Blind Date [2]

It Started With Our First Kiss

     Outside the coffee shop, people who walked throught, looked weirdly at the same spot, and it's not normal that people looked at it, because there was a boy, who gains attention by his yellow-brown hair, his head popped up and down, seemed like he was stalking someone inside the shop. Then, he sat on his knees and leaned on the wall of the shop, he mumbled somethings after looking at his phone, " This girl, why she doesn't reply me ? And she really goes on this blind date - WITHOUT my asking me ... aish " and the boy kept mumbling nonsense things about ... uhm ... about you.

      Luckily, he would be very lonely, or emberassed, if there wasn't another boy, with dark hair, good-looking also did some suspicious things, he also sat on his knees, not to far from the yellow boy, he also mumbled, " She really goes on the blind date ? DAMN ! And who is that boy, he seems interested in Sunmi ... and he is kind of familiar to me .. "

      And people immediately walked away, as soon as they heard the two boys called each name, * Freaks *

     " Yah ! Bubble yellow freaking head ! " the dark hair boy whispered, his foot kept kicking the called boy's . The yellow boy seemed angry at the one who kicked his , he turned around with a furious face, started to pick a fight, but his eyes popped out right the time he saw the boy's face.

     " WHAT !? H-Huh ? Mute L ? Why are you here ? " the yellow boy called the other L.

     Yeah, they are L and L.Joe, the yellow one and the dark one. L narrowed his eyes, annoyed, " I am not mute. And should I ask you that question too ?"

     L.Joe heard the L said, he remembered that he was stalking on you, his eyes shifted inside to shop to looked at you, while still looking your way, he denied " I am not doing anything here "

     L noticed and followed L.Joe's eyes, L smirked " You also stalk on them ?"

     L.Joe turned back with a sly smirk, " Also ? So you are stalking on them ?" L.Joe asked L, who stiffened.

     Slowly, L tried to look cool, he strugged, " No. I'm just stalking on SunMi. Not like you"

     " I AM TOO ! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM STALKING ON THOSE BOYS - " L.Joe was dragged by the mouth, L yanked him back, or else they would be busted.

     Both of them sighed in relief, then L shot his eyes at L.Joe, "Stupid"

     L.Joe straightened himself, forced a smile, " Okay ... I will not fight with you now. Now we are both in the same boat, we should try to prevent SunMi from that new boy"

     L thought for a while then nodded, "Fine, I'm in"

   

     The two both quickly dashed into the shop, they snuck right to the table near yours. Unfortunately, all the rest tables are for couple. The waiter gave them weird look, but he still approached them, " Er ... our shop only serves couple, er ... sir"

     L.Joe frowned, " WHAT ?!" he yelled and was slapped by L, L.Joe sent L a glare and continued " so why those people can be here? " L.Joe pointed to your table

     " And we welcome those kind of blind date, sir " the waiter said

     L.Joe couldn't hold his temper, he was ready to kick off the waiter's head if L wasn't the calm and smart boy. L calmly wrapped his arm over L.Joe's shoulder, the other hand held into L.Joe's hand, L good-naturely smiled to the waiter, " Actually, we are couple "

     " MWO ?!" L.Joe shouted, luckily, you didn't hear it. L tightened L.Joe's hand, motioned him to act along. L.Joe got it and also gave in.

     He forced a smile, " Ah ... Y-yeah... maybe you won't believe it ... and also I ... but we are couple " L.Joe's face was priceless, he and L held their hand up, to let the waiter see it. The waiter arkwarkly nodded, " Ah yeah. Sorry sir. So, what do you want to drink ?"

     " One machiato " L said, he turned to L.Joe " What about you honey ?"

     L.Joe had goose-bumps all over his body, but still forced a smile, " Honey, I want a mocha "

     Immediately, the waiter ran off, " Wait for a sec sir"

     No need to wait for another second, L.Joe pushed L off, " EW ! Stay away from me, Gayyy "

     L laughed,  " Haha !~ You really have to see your face. So priceless "

     And they kept peeking on you, they would hit each other when Gongchan offered you to eat somethings, they would pinch each other arms when you and Gongchan laughing happily over Ricky's childishness. And the more you and Gongchan interact, the more injuries both L and L.Joe got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     On the other side, you was having a nice talk with Gong Chan.

     " Uh - Gongchan-ssi, how do you know Teen Top's members ?" You asked, Gongchan quickly smiled to you.

     Ricky was fast, " Hyung is our friend. Sunmi, you didn't - " Gongchan wrapped his arm around Ricky's mouth, 'She doesn't remember me. I'll tell her later. Just enjoy your time with Namjoo' Gongchan whispered into Ricky's ear

     Ricky looked at you and winked, " Nothing~". You rolled your eyes at the maknae, " You are weird Ricky "

     " Ricky is right. I am their friend. We know each other since elementary " Gongchan said and still kept his eyes smile on

     " Oh, okay" you nodded, *Do I know him ? Since elementary ....*

     And the talk continued with a sweet atmostphere. You slowly grew close with Gongchan, he seemed know your liking well, and he is a nice boy too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Soon, the date in the shop ended and they boys suggested having a walk around the street, to know more about each other. And of course, everyone agreed. So all 10 of you headed out to the street, and there were 2 more tails, I mean, L and L.Joe.

     One by one, CAP, ChunJi, Niel and ChangJo took their partners' hands and waved goodbye to you, " Bye SunMi, see you later"

     " Wait oppa .. " you called but they have already went far away. Only Ricky left, you tried to make Ricky go with you, but Ricky was inattentive, he hugged you and said goodbye, quickly ran off with NamJoo, " Gotta go too Sunmi ah ~ Hyung, take care of her okay "

     " YAH !!! RICKY !! YAH !! " you jumped up and down calling his name but no one came back

    Finally giving up, you sighed and looked up to see Gongchan still smiling to you, " Gongchan-ssi, Is there something on my face ?"

    " No, why ?" Gongchan shook his head

    " Why are you always smiling at me ?" you said, but then smiled

    " Because you are cute " Gongchan simply said, but you blushed madly, " Gongchan ssi " you snapped

    " Come on, It's our time, let enjoy it " Gongchan smiled again, this time he offered his hand out, motioned you to hold his hand, hesitated for a while, you then slipped your hand in his. The two of you started walking side by side throught the street.

 

     " L.Joe. You have such nice friends, they ditched Sunmi and go on their own. Great " L mocked

     " Shut up ! They are your friends anyway " L.Joe frowned

     " Because you are cute. Ewww " L.Joe mimicked Gongchan's voice

     L laughed, " She is cute and it's true "

     " Whatever " L.Joe said and ran after you. L also ran after him.

    This was supported to be the date for only 2 people, but in L and L.Joe' s mind, they hoped they would make this date turn into for 4 people. XD

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wah !! Writing this getting more and more fun, especially with L and L.Joe :)

Thanks for all your comments :)) I love it so so much

And did you watch NanrinA - Block B ??!?! OMGGGGG !! Ukwon is hot hot hot. Zico is just so swagggg

Subscribe and Comment :D

2012/02/02 - 2:12 PM