~Having fun~

An Accidental Kiss

`                                  

Previous chapter:

For the whole night, Dongho was lying in his bed staring at the picture of Kimchi. She looked so beautiful with her graduation dress. Yes, he secretly took a picture of her. He had printed out 2 copies, one for him to keep under his pillow so every night he would take it out and stare at it before going to sleep and the other was for his wallet. Each time he opens his wallet, there would be a picture of him and behind it would be a picture of Kimchi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The next day~

No one’s POV

This morning Haera called Dongho if she could come over to his house and obviously he accepted.

~At Haera’s house~

*DING DONG*

Dongho waited outside for Haera. Once she was out, he led her to the car then drove back home. On the way home the car ride was silent, a good and comfortable silent though.

~Arrived home~

The two finally came home and was greeted by Kimchi. Since it was break time for them because they had just graduated from high school, everyone was at home – except for the parents of course (they all went to work). [A/N: Hopefully you guys didn’t forget about the parents, or did you?!]

Kimchi stood there shocked thinking why Haera was here and then she suddenly remembered something...

*FLASHBACK*

Kimchi’s POV

We reached Haera’s place and both oppa and Dongho went out to kinda her to her door. As oppa was talking to her about having a good night or something I could see her staring at him as if she’s captured by his appearance, his handsomeness. Then a thought came across my mind… my eyes widened at that thought. ‘WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY DID FALL FOR HIM?!?! OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGGG!!’ Horror shrucked (?) my mind. But then if she did fall for oppa then that means… I GET TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH DONGHO!!! YAYAYAYYY!!! With that happy thought playing around in my mind, I soon fell asleep.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

No one’s POV

 Dongho who was looking at Kimchi, noticed her facial expression so he hurried Haera into the house.

“Errrr… guys, Haera’s here to err… hangout” Dongho said to everyone since they were all in the living room.

Since Dongho’s girlfriend was over, Yoseob and Siyeon decided to tell Kimchi to call BongGo to come over and have a triple date like last time but this time, they decided to have it at home instead of going anywhere.

*RINGG*

“Yeoboseyo?” BongGo asked from the other line.

“Oh BongGo-ah, it’s me, Kimchi. Wanna come over today? Since Dongho and Haera are over, (Yoseob) oppa said for you to come over as well because (Siyeon) unni wants another triple date thing again” Kimchi explained to BongGo.

“Arasseo, I’ll be over in 10” with that BongGo hung up and left his home.

“BongGo said he’ll come over in 10” Kimchi said to Yoseob and Siyeon. Siyeon squealed like a little kid since she was THAT excited. In the meantime while waiting for BongGo to come, Siyeon made a list of what they were going to be doing that night.

List of things to do:

- Go grocery shopping –buy ingredients for whatever food the kids want to eat

- Make dinner

- MOVIE TIME!!!

 

*Remember to talk to BongGo...*

*DING DONG*

Kimchi went to open the door again and was obviously greeted by her boyfriend. He pulled her into a hug then let go when he realised that all eyes were on them especially Shin Dongho’s eyes. His eyes were burning with anger. If looks could kill, sadly BongGo would be gone by now. Now that everyone was all here, it was time to decide on their dinner.

Siyeon’s POV

“All right guys! Who wants to eat what? I need to prepare dinner for you guys tonight” I asked the kids.

“Hmm… cream pasta!” Dongho shouted.

“Nado unni!” Haera agreed.

“What about BongGo and Kimchi? What do you guys want to eat?” I asked the couple.

“I’ll just get the same” both of them replied.

“Hubby? Neo?” I asked Yoseob.

“Same” he answered with his eyes still stuck on the television.

“Arasseo! Cream pasta it is!!”

~Around noon time~

“Ok, we need to go to the grocery to get the ingredients. Who wants to go fetch them??” I asked standing up from the couch.

“Oh! I will!!!” Haera shouted.

“Ya hubby, go with Haera! And BongGo too! You should also go with them!! Now off you go” I shooed them away. AHAHAHAHAHA, now there’s only my 2 dongsaengs left in the house together with me… 

 

Dongho’s POV

BWOH?! NOONNNAAAAA!!!~~~ WAE?!~ Aish… I don’t think I can control my feelings if I’m left in the same room as Kimchi… I just can’t stand all the skin ships that’s going on between BongGo and her! No, andwae! I must get her to break up with that BongGo…

~At the supermarket~

No one’s POV

“So guys… what do we need in order to make cream pasta?” Yoseob asked the two kids.

“Hyung, you don’t know…?” BongGo asked.

“E-eh?! Aniya! Hehehehe of course I know!” Yoseob chuckled nervously. He actually didn’t know... he rarely does the cooking. The only thing he knew was the pasta and the sauce.

“Uhm… first we need to get the pasta! So… to the pasta section!” Yoseob led the ‘group’ to the pasta section. While Haera and BongGo were choosing what type of pasta to get, Yoseob went to the next lane and secretly called Siyeon.

“Babe… hehehe… what ingredients are we supposed to get?” Yoseob sheepishly asked his girlfriend.

“Just get pasta and sauce” she said. [A/N: Hehehehe... Sorry for just popping up here... but I actually don't know how to make it... and I didn't have the internet that time... so yeah... Sorry guys but you know, just bare with me ok?]

“Oh, that’s all?”

“Yeah, now hurry up and come back!!”

~Back at home (while the others are out shopping)~

Siyeon went off to the kitchen and got out the pots for making the pasta while Kimchi was sitting on the couch watching some TV. Dongho was scared he couldn’t control his feelings so he ran up to his room. The house seems too quiet so she called Dongho down from his room to ‘help’ her.

“Ya, Dongho-ah!! COME DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!!!” Siyeon screamed.

“But-“ Dongho said even though Siyeon couldn’t hear it, she still knew that he said it.

“AND NO BUTS!! NOW GET YOUR DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!” Siyeon screamed again.

“Ahahahaa unnii!~ Here I’ll help!” Kimchi insisted.

“No no no no honey, you go sit back down and enjoy your little movie there”

“Ahahaha, neee!” Kimchi obeyed.

“What do you need help with noona?” Dongho came down and asked irritated.

“Nothing, I’ve already finished. Now go be a good boy and sit next to Kimchi on the couch”

“B-b-bwoh? You want me to do what?!” Dongho stuttered.

“Go. Now.” Siyeon pushed Dongho to the living room and made him sit on the couch. But sadly, he sat at the end of the couch which was so not what Siyeon wanted.

“Ya, move over, I need to sit down as well you know” Siyeon said to Dongho. Kimchi was just about to get up and move to another couch but Siyeon stopped her actions.

“No Kimchi, just stay there” Siyeon said seriously which made Kimchi tensed up a bit.

“Neo. Move. Over. Now” Dongho got a bit scared when his sister got so serious so he moved over leaving just the perfect amount for his sister to sit down.

“Move over even more, I’m not that small you know” she could actually fit but she wasn’t satisfied with the gap between Kimchi and Dongho. They just weren’t close enough yet so she kept on pushing Dongho even closer to Kimchi until there wasn’t any more room left between them. She smiled a satisfied smile and sat down on the couch comfortably, stretching her arms and legs everywhere.

“Ahhhhhh!~ How nice! Isn’t the movie so wonderful kids?” Kimchi and Dongho turned to look at Siyeon to see if she was crazy or a bit mental… they were watching a TV show on animals. ANIMALS. Who likes animals?!

After a while of watching the show, the others came home.

“What took you guys so long?” Siyeon asked.

“Oh, we went to look for the perfect of everything!” Yoseob answered.

*FLASHBACK*

Yoseob’s POV

After talking on the phone with my baby, I walked back to the idle where Haera and BongGo was at.

“Hey, have you guys found the pasta yet?” I asked them.

“Yep we have! This type!” they showed me a type of pasta I’ve never seen! BWOHYA?! WHAT KIND OF GAY PASTA IS THAT?! Aniya, aniya, this won’t do… guess like I have to choose the ingredients myself.

“Aigoo you guys, you can’t get this type of pasta!” I may not do a lot of cooking but at least I know how to choose good and delicious ingredients!

“Then what type are you supposed to get? It says that this type of pasta is used for making cream pasta!” Haera pointed out. I know darling, I know. But still! You don’t get that brand!!!!

“I’ll show you, follow me” I walked along the idle to find the pasta I wanted. AH-HA! FOUND IT!

“HERE IT IS!! GUYS, THIS IS THE BESTTTTT PASTAAAA ON EARTHHHH!!! With my best choice of pasta and the wonderful cooking of your unni/noona, you guys are going to feel the right sensation of how cream pasta actually tastes like! I guarantee you!” I beamed. They just nodded.

“You guys don’t know what I’m on about, do you?” I asked feeling wasted right now. They just nodded again. Sadly. How can they not know?!

“Alright then… next section. Go find the sauce” I lazily said.

We walked to about 3 different idles just to find where the sauce for pasta was located. Where is all the cream sauce??

“Err… have you guys found it yet?” I asked them.

“It’s right…” Haera trailed off. Bro, it’s obvious you haven’t found it yet.

“Keep searching”

“Ne” Haera obeyed. Aish, this girl isn’t suited for Dongho at all… she doesn’t even know where the cream sauce is… oh tsk, tsk ,tsk.

“Oh! HYUNG! HERE!!!” BongGo shouted. Oh good job bro, good job! Now, this guy is suited for my dongsaeng… although I rather Dongho…

“WHAT BRAND?!” I asked as soon as I heard BongGo shout.

“Um… the same brand like the pasta?”

“YES! YES! GET THAT ONE! THE BIG ONE!! Oh BongGo-ah, I have taught you well. Indeed I did” I patted his shoulders as a sign of well done. I have indeed taught him well.

“Now. TO THE CHECKOUT!! We must hurry back or else she’s going to bash me” I hurried to the counter to pay for our items.

“She?” Haera asked confused. Oh girl, you really aren’t suited for Dongho. I’m sorry, but I must say you really aren’t suited…

“His girlfriend, who else?” BongGo told her. I nodded my head to say that BongGo was indeed right. Again. Oh, I HAVE taught him right.

“Come on guys, let’s hurry, we need to go home” I literally dragged them to the car and home.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

“Yep, that’s basically what happened” I clapped my hands together. My girlfriend and both my dongsaengs stared at me dumbfounded.

“Seriously oppa?” Kimchi asked. I nodded.

“Alright, enough chit-chat, let’s start cooking!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HEEELLLLOOOO GUYSSS!!!~~

I’M SO SO SO SOOO SORRY THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IN LIKE AGESSS!!~ PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE THIS LAZY, UNORGANISED AUTHOR OF YOURS! *kneels on floor, begging for forgiveness)

ANYWAYS! HOW HAVE YOU GUYS ALL BEEN?! HEALTHY LIKE ALWAYS?! DID YOU GUYS EXPECT THIS FIC TO BE UPDATED?!

Guys, I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKE UP FOR ALL OF MY ABSENT DAYS! I'M SOO SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLIER... I WAS LAZY... :L

BUT ANYWAYS!!!

I’M VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE….

TA-DA!!

-NEW SUBSCRIBERS ALERT!-

Kevinwoo99

KiseopLoverOppa

kissme4life_99

Musicgirl12348

KimHyeAh

butters2

kpopdevil

--Yomi-Chii--

gwennie_24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REPLIES:

@KiseopLoverOppa: ahahahaha UPDATED! Thankyou so much for subscribing my fic! You're not who I think you are right...?

@kissme4life_99: Oh it's you. LOL! Nah I'm joking! ANYWAYS! SEE! I'VE UPDATED!!!!! Are you happy?!?!?!?!

@KimHyeAh: It's good to know that you're a new reader! I welcome all new readers! Thankyou so much for reading my fic! Hope you'll continue supporting this fic! <3

@Infinite--Inspirit: I'VE UPDATED!!! Thankyou so much!!

@Mekani: UPDATED!! 

@ChickenLover: LOL!!! Me too!! But don't worry, I'll be sure to make them together soon!!~ Thannkyou so much for all your support on this fic of mine! I'VE UPDATED! In like a long long longggg time!!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REMEMBER TO…

READ,

COMMENT,

SUBSCRIBE!!!

~UKissLoverr~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok bro, AFF is being gay right now, IT WON'T LET ME UPLOAD MY MAIN PICTURE!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?! So yeah, it's sad. =((

I don't know how the picture would turn out because I just kinda had to like paste the picture in when I was writing instead of like putting the URL in the main image box... get me guys?