Forgive and Forget + L.Joe Is Leaving ?!

It Started With Our First Kiss

Sniffing sound, crying sound, cursing sound, begging sound, … everykind of sounds all could be heard in the Jung Hospital.

“2 hours already, why won’t your dad come out ?” Woohyun asked Jinyoung, who sat on the bleacher and rested his chin on his hand.

Jinyoung looked up to see 18 pairs of eyes looking his way. Jinyoung forced an assuring smile and tried to convince them, “I promise my dad won’t turn you down. He is one of the best doctors in Seoul … there is no way he will let Sunmi … die” the last part sounded so unsure.

SungJong bawled on his palms, he had hold back his fearness from the very start. “Please God, if you are really there, don’t let Sunmi die like that …”

Everyone kept silent. Especially L.Joe and L.

L.Joe was having a personal fight, his mind was full of pictures, from the first day you two met at his house, the first date you two got, the first kiss was taken but there was such a sweet memory, the time you and him fighting for such tiny things, the time L.Joe kept picking up a fight with L because of you.

He missed all of them. He missed quarelling with L. As saying, they are best of friends thanks to those childish fights.

And since when everything changed ? Since the day L confessed, and the pure friendship was messed up with love.

L.Joe took in a deep breath and straightened himself. He walked to the auto-sell drink machine and bought two cans of juice.

L.Joe made his way to L and sat down next to him. L didn’t care who was that, his eyes won’t leave the surgery room.

L.Joe sighed and pressed the juice against L’s palm. L jumped a bit and looked up.

“Oh, thanks” L took the can but putting it aside.

“Can we have a little talk ?” L.Joe asked carefully. L blinked for a while, he couldn’t believe that L.Joe could also have any urge to talk in this situation. But upon seeing L.Joe with sad yet sincere eyes, L knew L.Joe was serious.

“Sure” L nodded.

And L.Joe began with his story.

“I- I am sorry for what Shinhee did to our Sunmi” L.Joe said. L smirked a bit, “Not your fault though, it was me who being careless about taking care of Sunmi. And if this didn’t happen, you would be stabbed instead. But, … I don’t want any of you to be like that”

L.Joe weakly smiled, “Whatever you say. I can’t stand being by Sunmi’s side any more after what I have done to her now…”

L widened his eyes, “What do you mean ?”

L.Joe turned to look at L in the eyes and dragged one of his hand, “Promise me. You will take care of her better than ever, take care of her for me also. I will come after you if somethings bad happen to her again”

“Wait. You mean … you are leaving Sunmi ?” L can’t believe in his ears, he didn’t expect and didn’t want L.Joe to leave. He may love you, but as for the best, he accepted staying behind.

Instead of saying, L.Joe just nodded.

L was now beyond furious, he dragged L.Joe’s collar and pulled him up, “YOU JERK !”

All the heads turned to them. Their members widened their eyes.

“SHE LOVES YOU FOR THE GODSAKE OF YOUR LIFE. NOT ME, NOT GONGCHAN, NOT JUNHYUNG OR RICKY ! IT’S YOU ALL THE TIME ! ARE YOU TOO INSANE TO KNOW IT ?!” L shouted in L.Joe’s face.

“Yah L” Sungyeol tried to stop them but useless.

“DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID FOR LEAVING HER FOR YOU ? NO”

L.Joe held his head up, confused, “What ?”

L gritted his teeth, “I LOVE HER, AND MAYBE MORE THAN YOU DO. BUT PLEASE, SHE NEEDS YOU. I CAN JUST STEAL HER AWAY AND FOREVER KEEP HER BY MY SIDE. BUT I DON’T WANT TO FORCE HER TO LOVE ME”

L released L.Joe and shook his head with a hurtful look, “… now you are not worth her love …”

L.Joe leaned down the wall, held on his heart and looked down in shame and mix with happiness. “She … loves me ?” he mumbled.

“YES” but all the boys answered for you.

L.Joe stayed deep in his own thought, didn’t care how much L would glare at him sometimes, L was pissed off already.

*I have to make decision. Leave Sunmi for the better L, or begging her for her forgiveness even though I know Sunmi is too generous to be angry with me …*

Whatever he does still hurts L really hard. L wants you to choose him, but if you choose him because L.Joe wants to, then it’s nothing but killing his heart.

 

*I can’t be selfish for my own. Think of L, think of SunMi, think of Sungyeol hyung, think of all the thing you do, Lee Byung Hun … Your dreadful memory since young caused all the nightmare right now … You leave her for the better lives for your beloved friends, or stubbornly stay by herside and try to make it up again …* L.Joe bit his lips preventing himself from crying. He needed his mom right now, don’t call him a crying baby, but everyone in his situation would just need a shoulder to cry on.

 

While L.Joe traveled with his thought, Dr.Jung came out and attracted all the attention.

Everyone stood up and rushed to him, only L.Joe stopped in his track and felt his breath taken away.

“Dad ! How’s she ?” Jinyoung can’t help but spilled question first.

Mr.Jung sighed and wiped off his sweat on the forehead, he hid the amusing smile behind and kept the boys worrying.

“She is doing fine now. The woudn didn’t that deep, but the blood losing a lots, all thanks to Sungyeol for giving blood, or else she couldn’t make it” Mr Jung smiled and everybody breathed out in happiness.

Sungyeol bowed nonstop and even hugged Mr Jung, “Thank you ! Thank you very very much for saving my sister ! You are really my hero now !”

Mr Jung chuckled and tapped on Sungyeol’s back, “You’re welcome. It’s my job anyway”

L’s legs weakened and he stumbled down the ground. SungJong gasped and came to help him sit on the chair.

*Thanks God*

L.Joe sighed in relief. His number one wish now was done. You was fine and maybe better without him right now.

*I should leave* L.Joe turned his back to walk away, but Mr Jung’s words held him back like magic.

“Any of you know the one whose name is L.Joe or Byunghun ? Since she kept calling that name after the surgery. I think that person is really important to her” Mr Jung smiled and looked around. All eyes all landed on L.Joe, whose back was facing them.

“Hyung, where are you going ?” Niel asked, tilted his head confusedly.

L.Joe forced a laughter and was ready to find another excuse to run home and prepare to leave them – forever.

 

But another arrive held his foot back.

*Aish … God doesn’t want me to leave or what ?* he frowned as seeing Beast rushing their way to the surgery room with Shinhee behind.

Automatically, Infinite, Teen Top and B1A4 became rigid and blocked the way to the surgery room.

Mr Jung bid goodbye first, he didn’t want to involve into teenager’s issue.

“What now ?” Hoya hissed.

But DooJoon came out solemnly and searched for Hana. As soon as he saw Hana behind Sungyeol, he continued, “We are sorry for all the accident”

A rough laughter was made by DongWoo, “ ! Stab her to death and say just a simple sorry ? You are asking for your funeral”

Sunggyu sent Dongwoo a look and the latter unwillingly shut up.

Junhyung led Shinhee out and his eyes glued on L.Joe, “L.Joe … Shinhee has known her fault …”

L.Joe looked away, he tried to hold back the outburst he had, or else, another one will be stabbed.

Shinhee got on her knees and that surprised everybody.

“I can’t say sorry for what I did. I can’t turn back time to fix the mistake. But I regret doing it and feel stupid for my behavior. I am not asking for any of your forgiveness, since I know I am not deserved it. But I want SunMi to forget all the pain I gave her … I am grateful to have a friend like her and Hana… but Junhyung was right, I at knowing what is meaningful for me. And all I did was ruining all of it. I will leave, just hope for the better. I will not appear into any of your lives from now on. Once again, I am sorry”

The boys looking at each other and didn’t know what to do. Only Sungyeol made a move and helped her to stand up.

“I can’t forgive you for hurting my sister. But I can forget it” Sungyeol stated.

Immediately, Shinhee cried and looked down.

Junhyung felt his heart clutch in pain and quickly came to hug Shinhee.

L.Joe was elbowed by both L and SungJong, he pouted and forcefully said, “I know you have misunderstood your feelings toward me all those time. Now I hope you could find yourself a better boy than me”

“I am better than you” Junhyung said out of the blue.

Gratefully, all of them bursted into laughter and seemed like everything was fine now.

 

*I think it’s about time to leave* L.Joe smiled slightly at the people around him. *I will leave for California tomorrow …*

 

Once again, a nurse stopped his idea.

“Patient Lee Sun Mi is awake now, you can visit her” she announced and walked off.

“I don’t think she seeing us right now is a good choice. We better leave. But tell her we dropped by and sorry” DooJoon said and Beast followed him to leave.

*I can’t meet her* L.Joe sneakily tip-toed on his feet, but …

“L.JOE !” Sunggyu and Sungyeol called.

“W-WHAT ?!” L.Joe shuttered.

L smirked seeing it, L found it funny how L.Joe trying to leave but he kept being stopped by non-sense reasons. *It’s your fate to be here with her. I guess I will take the defeat*

“You go in first. We will come in later. It’s your time to catch your girl” ChunJi couragely said.

L.Joe gulped down and warily walked in. *Arg ! My plan is ruined*

 

***

L.Joe carefully made small steps to your bed. You were closing your eyes, trying to rest.

L.Joe thought you were asleep, he smiled brightly and sat down on your bed.

You felt the weight but wanted to play trick on him.

L.Joe put his hand on your cheek and brushed it with his index finger. “You look so pale …”

You flinched a bit, still, L.Joe didn’t notice.

“You will be fine if I am not here with you, right …? I believe L will be a better boyfriend than I will be …”

You now wanted to open your eyes already. *What the heck is he saying …*

“Remember I am always loving you, even though I am in another half of the Earth, my heart belongs to you” L.Joe confessed and slowly planted a kiss on your lips.

Your heart fluttered and can’t take it anymore, you opened your eyes and kissed him back.

L.Joe leaned aback and blinked. “Hey ! You weren’t asleep”

You laughed a bit and shook your head, “I didn’t say I were asleep either”

L.Joe pursed his lip out.

You eye-smiled and cupped his face, “You will leave me ?”

L.Joe gulped down, he wanted to nod, but somehow he was scared.

You narrowed your eyes, “Fine. If your confession was just a trick. Then I don’t need you here withme. Player”

L.Joe gaped to protest. “Yah ! My confession was really my heartful words”

You giggled, “I know. But since someone wants to leave me for another girl, another world, another life, …”

You tapped on your chin playfully, “…I guess I will choose Myungsoo oppa”

L.Joe frustrately shouted, “YOU LITTLE UGLY DUCK ! DON’T PLAY WITH MY HEART !”

You grinned upon hearing him calling you that again after a long time, “I miss you calling me like that”

L.Joe softened and pulled you for a light hug, in case he would hurt your wound.

“I said don’t play with my heart … My plan for leaving you now ruined … it’s all your fault ! So you really have to give me my payback for the confession. Right now”

You rested your head on his shoulder, enjoyed the warmness and security.

“Oppa … I wanna say that …. I love ….”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wahhh ! Don't kill me for not letting Sunmi say the last word :)

Because I save it for the next chapter, which will be a surprise *Ple*

Both L team and L.Joe team ...I guess the ending will not turn any of you guys down ~

If any of you have read my first story, will now what kind of ending I will make !~

Hint: a happy and fun one, so just bear with me till the end :)

Hoho !~