Mine

Red (MiMo collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story is not based on Taylor Swift's song. That might follow in the future... maybe?
Hello everyone! It's so good to be back!  <3 This is a short one to celebrate #FeelSpecial and also to celebrate the MiMo moment we got from the Spotify dramatic reading video. It's so nice to see Mina smiling and laughing with the rest. OT9 heart is full! Let's all keep Mina and the rest of the girls in our thoughts and prayers #GetWellSoonMina

 

It was after Twice's comeback showcase for Feel Special. The girls had successfully finished their appearance but they still had plenty to do in their schedule. Despite nightfall, the girls were all expected to be in the dance studio in an hour to practice and perfect what was needed.

While the rest of the Twice members chose to unwind for a while before 'reporting back to base', as Dahyun calls it, Momo decided to drop by and pay her girlfriend a visit. Tzuyu had initially wanted to tag along but realised that perhaps her unnies would like some time to themselves for a change. Given the situation, they couldn't be together as much as they wanted to.

Mina stayed in a seperate apartment with her mother for the time being. It wasn't far though, just short of 5 minutes from their dorm. Upon reaching the apartment, Momo was welcomed by Mina and her mother with warm hugs as always. It felt like coming home to her own family. Mina's mother even prepared a pot of Momo's favourite tea when she heard the Kyoto native was visiting.

After a while of chatting and finishing the tea (and the cakes which Mrs. Myoui had baked earlier that day), Mrs. Myoui's eyes travelled to her daughter. Her heart softened as she saw the loving looks the two young idols shared with each other and was very thankful that they had found love and comfort between them.

Deciding that it was a good time as any to bow out, Mrs. Myoui began tidying up the coffee table. Momo wasted no time in helping and Mrs. Myoui couldn't help but take in the girl's new look- with her bangs swiped aside. Momo had changed out of her stage outfit but kept her hair as it was on stage. Mrs. Myoui smiled at the nostalgic feeling it gave her.

"It's been a while since I've seen you with this style, Momo", Mrs. Myoui commented with a kind smile as she picked up the tea tray from the coffee table.

Momo felt a bit shy at the comment and stare and blushed a little while Mina had looked on with a warm smile.

"Ahhh. I know right?" Momo responded, "It feels weird."

"I think it suits you a lot!" Mrs. Myoui said encouragingly.

"Thank you." Momo said as she blushed and turned her gaze to her lap.

Mrs. Myoui and Mina shared knowing looks with each other in regards to Momo before Mrs. Myoui let out a teasing smile to Mina and nudged her head towards Momo.

The mother of two left for the kitchen, allowing the two of them to be alone. She knew how much Mina had missed the girls. Despite the constant visits and the time spent together preparing for the comeback, Mrs. Myoui knew Mina still longed for their embrace and had missed them dearly.

Mina was thankful for her mother's thought and gesture but couldn't help the blush which started to tint her cheeks upon regestering that her mother had wanted to give her some time alone with her girlfriend. Mina didn't mind of course. In fact, she was thankful for it. But it was still a bit embarrassing.

Once her mother was out of sight, Mina moved as close as she could to Momo on the couch. She brought her legs up on the couch and turned her body to face the main dancer. Momo welcomed her with a smile and adjusted herself so they'd be comfortable.

They spent a few seconds getting lost in each other's eyes before something else ran through Momo's mind. Mina watched as the older girl sighed and pouted while playing with her hair. She found it absolutely adorable and had to hold herself back.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Mina asked as her hand gently rubbed Momo's arm.

"I don't like it!" Momo whined like a small child which cause Mina to bite back her smile.

"Why not?" Mina asked, looking up to Momo with her eyebrows furrowed.

"It makes me look dorky" Momo pouted even more.

Mina giggled at the older Japanese. She looped one of her arms through Momo's and rested her head on Momo's shoulder.

She stared at Momo's facial features for a while before reaching her hand up and the loose strands of Momo's fringe to the side.

"Well I for one find your look to be super charming." Mina grinned.

Momo playfully scoffed and shrugged her shoulder gently to nudge Mina, "Of course you would, you're my girlfriend. It doesn't count."

Giggling, Mina lifted her head off of Momo's shoulder and bopped the older Japanese's cute nose.

"Stop pouting." Mina instructed.

Momo stopped pouting almost immediately and ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter