Unexpected

Splash!!

"she's my new lover"

"WHAT?!!" I widen my eyes while the blonde's eyes already want to pop out from it's socket. 

"Are you kidding me Park Chorong? We just breakup this evening and in less than 6 hour, you already meet someone new?" The blonde try to enter the house but I blocked it by moving my body.

"It's better than looking for someone else when you're in relationship. Right, baby?" Omo! My face gonna exploded! She freaking call me baby! I repeat, B-A-B-Y! I nodded quickly when I felt her hand wraps tighter on my waist. 

"And, Miss Yoon Bomi, stop butted in my life. We're over. O-V-E-R. Understood? Now, go away. You're disturbing our precious time." Chorong try to close the door but the blonde called Bomi push it back. 

"Wait Chorong-ah, are you happy with her?" Her pleaded eyes seem fake in my eye. It's seem like desperate eye? Whatever, I don't care. I'm in cloud nine now.. Yoohoo! 

"She's better than you. Go." Her stern voice beside my ear make me shudder. Oh God, she's so scary. The blonde give me one last look before walk away from the door. Once the blonde disappear behind the elevator, Chorong release the hug and walked inside. I follow her and sit beside her on the couch. From her face, I know she's hurting inside

CHORONG POV

I sit on the couch. When I felt the place beside me been occupied by someone, I turn my head. 

"Why are you here? Go take your stuff, let me sent you home." I try to stand up but Eunji pulled my wrist make me sit on the couch back. 

"Err... Can I sleep here tonight? I promise! Tomorrow, I'll get out from your house" she put both of her arm up make me chuckle. She's so cute. 

"Ahha! I wanna ask you earlier. Why you're wearing your school bag? And why you're walking alone in the middle of the night? Are you running away from your home?" I asked shifting my seat until I fully face her. 

She hang her head down. Suddenly, I felt sorry for her. 'Aish Park Chorong, you're silly. What if something bad happen until she running away. Look! Now she scared' I lifted her head up by placing my finger under her chin. 

"Hey, wanna tell me what happen?" I asked her softly. I see her eyes got red. Maybe she's holding her tears. I pulled her closer and give her a comforting hug. Finally, I can hear a sob. I rubbed her back softly. 

"It's okay.. Let it out Eunji-ah.."

END OF POV

Chorong let Eunji cry her eyes out for a few minute before push her back to wipe her tears. 

"Okay, now want to tell me?" eunji wipe her remaining tears before mumbling thanks and nodded her head. 

FLASHBACK IN EUNJI POV

"Hey Minah-ya, what's with the pout? What's wrong?" I asked my best friend who look at a piece of paper with a sad face, plus pout. 

"I got a second place this time" she shoved me a piece of paper let me read it. I can't stand with her ugly pout and trying to cheer her up. 

"2nd is not bad you know. Why you're so sad...  Look at me, I got the 198th place you know. It doesn't matter though for me. It's not like the worlds gonna end if you got 2nd. If I got the 2nd place, maybe the world gonna end. Hahaha... "I laughed. Minah also laughed until her eyes form a crescent. 

"Thanks Eunji-ah.. You're really my best friend." She hug me and I patted her back. 

"Now, let's get our lunch. I'm hungry already" I pull her to stand but she retract her hand. 

"I'm sorry, but Naeun ask me to help her take her stuff at Mrs Kim office. I also need to study after this" she said slowly. 

"Hmm..  Naeun? The one that got the first place? Okay....  But since you don't want to eat, then I'm not going to eat too. Let me help you then" 

"Really? You want to help me?" I nodded assurely. 

"Okay.. I'm sorry if I troubled you. Hmm..  Can you please take the pen drive at Mrs Kim desk? It's belong to her" she whisper at my ears. I felt something odd with her. Usually, she would be loud. Never mind, I just nodded my head before walk to the Mrs Kim office. 

I arrived at her office but there's no one there. I search for the pen drive on her desk but I didn't found it. So, I opened the drawer. 

"Aha! Here you are... Let's bring you back to your owner" I giggle softly upon realizing how silly I am talking to the pen drive. 

"Yah! Hung Eunji! What are you doing here?! It's lunch time. Nobody should be in my office! Follow me to the principle" Mrs Kim pulled my ears to the principal office. 

"Yeah whats the problem Mrs Kim?" Mr Choi asked. 

"I saw Eunji take the pen drive in my drawer" 

"The blue one?  Jung Eunji, do you know what's in the pen drive?"

"I don't know. I take it because Minah asking my help to take it and give it to Naeun because it's belong to her." At time like this, I felt like the floor is very beautiful than Mrs Kim face. 

"Call Bang Minah and Son Naeun here" Mr Choi ask Mrs Kim. 

Later, both of the student is here. 

"Bang Minah, do you know what's in the pen drive? And did you ask Jung Eunji to take it?" I loft my head and look at Minah. 

"Of course, it's contain question and answer for our upcoming test. And... I didn't ask Eunji to take it" I widen my eyes upon hearing her answer. I can't believe this. 

"According to Eunji, she take the pen drive because Minah said it's belong to you Naeun. Did you anything to say?" Mr Choi turn to Naeun. She look at me before answering, 

"I don't know anything about this, Mr. Choi." I saw Mr. Choi nodded. "Okay, both of you can go back to your class, good luck for you test next week. And you Jung Eunji, I want to meet your father tomorrow." I nodded before bowing and left the office. 

I found Minah on my way to the class to take my bag. I grabbed her wrist. 

"Yah! Why did you did that? I'm your best friend you know?!" I felt my face heated up. 

"Jung Eunji, stop being naive. This school, there no friend." She said before walk away. I stand the unbelievable. Then,i decided to skip my class.

END OF FLASHBACK

EUNJI POV

"Then, the next day once my father found out. He sent me to the night classes at CJ building. Unfortunately, Minah also have classes there. Tonight, I can't hold my anger anymore and burst out. Then, I ran away. That's why I'm walking alone." I sniffed before put a smile. I felt better once I let it out. 

"What about your family?" Chorong unnie ask me. 

"Hmm...  My mother already passed away 4 years ago. Then, my father remarried last year. But, I don't like this new family. They just like my father. Workaholic. My step mother and sister have their own company. While my father also have his own. That's why they're so busy. Every time I got home, I only greeted by the maid. I want to know if they truly love me. Can you out help me?" I ask her. I saw her run her gaze to somewhere else. 

"It's okay.. I.... " my word got cut. "Okay, I'll help you." She smile and pat my hand. I look at her in disbelief. I grinned before lean closer to whisper my plan. 

 

CHORONG POV

It's been a week since Eunji run her plan. But there's no phone call or a text from any of her family member. Today is weekend, I decided to hang out at my house with Eunji. Now, I'm waiting for her to come back from the convenience store. I ask her to buy some snack and soft drink for our movie Marathon later. 

beep, beep, beep, 

the sound of door open make me turn around. 

"Unnie! I'm home!" Her loud voice echo in my house. 

"I'm at the couch, Eunji-ah.!" I shouted back. 

Soon, she came and put the things she buy at the table in front of the tv. 

"Yah student! Why did you buy the soju? You're underage." I ask when I saw a black plastic that she secretly put under the table. She grinn before put the plastic on the table. 

"Hehehe, I just wanna try it" I shooked my head before take the plastic and bring it to the kitchen. 

"Ahh... Unnie, let me drink it." Eunji whine cutely and tugging my arm. I keep my stern face and shook my head. 

"I know you're upset Eunji-ah.. But this is not the right way. Come, let's watch movie" I pulled Eunji who pouting. Why's she's so cute! 

I choose the CD. "What do you want to watch?" I asked without looking at her. "Cartoon." I quickly look at her. Seriously? Huh, I forgot that she just 18. I nodded and put in the cd in the DVD player. 

"What movie?" "Despicable me 3" I saw she nodded before open one of the chips that she buy. About 2 hour later, the movie ended. 

"Unnie, can I ask you something?" She ask when the credit showed. I look at her and nodded. 

"Who's the girl last week? I keep this question for too long already" she ask cautiously. Maybe she's afraid I get angry. 

"I don't think you should know. You're still a student. Not to mention, an underage one" I chuckle on my own word. But just for a second when she said, 

"But you tell her that I am your lover, I should know then." She already grinning like a madman. 

"I just said that to make that Yoon go away. Don't take it serious. Plus, you're just a student. Why should I date you?" I answered playfully. She's pouting again. 

"Maybe when you already have a stable job, you can date me" I patted her head before walked away to my room. 

"You better keep your word Unnie!" She shouted. This kid really something.. 

"Just watch your movie!  I'm going to take a nap. I'll awake for dinner" I quickly slammed my door because I can feel my heart beat furiously and my face heated up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the 30th day Eunji stay at Chorong's place. And today also the day Eunji have to go back home since her father already know that she's missing. Chorong were preparing for the breakfast while Eunji packing her belonging. 

"Eunji-ah! Breakfast ready!" Chorong shouted from the kitchen. 

 There's no reply from Eunji. "Haish... This kid, I bet she fell asleep again. True to her thought, once she open the door, she saw Eunji fell asleep on a box. 

"Eunji-ah.. Wake up. Breakfast ready" as usual.. Chorong's voice is too slow for wake her up. 

"Help me! Eunji-ah! " Chorong screaming using her dolphin voice. Eunji quickly stand up and hug Chorong. 

"Unnie! Are you alright?" Chorong cant keep her laugh upon seeing Eunji's face. 

"Ahh~~ unnie.. You scared me" Eunji finally realized that Chorong just playing around. 

"Go wash up you sleepy head. Breakfast ready" Chorong stand up. 

"Hmm.. " 

"I don't want to marry a sleepy head." Bum! Chorong heard the bathroom door been closed. She laugh and waited for Eunji at the kitchen. 

"Unnie, today I'm going back home. Thank you for taking care of me. I really appreciate it. I'll never forget what you've done to me." Eunji said after they finish eating in a silent atmosphere. 

"It's okay. Thank to you too for keep me accompany. What you're gonna do after this?" 

"I'm going to study abroad. Appa said I'm not suitable to study here. I'm going to live with my aunty. Unnie, can you promise me something?"

Chorong nodded, "what is it?". Eunji take out a box with a red ribbon. "I hope you keep your promise. I'll continue my study and get a stable job. Then, I'll come back for you. I know we just know each other last month. But, what I felt for you is true. I like you unnie. This necklace is the symbol of my love for you. I hope you accept it." Chorong shocked. She just stared at Eunji until a tear escape from her eyes. "Unnie, why you're crying? I didn't say anything wrong right?" Eunji stand up and wipe Chorong tears. 

"Ani. It's just that I'm touched. Eunji-ah.. I.. I.. I like you too" Eunji smiled brightly upon hearing Chorong's word. She wrapped her arm around the older girl giving her a hug. Then, she wears the necklace for Chorong. 

"Thanks Eunji-ah. I promise that I'll wait for you." Eunji released the hug unwillingly. 

"Thank you Unnie. I want to take my things. My driver will come in any minute." Eunji quickly run to take her belonging and put them at the entrance. Chorong cleaned the table and washed the plate. 

ding dong~~~

the bell ring. Maybe it's Eunji driver. Chorong open the door. The man with black suit is infront her house. 

"Is Miss Eunji is here?" The man ask. 

"Wait, I'll call her. Eunji-ah! " then, Eunji came with her backpack.

"Oh, you're here. Oppa, help me to bring this to the car. I'll bring the rest. Just wait in the car, OK?" Eunji give him the biggest box. He nodded. 

"Unnie, thank you again. I hope we still get in touch."

"Okay, make sure you give me a call when you're arrived. Please take care of yourself. Don't forget to eat. Study hard"

"Arasso Omma" Eunji chuckled 

"I'm not your mom" Chorong pouted. 

"Hehe, just joking. I'll get going. Bye baby" Eunji give Chorong a peck on her cheek before lift her backpack and a small box. Chorong blushed. Chorong walked Eunji to the elevator. Before the door closed, Chorong quickly give a peck to the froze Eunji's lips.  She wave and let the elevator closed.