Chapter 1

Sweet lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 years before

„Did you hear about it?“ Eunkwang literally jumped to one of the cafeteria tables and sat right next to Yoojin. She rolled her eyes and moved closer to Taehyung, leaving almost no space for her food tray.

„What?" Sohyun asked, but still didn’t look like she really care.

„I heard that... Younghyun is leaving.“

„Hmm? Where?“ Taehyung asked.

„Hold yourself tightly. To Canada.“

„What? Why? Why would he?“

„I don’t know the details. But he will probably stay longer, since he already officialy changed schools.“ Yoojin felt puzzled. Younghyun... is leaving. It’s not like she was really close to him, but it still felt weird. He was like the angel of their class. Resolving every problem, that came to their way.

„This is our end.“ Nayeon sighed. „Without him, our class will just...“

„Don‘t panic. Maybe it’s a rumor. Where did you find it out?“ Taehyung asked again.

„I have my connections. It’s already official. We can’t do anything about it.“ Eunkwang stated. Everyone at table stayed silent, eating whatever they had in front of them. „I’m going. I have to... tell it to others too.“ He said and moved to another table.

 

Yoojin finished her food and went to take away the tray, when Younghyun and Wonpil appeared in front of her. Younghyun smiled when he saw her nervous face.

„Is it good today or should we rather buy something unhealthy from the automat?“ He asked her, before they stood up for the line. Yoojin blushed, seeing his big smile.

„It’s... It’s eatable.“ She said and rushed away from them to window for used trays. When she turned around, they were still standing there, both looking and smiling at her. Not knowing what to say, she just left as fast as possible.

It scared her, how Younghyun was always nice to her. Well, he was nice to everyone, but she felt like he is acting a little bit different with her. Is it because she is so socially awkward? Or because of that time? Is he making fun of her in his head? Is Wonpil his partner in crime? Or is she just really really paranoid?

„It doesn’t matter. He is leaving.“ She said to herself, smiling… „He is leaving.“ She repeated, and her smile disappeared. „Gosh, he’s leaving.“

 

Now

Yoojin was laying on her bed, facing the ceiling with her hands straighten up while holding a phone. What does he look like now? Is he still the same? Will his smile have the same effect on her as before?

She went to her SNS and started typing... Kang... Young... Hyun. A few profiles with the same name appeared, but it was surely the first one. They had a lot of same friends, and his country of living was... Canada.

His profile picture didn’t tell her anything. He was there, turned to the camera by back, having a beautiful scenery in front of him. He looked pretty tall, but she couldn’t really tell, since there was nothing to compare him with. Also, he was wearing a thick jacket and a cap. Other pictures were unavailable for her. She doesn’t have him in the list of her friends and it would be embarrassing to send h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter