Date with L [2]

It Started With Our First Kiss

The cinema room is dark, but bright enough for you to see around in blur. But the noise of kids wasn't fade in anytime. L bought the tickets nearly the end of the room, because there weren't much places left.

"Let me go through noona ah ~" a little boy tapped your thigh and looked at you with his puppy eyes.

"Okay" you beamed at him and moved a side for him to go

"Thank you noona, you are really nice" a kid smiled and blew you a kiss.

You smiled back and looked at him until he sat down on his sit next to you, "He is really cute" you laughed by yourself

"And he likes you" L frowned

"He is just a kid, oppa" you slapped his hand lightly

L winced and rubbed his hand, "He is a boy, and everyboy likes you, you really have to be cautious with those little evils"

You bursted out laughing at his serious face "Oppa, what are you talking about ? Do you have a fever ?"

"I mean it. I don't want any boy to look at you, not even mention touch you" L looked into your eyes.

You was slow and didn't understand what he meaned yet. while the key to the answer was nearly popped in your head, the movie started. You snapped out and happily looked at the screen, "It's started"

*Damn .. Why does it have to start now ?* L cursed under his breath.

The film started nicely with full of giggles by the kids in the room, and also you.

Almost all the people in the room glued their eyes on the screen. I said almost..

Because there is one person, whose eyes were on you, he couldn't help but kept his eyes on you, whenever you laughed, he would laugh too, but not because of the movie, because of your radiant smile. And whenever you talked with the kid beside you about the little penguin in the movie, you was really gentle and lovingly, suddently he had an urge to caress your face, moreover *I wanna kiss her ..* L shook his thought off. Then he sensed your hand was on his, which was in the box of popcorn between you two.

His heart stopped in its beat as you turned your head and looked at him with questionable eyes "Oppa ? Why aren't you watching the movie but me ?" you tilted your head, your hand was still on him.

*That's it. All your fault for tilting your head, and for all looking so cute in front of me. I don't care if you are gonna hate me or not* L couldn't control his mind anymore, the more his thought asked him not to, the more his hand and head leaned into you ...

His hand grasped your, all ten fingers were linked to each other, he yanked it tightly as he made his face closer to you. Now it's your heart's turn to stop beating, you stiffed and didn't know why but you couldn't push him off either.

Inch by inch, you two could feel each other breath now. The both minds were full of random things.

*He is gonna kiss me ?! Oh my god ... Should I push him off ? But I wanna kiss him too ? Should I close my eyes ? Should I kiss him back if he really gonna kiss me ?* you panicked in your head

*I know she is beautiful, but look at her closer, he is more than the word "beautiful". Sorry Sungyeol hyung, but I will kiss your sister no matter what, not even she will not look at my face after this* L decided to kiss you.

Finally, his lips touched yours, he looked at you straight in the eyes, soon, he closed his eyes and deepened the kiss. Unawarely, you also closed your eyes and felt his gentle kiss, not so long later, you kissed him back slowly. Seemed like the whole room only had you and L left, both of you couldn't hear any other noise besides the rapid-fired heartbeats.

The kiss would lasted forever, if the little boy didn't call for you.

"Noona ~ Talk with me. Don't play with that hateful hyung ~" the boy tugged on your sleeve

You quickly pulled off from the kiss and turned to the kiss "Er .. uhm ... okay... look ! Erik and Mummble are finally catching fishs" you led the kid into the movie again. When he totally got into the movie, you sighed *Phew ... That's close ..*

*What does that kid's mother sit there for ? Sleeping ? Damn .. get your head in the kid, woman !* L frowned

Then the kiss hit both of you, you peeked at L, but as soon as your eyes met his, you couldn't turn back.

He and you looked at each other for a while, then L made a move, he held your hand and put both your hand and his in his jacket pocket. "It'll be warmer" L smiled " ou can put your head on my shoulder too" L strugged to show his shoulder

You totally didn't want to ask about the kiss anymore, you smiled back and rested your head on his shoulder.

Half of the movie pasted slowly, as you and L peacefully watched the movie, hand in hand, and ... head on head .. (XD)

*We finally had our first kiss. Just forget about L.Joe's one* both of you thought, but the last part was only L's. Don't know why, but you really can't push the kiss with L.Joe off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=)) Finally !!! I think this was really really romantic :D:D

And any of you watched Happy Feet 2 ? Awww super cute ~

Thanks for reading guys ~

I really love my subscribers, readers, and commenters too :D

But ... get lost Silent Readers .. I HATE YOU !! OTL. At least leave a comment :D

2012/27/10:18PM