They finally meet

It Started With Our First Kiss

     " Sunmi, Look at this " Gongchan happily showed you the little bunny key chain, he and you were looking around at some street shops. Your eyes follow to his hand, and you saw the chain, which is really really cute.

     " Omo ? So cute ~" You squealed and took it by your hand. You raised it high up and lightly shook it, the bunny swang around, your eyes sparkling at the bunny, your smile was really bright, as childish as always, you also greeted the bunny, " Hi there cutie ~ " your hand waved around.

     Gongchan didn't pay any attention into the bunny, all he could see was you, he looked fixedly at you, his lips slowly curved into a smile, * Just like my imagination, she is still innocent and sweet like the old times, the only difference is that she has been more beautiful*

     " How much is it ajumma ?" you decided to buy the bunny, so you turned and as an ajumma the owner

     But a hand stopped you, " I'll buy it " Gongchan said and taking out his money

     " But ... I want it, and this one is the last pink bunny, can you not buy it ?" you pouted while looking at him

     Gongchan didn't say a word, he took back the bunny and gave money to an ajumma, " Please give me another bunny, the blue one please " Gongchan asked

      He bought both the bunnies, the blue one and the pink one, you looked at the bunnies with another pout, * Maybe he bought it for his girlfriend, I wonder why he still goes on this kind of date* you thought and sighed, * Bunny, ... *

     " BUNNY ?" you yelled as a bunny hanging in front your face. You looked up to see Gongchan, " For me ?" you asked with small voice

     " Yeah. I bought her boyfriend too " Gongchan said and showed the blue bunny to you.

     You quickly took the pink bunny, smiled happily, " Thanks "

     " You're welcome. Let's go. I want to look around a while, it's been a long time " Gongchan led your way

     " Huh ? Wae ? You didn't live here ? " you puzzled, asked while turning your head back as he pushed you by the shoulders

    Gongchan just replied with a nod. You kept silent, didn't want to dig more about him, you thought you just met him today and maybe only today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      " That's it ! Meet for the first time and they act like they are couple ! I can't take it !!! " L.Joe furiously shouted while still following you behind. L looked at him, raised one of his eyebrow, " Jealous ? Because of your slave ? Seriously L.Joe ?" L mocked

      L.Joe stiffened, he shuttered " W-Wae ... I - I just don't-t want anyone to touch my thing " he defended himself

      * Stubborn boy ... * L shook his head, " Whatever you say, when I and Sunmi are couple, don't ever dare to block us, yellow head" L waved his hand and walked off.

      " YAHHH ! Who said you can date her ?! She is mine now " L.Joe ran up and dragged L's hand

     L was yanked back, so he lost balance, L.Joe's reflex told him to catch L, and he did, L slipped and his all body fell right into L.Joe, L.Joe quickly used his other hand to wrap around L's back, and L's both arms were threw over L.Joe's neck....

    The sight of them was really romantic, well ....only if L.Joe or L was a girl.

     It's not really a big deal with them, but everything turned out to be a mess, since they got caught by the last person they wanted to meet at that time.

     " OPPAS ?!" you shouted, you heard some noise, and the voices seemed familiar so you turned around, just to find L and L.Joe hugging each other right the center of the street.

     * We're dumb * L and L.Joe looked at each other, 'Act normal' L mumbled and L.Joe went along.

     You ran to them, and Gongchan followed behind. The two boys pushed off each other right away and forced an arkwark smile.

     " Heheh .. Hi baby " L said, he could feel his tongue stiffen

     " Hi oppa. What are you doing here and ... " you widened your eyes at L.Joe " hugging Byunghun oppa ?"

     " NOT LIKE THAT " L.Joe reacted, he waved his hands violently

     " We are hanging out ... like other boys " L purposely bumped into L.Joe's shoulder, " Right bro " L said, eyed L.Joe, told him to act along.

     " Ah ... yeah right " L.Joe nodded

     " Oh, Okay, so ... enjoy your day " you confusedly bowed a little to them and was ready to walk away. Their eyes widened, and as if they could read each other mind, just a simple nod, they both said in unison, " WAIT "

     You was surprised, so you took a step back, " Okay ... ". You almost slipped, but Gongchan got your back, "Watch out" Gongchan said in a solf voice, only wanted you to hear, but the two L's bat ears heard it, they sent Gongchan their death glare. But seemed like Gongchan can feel it, he just simply smile back at them

     You can feel the glare they sent over your back, you coughed, " Ahem ! What ?"

     L.Joe snapped back to you, he scratched his head, " Who is this guy ? " and finally he has asked the question he wondered the most.

     You followed L.Joe's eyes, " You mean Gongchan-ssi ? "

     L and L.Joe nodded.

     " My friend. My new friend actually " you cheerfully introduced Gongchan. Gongchan after hearing you said, his smile replaced with a sad smile, " Nice to meet you "

     * I bet none of them remember me yet. Well, it's been such long time, can't blame them. But they are still the same, Myungsoo hyung, Byung Hun * Gongchan had a tour in his own mind, he shilfed his eyes from L to L.Joe, tried to hold his happiness to meet his old friends again.

     " Nice to meet you too, call me L " L nicely greeted Gongchan. Gongchan nodded his head, " Nice name "

     Then a silence took place, everyone waited for L.Joe to said somethings, at least a word "Hi", but he just stood there, his eyes were full of fire, looked straight at Gongchan. Being a gentlement, Gongchan just smiled back at him.

     You sighed, and started elbowed L.Joe, ' Oppa, say hi can you ' you whispered

     L.Joe outrightly replied, "I don't like him" "OPPA" you hit his arm.

     L.Joe rubbed his sore arm and grumbled at you, you eyed him.

     You uneasily searched for Gongchan's reaction, and to your surprise, he just smiled like a kid, he offered his hand to L.Joe,

    " You must be Byung Hun, nice to meet you " Gongchan said

    L.Joe, L and you also, all eyes were widened, " How do you know my name ?" L.Joe coldly asked

    " Just think that I know you " Gongchan lightly strugged, he then raised him hand higher

     Hesitatedly, L.Joe finally shook hand with Gongchan, " Call me L.Joe " L.Joe said a little to loud.

    " I wanna call you L.Joe ~ " You entreated

    " NO " L.Joe yelled without looking at you, you stuck your tongue out at him, " Meanie " you mumbled

    Gongchan saw you and his other 2 friends interacted, and he secretly grew envy and also happy in his stomach, * They seemed really care for each other. I noticed those 2 boys following us from the very first time, who knows that they were those two. And my love life must be harder ... Byung Hun ... Myung Soo .... *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ta-dah :D:D

Another chappie, another fun of L.Joe :)

I'm freaking in love with L.Joe in my own fic :P

And anyone of you watched by Miryo ??! Daebakkk

Subcribe and Comment, okay ?

I think I will update more today and tomorrow, Weekend :D

2012/02/03 - 3:35PM

OPPS !! I FORGOT !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ELF's EVIL MAKNAE

           JO KYU HYUN           

1988/02/03 - 2012/02/03