Lastly

Splash!!

3 YEARS LATER

 

A plane from LA just landed at the Incheon International Airport. Things seem to be an extra busy at the airport since there's a certain singer  just landed from her world tour. So, the airport became more crowded with the reporters and fans waiting to greet her. In the middle of the airport, there's a couple who trying to squeeze them self to get out from the crowd. 

"Haish! What's wrong with these peoples?! It's so hard for us to get through. I hope unnie didn't mind for waiting for a bit" the now red headed girl said to the black hair girl who giggling cutely at her words. 

After an hour struggling to get out from the crowd, the couple finally can walk out from the airport and searching for the red head's sister. 

"Eunji-ah!!" Beside the black Mercedes, there's a woman covered from head to toe with black outfits. At one glance, people would think she's a ninja or something. 

The red-head quickly ran toward the girl and engulfed her in a bone crashing hug. "Unnie! I miss you!!!" Eunji released the hug when the 'ninja' seem like out of breath. 

"Miss you too sis, but get into the car quickly before people started notice us" Eunji nodded before settle their luggage into the boot. When she turn around, her eyes became a crescent when she see her sister and the black hair girl get into a girly hug. 

"Chorong unnie, unnie, let's get into the car. The people started to walk out. It'll be crowded in less than 10 minutes" Eunji take Chorong's hand and get into the backseat while Taeyeon settle herself in the driver seat. 

"Yah! I also just arrive you know. How can you make me driving all the way to our house?" Taeyeon started the engine and drive away from the airport. 

"It's your fault. You ask our driver to go back with a taxi. You also said you wanna drive around for a little bit. Besides, I with Chorong unnie also need rest. It's tiring you know. Your plane have landed 3 hours ago" Eunji snickered before laying at the backseat with her head on Chorong's laps. She smile sweetly when she look at the fairy's face above her. 

"Why are you smiling? It's creepy you know." Chorong blushed. 

"Ani, I just remember that day. I'm really afraid of losing you" Eunji's eyes get teary. 

"Eey, don't be like that. I'm okay now, right?"

Eunji nodded and gave her famous eyesmile to the girl before close her eyes to take a nap. 

 

3 YEARS AGO

The ICU wards Seoul Hospital became hectic after the surgeon, doctor, and nurse trying to save the girl who get into accident earlier morning. It's been a few hours but the red light is still on. The machine keep beeping quickly as the girls life is just 50/50.

Outside the ICU, there's two girl waiting patiently since the morning. The blonde and black hair girl. 

"Please be safe, God, please help her. Please be safe" the black hair girl keep mumbling hoping the girl inside the ICU is save. 

Then, a woman in suit quickly run toward them panting heavily. 

"Eunji-ah? How's Chorong?  Is she alright?" Taeyeon asked Eunji who wet with tears again upon seeing her step sister. She shake her head. Taeyeon sit beside Eunji and hug her sister. 

"It's okay, she'll be alright. I'm sure" Taeyeon caress Eunji's back to calm her. Then, she notice a blonde sitting just next two seat from them. 

"Who's she?" Eunji turn her head. "She's Bomi" Taeyeon release her hug and attacked the shock Bomi. 

"Yah! You! How dare you come here?!" Eunji gasped for a sec before trying to break her sister from the breathless Bomi. 

"Unnie! Calm down. She mean no harm. I misunderstood her yesterday." Eunji hold her sister arm trying to prevent her attacking Bomi again. Bomi clear and stand up. 

"Hello, I'm Yoon Bomi. Chorong's friend." She bow and sit back. Her voice become hoarse. She smile to the sisters. "What do you mean you misunderstood her, Eunji-ah?" Taeyeon sit on the chair and look at her sister not before glancing to the blond. 

"She told me that yesterday is just an incident. Chorong unnie is a clumsy person. She tripped to the carpet or something and about to fall, but Bomi unnie catch her. But since she's injured, she can't hold her and they fall to the couch. That was the time I open the door and saw the not so beautiful scenery" Eunji calmly explain to her sister. Taeyeon nodded with a guilty face. She scratch her not itchy head and turn to look at Bomi who keep silent. 

"Err... Mianhae Yoon Bomi-ssi" Taeyeon stand up and offer a handshake. Bomi stand up too and take the hand. "It's okay" Then, they sit in silent with Taeyeon between them. 

"Eunji-ah, why did you cancel the flight?" Taeyeon ask. Yesterday, when she about to sleep at Chorong's couch, she got a message from Eunji telling her to keep Chorong accompany and she'll talk to her today. She sleep without replying the message and she have to go to the meeting early morning. Forgetting to inform Chorong about Eunji. Then, she turn off her phone in the meeting and just notice the message about Chorong's accident after the meeting. She rush to the hospital after that. 

"I feel guilty for leaving her at that state. I saw her message need a chance to explain when I'm about to turn off the phone. I ran out the plane and go walk around to clearing my mind. Then, this morning, I woke up late and try to see her at her company. B-but... When I'm about to enter her company, i-i saw.. How her body get hit.. And the blood... Blood" Eunji can't keep her tear and keep crying. Her eyes and nose already red due to non-stop crying. 

"If... If only I gave her a c-chance yesterday, she'll not get knock. And she won't be in there" Eunji crying in her sister embrace. 

Suddenly, Bomi stand up and kneel in front of the sisters. Making Eunji shocked and turn to look at Bomi teary eyes

"It's not you fault Eunji-ah. It's my fault. If only I didn't ask her help to let me stay at her house, this will never happen. You'll never saw we kiss. Even it's just an incident. It's my fault. It's all my fault" Bomi already crying while kneeling in front of them. 

Eunji shake her head, but before she can say anything, her sister beat her. "It's not a time to blame yourself or blame the other. Let's just pray for Chorong safety." Taeyeon pat Bomi arm and hug her sister. 

After 2 hours, the red light finally turn off. The sleeping Eunji quickly awake when she heard the door squeak open. 

"Doctor, how's she? Is she okay??" Eunji held the doctor shoulder and shake her make Taeyeon release her grip on the doctor shoulder. 

The doctor open her mask and smile to them. "She already pass the critical condition. She still sleeping because of the injection we gave her before."

"Is there any other injuries?" Taeyeon asked, not blinking her eyes upon seeing the beautiful doctor. 

"Fortunately, nope. She just break her left arm. The surgeon also didn't know how her body react with such impact. Usually, people will have many fracture bone but not her. She really tough girl. She just struggling at first but then, she manage to fight. It was a miracle." The doctor explain while looking at both of the girl. 

"Really? Can I see her?" Eunji asked with twinkling eye. 

"Of course, after the nurse move her to regular Ward. If there's no problem, I should get going." The doctor bow a little. 

"Thank you doc" upon she's too happy, Eunji hug the doctor make Taeyeon frown. 

The doctor wave to them or more specific, to Taeyeon before walk away. Bomi who just sit on the bench hearing the talks finally stand up. 

"I'm glad she's okay. I think I'm not deserve to be here since then problem I've cause. I should get going. Eunji-ssi, please call me if there's anything. Good bye" they shake hand before Bomi leave them. 

After the nurse move the still unconscious Chorong to the ward, Eunji and Taeyeon enter the room. Eunji sit at the chair beside the bed while Taeyeon stand the other side of the bed. 

"I'm sorry unnie, for not giving you the chance. I'm really sorry" Eunji hold Chorong's cold hand and rub it before placing it at her cheek.

"Unnie, after she awake.. Can I bring her with me? I don't wanna leave her alone. Please?" Eunji pleaded. 

"Let me talk to the doctor first" Taeyeon quickly get out from the ward and go to the doctor's room. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey babe, I miss you"

"Me too, Boo. I didn't know it's your sister's girlfriend that I've save"

"Yeah, I also didn't know that you're the one who treated her. Thank you. She mean a lot for my sister"

"My pleasure" 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CHORONG POV

I heard a girl crying. But I can't see her. I'm nowhere with a beautiful scenery. I notice that my dress is all white. 

'Am I dead?' 

I asked my self. Then I saw two tunnel. One tunnel is decorated with a beautiful flowers while the other one is dark and look scary. I walk to the beautiful tunnel but a voice stop me. 

'Park Chorong, you're heading to the heaven. Once you step inside the tunnel, there's no turning back. You'll leave all your family, friends, carrier at the earth. And you'll living forever in the heaven. You'll be a fairy. If you want to return to the earth, go and enter the other tunnel, if not, just continue your walk'

'Where am i?!' I ask but didnt get any reply. Then, the crying voice become clearer and i notice that the voice is similar to someone that I know.

Then, the memories before I fall unconscious playing in my head. I swear I saw Eunji's face. But I also saw her enter the aeroplane. Why did this voice sound familiar. 

"Unnie, please... Wake up. " I decided to continue my walk to heaven. Then, the voice came again. 

"Chorong unnie, you promise that we'll get married once I finish my study. I'm here, unnie. I already know everything. You don't need to explain. Unnie, I'm not mad anymore. Please... Wake up"

 

END OF POV

A tear escape from Chorong unconscious body. eunji didn't notice since she buried her face to Chorong hand. Then, she felt Chorong finger move. She sit straight while wiping her tear. She look at the moving finger and Chorong face. 

There, the pupils of Chorong eyes slowly moved and open. Eunji widen her eyes. 

"Unnie, you're awake?"

"E-e-eunji-ah" 

Eunji push the emergency button and stand up. 

"Unnie, are you okay? Did you feel hurt anywhere?"

Then, the earlier beautiful doctor open the door followed by Taeyeon. The doctor examined Chorong condition and write a few things on the report. 

"Miss Park, are you feeling better?"

"Yeah, I guess" 

"Good. Keep it up. If there's no problem, you can get out in a week. We still need to monitored your condition since your case is a bit special. I'm proud of you Miss. You really want to stay alive for the sake of your girlfriend" 

Chorong and Eunji shock. The doctor then leave the trio at the Ward. 

"Err... Eunji-ah, do you want to eat anything? I'm going to eat with Tiffany. I can buy it for you."

"Tiffany?"

"My girlfriend."

"Oh.. It's okay. I just want to keep Chorong unnie accompany."

Taeyeon nodded before get out from the Ward. 

After a week, Chorong finally get discharge from the hospital. A few day after that, she follow Eunji to further her study at LA while Chorong works at Taeyeon company there as a manager since the company just open. 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

"Okay lovebirds, we're here" Taeyeon voice interrupt Eunji dream about the past. She sit up and straighten her back. Then, she notice Chorong still sleeping. She look outside but feel weird when the car stop at the hospital, not their house. 

"Why we're here unnie? Didn't we need to get home?"

"I'm picking up my wife pabo. How dare you forgot your sister in law?! " Taeyeon get out from the car and open the back door. 

"Get out you . Let me make you remember my wife" Taeyeon whisper harshly to Eunji ear not to wake up Chorong who still sleeping. 

"Ah-ah mianhae unnie. It's not that I forgot. I just don't remember. It's been a while I saw her. Mianhae" Eunji put both of her arm in front her face to protect her face from her sister smack. But then, she didn't hear anything. Instead, she hear her sister wince in pain. 

"What are you doing, boo? She just come back." Eunji hear her sister in law angelic voice and move her arm from her face. She see her sister's ear is pulled by the doctor. 

"Tiff unnie! I miss you!" Eunji jump and hug Tiffany make her release Taeyeon ears. 

"Miss you too baby sis. How are you? Where's Chorongie?" Tiffany pinch Eunji cheek playfully. 

"I'm great. Chorongie is sleeping in the car. How's your day?"

"Yah! It's me who supposed to ask her. Pany-ah.. Don't you miss me? I also just landed today." Taeyeon pouted. 

"You just away for 3 day. My baby sis here is gone for 3 years. So, I miss her more than you."

"Fine! Let's get into the car. Mom and dad already waiting for us" Taeyeon enter the car with a sad face. 

"Don't mind her. Let's go" Tiffany step into the passenger seat while Eunji enter the backseat. 

The ride is full of the trio laughter. Tiffany, Eunji and Chorong. Taeyeon who still sulking drive quietely not minding the surrounding. 

When they arrive, they we're greeted by their parent, Chorong family, and Tiffany family. It's turn out that Naeun is Tiffany sister. They talk and talk until midnight. The jet lag is long gone once they saw their parent 

"Psst.. " Tiffany call Taeyeon who drink a wine at the kitchen. Taeyeon turn but turn back once she saw Tiffany. 

"Boo, don't sulking like a little girl. I miss you too."

Tiffany gave the sulking Taeyeon a backhug. Taeyeon try to hide her smile with drink. 

"Fine, continue your sulking. Sleep at the couch tonight" Tiffany turn and walk to their room. 

Taeyeon eyes widen before she follow her wife. 

At the living room, Eunji and Chorong happily playing with the HaJoo twin. They're Naeun daughter with Taemin. They just get married after Naeun graduating highschool. Business purpose but they're happy.

"Eunji-ah, when your wedding?" Taemin ask and Naeun smile. Chorong smile shyly. 

"We're still young. I'm just finish my studies. I think I want to work first and then we'll get married" Eunji explain while lifting the doze off Hayoung on her laps. Namjoo also started to doze off in Chorong arm. 

"They already fell asleep. Where's their room? Let us put them in the bed." Eunji stand up follow by Chorong who have Namjoo in her arm. 

Taemin and Naeun also stand. They bid their goodbye to the parents and walk to their home. After putting the twin in their crib,  Eunji and Chorong walk hand in hand to their room. 

After they clean them self, they lay their tired body on the bed. Eunji turn to the silent Chorong who still awake. 

"Rong-ah.. What do you think about Taemin's question earlier?" Chorong turn to face Eunji make them lay face to face. 

"I dont think it will be a problem if we do it sooner." Chorong smile. 

"Really?  Let's get married tomorrow." Eunji playfully said and they laugh after that. Their laughter stop when they heard Taeyeon scream from the next room. 

"Lovebird! Sleep! It's late!" Eunji giggles before put Chorong's head on her arm and wrap her arm around Chorong waist. Keeping the latter closer to her. 

"Chorong-ah,"

"Hmm"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

*cup*

"Goodnight baby" they both said before giggles quietly and sleep in each other arm. 

 

THE END

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah!  Finish! Thanks for subscribing my story! 

I'm sorry if the story is not going so well.🙏🙏🙏

And sorry for the typos! 

✌✌

Thank you! 😘😘