First Meeting

Splash!!

It’s late evening, the park that usually full of kids was unusually quiet today. The sound of dog barking echoes around the park but it’s not bothering the couple who keep yelling at each other since the rain started until the rain stopped. 
“Yah! Listen to me!” the blonde grabbed the brunette wrist to prevent her from walking away. 
“No way! I’m sick with all your lies! Let me go!” The brunette pull her hand before turn around and continue to walk away. 
“Unnie! I really like you!” The blonde words got cut halfway when the brunette turn around with her deadly glare making the blonde shudder. “u-unnie, I’m sorry. I know it’s my fault” the brunette walked closer and stop in front of the blonde leaving a few inches. She move closer until her lips stop near the blonde ear. 
“You’re nothing but a piece of trash,  Yoon.” The brunette whisper angrily before turn back. The blonde’s eyes widen as big as a squid. 
“B-but..” “no but Yoon. You’re playing with my feelings! You make a bet with your dumb friends! What do you think I am?! Your toys?! Forget it Yoon! From now on, you’re nobody to me. Don’t talk to me ever again!” the brunette try to walk away again but the blonde keep follow her. 
“I know I am a biggest jerk! But my feelings is true Chorong-ah.. I’ve cancelled the bet before I started to date you.” The blonde try to take Chorong hand but she avoid it. 
“don’t fool me Yoon Bomi. I believe what I heard and I’m out from your game!” Chorong said sternly and glare straight to Bomi’s eyes. Chorong turn around and walk a few step before turn around again. 
“oh yeah, how ‘bout your other lover? Or should I say, LOVERS. Got tired with them?” Chorong said with sarcasm. Bomi eyes get wide again ‘how did she know? I can’t lose her. I need to win that bet.” Bomi put her regret face before kneel on the grass. 
“Chorong-ah.. They’re not my lovers, they just a friend. I really like you Chorong-ah.. No,  I love you Chorong-ah..” Bomi clasp her hand under her chin and look up. 
“Yoon Bomi. I’m not a fool. Keep your fake face inside the dustbin. I’m not attracted. You didn’t change don’t you? Saying love whenever you like to whoever you want” Chorong look straight to Bomi’s eyes make sure the blonde see the flame in her eyes. 
“it’s not as easy like you said.. I’ve try hard to confess to you, you know that?” Bomi hand her head down. ‘I’m dead, how I can get her trust!’ 
“Hahaha, such a funny joke Yoon. You know what? I don’t give a damn about your fake feelings. Just forget it” Chorong walk away without turning back to her car across the road. 
“damnit! What I’m supposed to do! I lost her. Now I need to pay that jerks. How did she know?!” Bomi kicked the trashcan before sit on the bench, rub her face harshly before leave the park. 


At the same time, near a tuition class at CJ building, a girl shouted angrily as she can’t holdher anger anymore. She clenched her fish and glared to her best friend soon to be enemy. 
“yah! Do you think that you manage to fool the other, you can fool me? I’m not a fool like you Bang Minah. You know why I do it? Because I felt sorry for you. Now, did your life get easier? No right?” Eunji shot her dead glare to the her girl sitting in front of her. 
“Miss Jung, what’s wrong with you?” the teacher in front stop writing and look at her students. 
“huh, the rest of you! You’re just the same. Don’t you guys ever heard ‘ a friend in need, is a friend indeed’?  No?? No wonder you morons just sit back and relaxed seeing your ‘friend’ using the other right? I bet you guys will walked around homeless with your attitude!” Eunji slammed her hand on the table make some people flinch. 
Minah stand up and cross her arm on her chest. She chuckle before reply the glare that Eunji gave.”Jung Eunji,you’re not so differ from us”
Eunji nodded”yeah,you’re right. But I’m not anymore, I’ll try to make myself better than you all. I’m quit Mrs Kim.”
“Miss Jung! That’s enough! Please..” the teacher’s word got cut by Eunji. “please get out? It’s my pleasure. I’m out of this place!” with that, Eunji took her bag and walk out from the class leaving the students and teacher speechless. Who didn’t? The best student that clear from any discipline problems acting like a bad student. 


EUNJI POV
I walk aimlessly at the roadside. A smile form on my face. Finally, I feel so free, so good and so peaceful. I continue my walk thinking where I should go. I’m not going to go back to my house since that witch will be there. My father is away for his business trip. Hmm...  Where I should go? I got lost in my thought until I didn’t realise a car is nearing where I’m standing. 
SPLASH!! 
I gasped upon the cold and dirty water get contact with my skin.
“Yah!!  Are you blind?!” I shouted at the driver who stop a few metre from my place. 
“Oh my God! I’m sorry! I didn’t realise there’s a puddle here! I really sorry!”
I stare at the angel infront of me. I didn’t hear a single thing she said as I drown into her pretty face. 
“Miss? Miss?!” I snapped out from my though when I heard she screaming near to my ears.
“U-uh.. Ah..  It’s okay..... I guess” I mumbled the last part before trying to clean the dirt from my shirt. 
‘Aish... What I supposed to do.. I’ve nowhere to go.. With this dirty cloth, I could’ve sick.’
“umm, miss? Why don’t you follow me? I’ll get you to my place” I gasped. How did she know?
“You’re thinking out loud Eunji-ssi” she beam a smiled that make my heart flutter. 
“Oh, did we know each other?” I asked her. How did she know my name? 
“It’s on your bag tag, Eunji-ssi.” I chuckled aware of my silliness. 
“hahaha..  I thought it’s was a destiny.” I smirked naughtily before give her one of my best eyesmile. 
“You’re silly! Come, let get you clean. As a token for my forgiveness, I’ll let you to sleep in my house tonight. It’s already late. It’s dangerous for you to walk alone.” She pull me toward her car. 
“Wait! How can I know that you’re not a bad person? My mom said we cannot talk or follow a stranger.” I stop her from pulling me.
“well, we already talk earlier. I’m assured you that I’m a good person”
“well, okay” I don’t know why I trusted this stranger. I don’t even know her name!
After a few minute, we arrive at her apartment. I amazed with the clean apartment. It’s so differ with my room. 
“Eunji-ssi, here the clean cloth and towel. Go and take a bath at the bathroom. I’ll prepare a dinner for us. I heard your stomach already make a concert in the car.” She chuckle before walk to the kitchen. 
After I finished, I walked to the place where I saw her enter. Ah.. There she is, I clear my throat to let her know my present. 
“Oh, you already finish? Here, some fried rice, finish it. I’ll sent you home later. I’m pretty sure you have a home right, kiddo?” I nodded and sit on the bar stool. 
Hmm.. Her fried rice is very delicious. The taste is just as same as my late mother’s cook. 
 

~~~Ding dong~~~

I stand up and wash my plate. I search for the angel earlier, but I can't find her. Maybe she still bathing. I decided to opened the door afraid that there's someone important want to see her. 

When I open the door, I saw a blonde wearing a coat standing in front of the door. 

"Who are you? Wasn't this Chorongie place?" The blonde ask. So, the angel's name is Chorong. I open my mouth to ask the blonde name before a pair of hand on my waist stop me. 

"She's my new lover"