Misunderstood

Splash!!

"B-Bomi?!"

Chorong quickly turn around and left Bomi. But, the sound of the girl hiss in pain stop her. 

"U-unnie.. H-help" that's the last thing she heard from Bomi before Bomi passed out. Chorong poked Bomi's shoulder a few time. But the girl didn't reply . Chorong wrapped Bomi's arm around her shoulder and try to lift the girl. Luckily, her car was not so far from the place. Practically, the walk to her car didn't supposed to take too long. But, since she have to dragged Bomi to her car and there's no one around the small park to seek help. 

"What did you eat pabo.. You're so heavy" Chorong panted heavily after putting the unconscious Bomi to the back seat. She drive her car to the nearest hospital. 

"Hate you Yoon. You always troubling me" Chorong sigh before pull over the car at the entrance of the hospital. She call the nurse for help and waited the doctor treated Bomi. Even though she said that she hate Bomi, but deep inside she still worried about the blonde after seeing her get kick and punch by the man that almost twice of her size. 

"Who's the patient guardian?" The doctor step out from the emergency room snapping Chorong out from her daydream. 

"Uh.. I'm her friend" Chorong stand up and walk closer to the doctor. 

"Patient already awake. And there's no severe injuries. After this, you can take the medicine at the counter and go home after that" The doctor smiled before enter the emergency room back. After a few minute, the nurse push the wheelchair out with Bomi on it. 

"Miss, please follow me. Please settle the patient information and take the medicine at the counter. I'll help you bring the patient to your car" Chorong nodded and took a glance toward Bomi who silently sit on the wheelchair. 

"Thank you nurse." Chorong thanks the nurse after put Bomi in the passenger seat. Then, she drive away from the hospital. 

"Where do you wanna go? I'll sent you back home" after a few minute driving, Chorong ask. 

"Unnie, thank you but can I ask for your favour?" Bomi turn to look at Chorong. Chorong nodded, concentrate to look in front.

"Can I stay at your places for a while? Hayoungie still at work. I'm afraid the loan shark will search for me at my house." She playing with her fingers on her laps. Chorong sigh silently and rolled her eyes. "Hmm"

Once she arrive at her house, she quickly get out from the car followed by Bomi. Of course, because of Bomi's left leg were bandaged, her movement were slow. Chorong silently scolded herself when her body move to help Bomi. 

"T-thank you" Bomi said after Chorong place her on the couch. Then, Chorong walk to the kitchen to drink a glass of water to ease her throbbing heart. 

After that, she bring a glass of plain water and the medicine for Bomi. She sit on the single couch which is opposite to Bomi and put the glass and medicine on the table between them. 

"Eat the medicine" she coldly said with a straight face. Bomi cleared and quickly drink the water and ate the medicine. 

"Unnie, thank you. And I'm sorry." Chorong sit still. "I know I'm such a jerk because betting on you. Now, I regret all my wrong doings. I've try to talked to you before a few times, but your assistant said that you don't want to see me. I'm really sorry unnie. Sorry" Bomi already sniff. 

"Sorry won't make a change Bomi. I forgive you. But, I'm not going to comeback to you" Chorong sit straight up. 

"Really? Thank you for forgiving me. I'm glad enough you already forgive me. I shouldn't expect more than that" Bomi chuckled. 

"If you're expecting more than that. Please, the door are over there." Chorong stand up. She walk to go to her room. But being a clumsy person she is, she trip on her own feet and fell. She closed her eyes expecting to kiss the floor. Instead, she kiss something else. Another sof lips on her. She open her eyes and see Bomi face dangerously close to her. 

Bang!

"UNNIE!" Eunji's scream bring back both of them to the reality. Chorong widen her eyes upon see her girlfriend at her front door. Her face and eyes red. 

"E-eunji-ah.. I... I can explain. Eunji-ah!!" Without saying anything Eunji ran away. Chorong push Bomi away not care the blonde wince in pain. She try to catch Eunji but the elevator already closed. She ran barefoot to the emergency stair while regret her decision to buy a placed too high. 

"Eunji-ah!! Wait!" When she arrive at the basement, Eunji car already drove away. She was out of breath to keep running. Instead, she ran back to the elevator and go back to her house. 

"Get out from my house Yoon Bomi!" She take her phone and car key shouting to Bomi while wearing her slippers. She have to find Eunji. She need to explain. 

Chorong regret for not asking Eunji about her house. 'I'm such a fool' she drive carelessly to find a blue car that Eunji ride earlier. She gave up after a few hour driving around and her car fuel already drain. 

She left her car at the Han River where her car stop. She walk aimlessly around the river. It's dawn already. The sun slowly dissapear and the moon show itself. Chorong silently crying since she sit on the bench. 

Her phone rings a few time but she just ignore. She stare at the black sky. The sky is dark without any star on it. Then, she saw a red-white black at the sky. 

Then, she remember that Eunji depart to oversea today. She take her phone. It's already 8pm. 

'Chorong pabo. I still can catch her if I'm fast enough'

She stand up and run to the road. Luckily, a taxi just stop. She quickly enter and tell the driver to drive quickly to the airport. 

On her way to the airport which take almost an hour, she relaxed herself and check her phone. 

'45 missed called, 30 new message'

36 missed call from Bomi. 4 missed call from her assistant and 5 missed call from Eunji. Eunji missed call at 3:36 pm. Which mean, it was when she bring Bomi to the hospital. 

The message is mostly from Bomi saying sorry. She deleted all the message and missed call from Bomi. She check the other message from an unknown number. 

'Eunji's flight depart at 10. I knew you screw up but I don't want my sister to leave with tears. We're on our way to the airport already"

She tried to call Eunji number but not avail. Then she try to call the unknown number but still nt available. 

The taxi pull out at the airport. Then she remember she didn't bring any money. She ask the taxi driver to wait for her. She didn't care if she have to pay a bunch of money to the driver for the sake of Eunji. 

"Is flight to LA already depart?" Chorong asked the girl at the counter. 

"It'll depart in 15 minute miss" "thanks" Chorong ran to the gate 15 and search for Eunji. 

"Why the hell there's so many people today!" she grunt angrily. When she trying to search for Eunji, a pink cap caught her attention, the pink cap girl just go through the emigration check. 

"Eunji-ah!!" Chorong screaming not care about the other. She tried to ran closer but the police hold her. The pink cap girl stop and turn around. 

"Eunji-ah! I'm sorry! But it's not what you think! Please! Let me explain!" She scream while trying to break free from the police hold. 

Eunji just stare at her with tears before turn back and continue to enter the aeroplane. Chorong fell on her knees with her hand on the floor. She crying loudly not care about the people who staring with symphaty. 

A touch at her shoulder make her raise her head. There, she look at the stranger. The stranger smile softly to her and pull her up. She just follow and just let the stranger hug her. She continue to cry when she felt the stranger pat her back. 

"It's okay, she'll calm down later" the stranger held her shoulder and pull away. Her smile was comforting. "I'm sorry" she mumbled when she see the stranger blouse wet with her tear. 

"It's okay, dear. By the way, I'm Taeyeon. Eunji's step-sister" Chorong gasped. She quickly bow. 

"I'm Park Chorong. Eunji's... " she can't finish her line when Taeyeon interrupt. "Girlfriend. I know it" Taeyeon smile again. 

"How did you know?" Chorong shock and confused. 

"She tell us when we have a family lunch this afternoon. I'm proud of her. She really brave,she even against our father when he said you guys is not suitable." Taeyeon chuckle. 

"Family? Then, I guess her family against us. I knew this kind of relationship is still a taboo here. If only I can be brave like her."

"It's our father who against it. Not me and my mom. We support her. I also in a relationship but I'm not brave enough to tell my father." Taeyeon sigh. Then, she look up and smile to Chorong. 

"Come, let me send you home. Eunji already told me to take care of you. Now, I'm gonna granted her wish." Taeyeon pull Chorong out from the airport. But Chorong stop her step when she see the taxi still waiting for her. 

"But, Taeyeon unnie. The taxi already waited for me. I asked the driver to wait for me" Chorong smile apologetically to Taeyeon. 

"Well, it's okay then. Here, this is my name card. Do call me whenever you need help. You always can count on me. Take care, sister in law to be." Chorong chuckle at Taeyeon dorky bye. She enter the taxi and tell the driver her address. 

"Eunji-ah.. I know you're angry. But really, it's not like what you saw. Please.... Let me explain." 

Chorong tears comeback. She keep crying until she fell asleep on the taxi. The taxi driver shook his head and continue his job to bring the girl back home. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------

CHORONG POV

I wake up on my bed. I don't know how I manage to reach my home but a note at the lamp post clear me out. 

'I'm sorry for intruding your house. I follow the taxi and I saw he try to wake you up but you didn't move. So, I bring you to you house. I already paid the taxi and there's a pancake with coffee at the kitchen. Sorry again for intruding you kitchen. I fell asleep at the couch yesterday. Sorry for not letting you know. I've a meeting this morning, so I need to rush. 

          - TY-

Chorong take her phone and call Taeyeon number. But it's straight to the voicemail. 

"Thank you unnie. I really appreciate it. You're the best"

Chorong felt comfortable with Eunji's sister. Even though they just met yesterday, Chorong felt they already know for a long time. 

Then, she notice a message from Eunji. She quickly open it but then crying again. 

'Mianhae'

She walk inside the bathroom and wash her face. She already late for work. She put a light make up to cover her puffy eyes. She can feel her head throbbing, she held the ends of the sink before shake her head a little. 

After she eat a 2 pills for kill the headache, she walk to the station. She have to take a train since her car still at Han River. She make a note to herself to buy a fuel later after works. She can feel her dizziness become worser after she walk out from the train. 

She walk slowly to cross the zebra line but her dizziness stop her. She held her head and close her eyes. 

piinnnnn!!! 

The car horn was the last thing she heard before she felt her body fly and touch the ground, hard. 

"CHORONG-AH! " she open her eyes to see the person who call but her vision blurred for a sec before she can see clearly. She smile weakly before closed her eyes when the pain take over.