New Student(s) ?

It Started With Our First Kiss

      You hummed a song and happily skipped to class, through the hallway, you saw Jinyoung and greeted him,

     " Jinnie oppa ~~ " you waved your hand to him, but he didn't see you, he was talking with some boys, but because all of them were facing their backs at you, so you couldn't realize any of them, * I guess he is busy*, with the last glance, you walked to class.

    

      Like always, your class was full of boys, well, every classes are full of boys. You're the only girl in school, you went to your sit with a bright smile, greeted all your classmates, and obviously, they cheerfully greeted back.

      As soon as you sat down on your chair, Ricky turned around and rested his chin on your table, " Sunmi ah ~" Ricky said in a voice which is kind of ... creepy ..

      " Wae ?" you answered without looking at him, you was busy taking out your stuffs.

      " We have new students today " Ricky excited said

      You curiously lifted your head up, " Really ? Cool ! I hope they will be some new girls, I'm feel lonely here "you sighed

      Ricky's lips curved into a smirk, " Tooooo bad. All boys " he sang

      Your shoulder dropped, " Again ... Hope they are not in our class ". Ricky tried to make you feel better, by some lame jokes, you laughed it off and soon, the door shot opened, showed the teacher and Jinyoung.

      All the students ran back to their sits, and Ricky stopped his stuff and turned back.

     You didn't pay much attention to Jinyoung or the teacher, just lazily lied on the table, boringly looked at the teacher, * I bet he will announce some results, or some activities, and the Jinyoung will proparly make me do it ...*

     You started to go to dreamy land, but your eyes shot opened at the door, as a new boy stepped in.

     " We have new classmate, guys. Pay attention please " Jinyoung tapped his hand on the board hard, asked for attention. All the head turned to the new boy, including you, but out of all people, you was the most surprised.

     " GONG CHAN ?! " " HYUNG " both you and Ricky shouted, but Ricky was happy, and you was taken a back.

     And on the teacher's table, there were Gong Chan who smiling to all the classmates, and Jinyoung who smirking to you, *Surprise you huh Sunmi ah, they're finally back*

     " Could you two keep silent for the new friend introduce himself ?" Mr Yang said raising his eyebrow.

     " Yes sir " both you and Ricky calmed down

     Gongchan still kept his trade-mark smile on, he bowed to the class and spoke up, " Annyonghaseyo. My name is Gong Chan Sik, I have been in US for 7 years, and just cameback yesterday. Anyway, please take care of me "

      Your eyes widened at him, your memories ran throught your mind like a movie...

 

       " Gongchan oppa ~ " you joyfully ran after Gong Chan, who holding a real bunny in both his hands

       " Follow me here MiMi, hyungs are waiting for us " Gongchan yelled and ran faster, you pouted and also kept up with him

      Soon, both of you reached a beautiful garden, which was inside Gongchan's mansion. You pained hardly after the run, but still wanted to touch the bunny, "G-Gong C-Chan oppaa .... Let me play with Floppy "

       Gong Chan smiled but still didn't let you approach the bunny, he ran to the way to the small lake, you forcefully ran after him. And just to his wanting, he had led you back to Sungyeol.

       " COME HERE SUNMI " Sungyeol who was standing right the tree, arms-crossed, he was pissed off because you snuck out to play outside without telling him, everytime like that, he always had to ask Gongchan to bring you back.

       " Oppa ..." you was scared, Sungyeol could be a touch brother everytime he wanted, you looked around, wanted to find help from Infinite, Teen Top who all sitting there, and mouthed "Sorry" to you, they never wanted to get in Sungyeol's bad side

       You bit your lips and slowly turned your head, " Gongchan oppa ... you betrayed me " you mumbled, you didn't blame him for that, but still, that all a 10-year-old girl would do.

       " Sorry Sunmi. Hyung threatened me. Not only Sungyeol hyung, but also Jinyoung hyung " Gongchan's face looked full of guilty, he lightly pointed his thumb to Jinyoung who stood behind you and Gongchan, with B1A4, well, their group.

       You lowered your head, " Sungyeol ... Jinyoung ... Sungyeol ... Jinyoung ... always the two of them " you mumbled, but..

      " What did you say ?" both the said boys said in unison

      " Nope" you straightened your body

      Sungyeol walked to you, " This is the last time I warn you, next time, I will kick your off our house. Arasso ?!" Sungyeol yelled

      Being the stubborn sister, you would never say yes so easily, " Then I can stay at Gongchan oppa's " you mumbled

      " Say that again ?" Sungyeol raised his voice

      " Nope oppa. I promise I won't go out without asking you " you blinked at him, the most innocent one

      Slowly, Sungyeol bursted out a laughter and rubbed your head, " Okay, you can go play with the maknaes "

      You looked around, Ricky and ChangJo were playing some robots with Hoya and SungJong. You beamed and dragged Gongchan's arm, " Let me play with the bunny oppaaaa "

      All the boys chuckled at you and returned back to their own games, only there two boys, who looked at Gong Chan with burned eyes. L and L.Joe.

      " Here " Gongchan gently put the bunny into your hands. You smiled warmly at him and the bunny, " He is cute "

      " Yeah ~ Like you " Gongchan said

      " Thanks oppa " you beamed at him, the young girls felt happy because of the innocent praise

      You two were playing with the bunny, then you felt someone stood next to you, looked up, your face brightened, " Byung Hun oppa, Myung Soo oppa"

      " Can we play with you ?" L asked

      You nodded and grasped the bunny's feet and touched it on L's hand. He smiled and you smiled back.

      L.Joe sat next to Gongchan, he seemed off, " Yah ! Do you like her ? " L.Joe asked

      Gongchan looked at L.Joe weirdly, he nodded with a smile " I like her. So ?"

      "Nothing" a little boy simply answered and dripped off to his own thought, * Sunggyu hyung said Myungsoo likes Sunmi, and now Gongchan also likes Sunmi, Ricky told me he likes Sunmi, Niel somehow acts like he also cares for Sunmi .... Why my heart aches at the sight of her and another boys ? Am I crazy ? They are my friends, all of them ... Is this jealousy acceptable ? No.No.No ... This is not right, I do not like her, I do not like her. Yes yes yes ! The only way now is ignoring her and just don't act like you like her, then you will definately forget her .... Last night I asked Woohyun hyung, he told me that ... Is he right ... ? Aish, whatever. That's it, I will not care for her from now all. She gets Myungsoo, Gongchan, Ricky and also Niel ... me is nothing * L.Joe thought and furiously stood up, glanced at you and walked off.

      You noticed L.Joe stood up, you called over " Byunghun oppa !! Wanna play with the bunny ?"

      But L.Joe just walked away. * He is weird* you thought but soon returned playing with L.

 

      That's the memories of you and Gongchan, but a little part of it, explained why L.Joe suddenly acted strangely to you since that time.

 

      Back to the present

      " You can sit next to Sunmi, our only girl in this school " Mr Yang told Gongchan

      He bowed and headed to you, you snapped out from the recall, you eyed him straight away, *Gongchan ... oppa*

      As he came to the table and sat down, he took his hand out, offered you to shake it, "We meet again, Sunmi"

      Because Mr Yang had started the lesson, you only had time to shook his hand, but still could say somethings, " You really have to explain to me at lunch time, Gongchan ... oppa"

      Gongchan didn't budge, he smiled brighter when he heard you call him 'oppa', " Okay "

      * She remembers *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woahhhh !~~

Don't have anything to say more ~

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, GUYS !!

Subscribe and Comment !!!

2012/02/03 - 10:55PM

CONGRATZ TO OUR TEEN TOP BOYZ

THEY HAVE WON 1ST ON MUSIC BANK TODAY !!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR AN ANGEL LIKE ME
WE DID IT WE DID IT

I'M SO PROUD OF THEM, SO PROUD OF OUR ANGELS