Stay Stay Stay

Red (MiMo collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo once read that a fight should never be left unresolved.

Momo woke up to the ray of sunlight beaming in from outside. With her hair a mess, she groaned before rolling off the bed and making her way to the bathroom.

As she was brushing her teeth, her phone vibrated on her desk indicating a text message received. She walked into her room, toothbrush still in as she checks her notifications.

From Mitang <3:
Good morning Momoring

Momo frowned, she immediately noticed the difference with the message she received from Mina this morning compared to other mornings prior. No longer was she sweetheart or my love or even babe. Nope, today she was just Momoring. The lack of emoticons used also made Momo's stomach churn since she had been used to seeing a rose emoticon or a kissy face right after her name. Momo begun typing her reply that went, “Is everything okay?”

However, before she could press send, a very important memory flashed through head. Momo groaned as she hung her head. How did she forget that they had a huge argument the night before? Frustrated, Momo deleted her reply and threw her phone carelessly onto her bed before heading back to the bathroom to resume her morning routine.

Momo walked out of her bedroom into the living room expecting to be greeted with a mess as she vaguely recalls how she lashed out the night before. However, she was surprised to see her living room looking neater than it was ever before. She sighed again and made her way to the kitchen and putting the kettle on to make her coffee.

Momo then sat with her legs folded under her thighs on the sofa, coffee in hand as she scanned the living room again. She felt guilt running through her veins as she started to get flashbacks of what went on the night before.   

Momo can't even remember exactly what the fight was about. All she remembered was that Mina came over like she had always done whenever she was done with work early, they had dinner together and they watched

Momo winced as she recalled yelling out her frustrations towards Mina using harsh choice of words. And if that wasn’t bad enough, Momo had reverted back to their native language to make everything much more colourful.

All Momo was sure of was that she went crazy. Momo's senses only came back to her once she had thrown her phone across the room to where Mina was. She swore her heart stopped at that exact second- realising how much damage she had done to their relationship.

But of course, Mina being one of the most perfect human beings to ever walk the Earth, actually caught the phone that was flying straight at her. In all honesty, Momo had expected Mina to throw the towel in and walk out right there and then. Never in a million years did she expect for Myoui Mina to set her phone on her coffee table and embraced Momo in her arms whispering words of comfort- not after all that has been said and done.

‘I’m pretty sure we almost broke up last night.’ Momo whispered to herself before massaging her temples.

Everything had happened so fast. She doesn’t even remember getting into her bed after the emotional explosion that took place yesterday. She sighed and guess that it was probably Mina who had made sure she got into bed alright and it was definitely Mina who tidied up her living room after the mess she caused.

She set her mug down on the cof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter