The Sisters.

Me, My Brother and him!?!??!

Heechul’s POV

“Urgh…” I slightly opened my eyes, it was 6 in the morning…from what my phone says…
I sat up and flipped the screen, 29 missed calls…all from…HONGKI!? I groaned as I put my phone down. Suddenly there was a flash and then my phone started vibrating.
“Aish…Hongki better not be calling-“ I stopped nagging as I looked at the picture, it was the picture of me and Rinyu from last night.
I picked it up.

“Yobseyo? Rinyu ah?”

“Oh! Lucky! You picked up!” She replied cheerfully, is she always this cheerful early in the morning?

“Yeah, what do you want?” I replied a reply that sounded harsh, but luckily she didn’t notice it.

“Ah, well, Kyu isn’t answering my calls…so I thought he might have been slightly drunk, stayed up late at night playing StarCraft or he’s dead…can you check for me? Please~~~???” She whined, I can imagine her pouting on the other line.

“Hmm…Arasso, since you begged me” I smirked even though she couldn’t see it she huffed.

“Your smirking aren’t you?!” I chuckled, maybe she can see through the way I talked, I hung up and went over to Kyuhyun’s room which he shared with Sungmin (KYUMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I walked in quietly and looked at Kyuhyun’s phone. I gasped.  39 missed calls and 20 messages?!? And they’re all from Rinyu!!

 I went over to his laptop and opened the screen, he was still in a middle of a game. I bet Minnie forced Kyuhyun off cause he would never leave a game like that.
So he was staying up late playing StarCraft…what a pity that he didn’t die…

“Yah Kyuhyun” I hit his arm. He didn’t budge. “…Kyu ah!” I shook him, he moved around but didn’t wake up.

“AISH! Stupid maknae wake up!!!!!!!!!” I jumped on his bed.

“…Urgh…Heechul hyung…no…one…calls the…maknae…stupid!!!!!” He took a pillow and hit me with it.

“YAH! How dare you hit me with the pillow, huh?! Aish! I’m never gonna accept a job from Rinyu if it involves waking you up….” I pouted and walked back to my room.

“Job? Rinyu?” He asked confused. I was at my room.

“CHECK YOUR PHONE INBOX!!!!!” I shouted all the way from my room.

Kyuhyun’s POV
“CHECK YOUR PHONE INBOX!!!!!”  He shouted from his room. I picked up my phone and widened my sleepy eyes.
What the hell!?!? Why would she call me 39 times and text me another 20 times!?!?!
I quickly flipped my phone screen and clicked on her name, it must be desperate if she would call me 39 times.
It was ringing until she picked up.

“Oh! I guess Heechul oppa woke you up!” Was the first thing that she said.
 

“Yah! Aren’t you wasting credit!? You freaking called me 39 times and texted me another 20!”

“It’s your fault for not picking up!! I assumed you died so I let it off!”

“Aish…whatever, what did you want?”
I said scratching my bed head.

“Ah, that’s right, umma told me to call you and tell us to come home on Tuesday.”

“Eh? T-Tuesday? But I got schedules!”

“Oppa~!!”
She whined“ Dad’s sick!! He’s even in the hospital!!!”

I dropped my phone, literally .

“Yah! Oppa!! You there?! Hello~!?!?” I picked my phone up.
“A-Ah, yeah, I’m here, just wait, I’ll have to clear my schedules off with manager hyung.”

“Arasso~ byebye~”
She hung up. I still can’t believe that My dad’s sick and in hospital.
"Hyung~" I went to Heechul's room.

"What?"

"...Can I get all my schedules off on Tuesday?"

"Wae?"

"Err...cause...family business?"

"Aish! Go talk to the manager!" He threw a pillow at me.

“Arasso…” I pouted as I caught the pillow and threw it back at him. I went into manager hyung’s room. He was still asleep. “Aish…Hyung~” I whined. He didn’t budge. “ Hyung~ Wake Up~” I nudged him.

“W-What?” He sat up immediately. “Oh..Kyuhyun…what do you want?”

“Hyung…ummm on Tuesday…I have to go back to my mother’s house because of family issues…could you happen to clear up my schedules? I’ll try to come back for some though.”

“Hmm…since it’s family issues…I guess so…” He said as he scratched his head. “Call me when you’re coming back…” He yawned and shooed me out.

“Arasso~ and Gomawo hyung!!” I told him.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.
“I’ll get it!!” I shouted to alert the members. “Who is it?”

“Kyu ah~ It’s your noona Ahra~” the voice echoed into my ear.

“N-Noona?!?” I opened the door immediately. To my surprise, Inyoung noona, Heejin noona and Sora noona were there as well…wait a sec…what’s that thing under Ahra’s arms…

“U-Unnie!! I can’t breath!!!!” It muffled.

“O-Oh! Whoops~ Sorry Rinyu ah~” Ahra noona let her arm away from Rinyu’s head as Rinyu jumped away panting heavily.

“Unnie~!! Why are you so strong?!?!?!” She pouted and fixed her hair.

“Rinyu ah!!” I rushed over to fix her hair.

“Aigoo…even though you’re dongsaeng and oppa you’re so much like a couple.” Inyoung noona complimented.

“Because I love my beloved dongsaeng” I grinned as I hugged her.

“I-Inyoung noona??!?” Someone suddenly came out. We turned our heads, Leeteuk hyung was there in a bath robe around his waist while a towel on his head that he was drying. Not to mention he was topless showing his toned body.

“E-Eek!” Rinyu went behind my back to block the sight away.

“Hyung~! What did I tell you about wearing clothes when coming out from the shower???” I reminded him.

“Well…Jungsoo hasn’t grown up” Inyoung noona laughed.

“I’ll go put a shirt on now…” He went back to his room. Rinyu came back around and sighed.

“Kyu ah, what was that sound just now-“ Eunhyuk hyung came out and once again, another topless person. “N-Noona?!?! Rinyu?!?!” Eunhyuk hyung ran back to his room in embarrassment.

“What is with these kids and their topless habits?” Ahra noona laughed.

“My Heechul better not be topless when he comes out.” Heejin noona warned.

“Aish…What do you take me for? One of these kids who show off their bodies??” Heechul hyung came out with his casual clothes on. He went over to Rinyu and cupped her face. Rinyu kept her poker face on.  Heechul hyung sighed as he backed away.

“You are one tough cookie” Heechul chuckled and ruffled Rinyu’s hair.

“Aish…what is it with people and my hair…” I heard her mumble as she fixed it up again.

“Oh, by the way when did you guys know about Rinyu?” Heechul hyung went to drink his  cup of coffee.

“Well…we actually knew for a couple of years now…”

Heechul hyung spat out the hot liquid in his mouth onto my t-shirt. “BOH?!”

“…I need to change my shirt…” I sighed and excused myself.

Heechul’s POV

“Why didn’t you tell me?!?!?” I pouted at them, they just held their straight faces Okay so my aeyego might not work on them..
“But seriously noona, as my older sister you should have told me!”

“I didn’t want to~ besides~ Rinyu hates being well known” Heejin noona hugged Rinyu like they were best friends.
“Noona…remind yourself about your age and remind yourself that Rinyu is only 21” I sighed and rubbed my temples.

“Arasso~ Jeezz…acting like the oppa out of nowhere” Heejin noona chuckled and flicked my head.

“Oww!!” I pouted.

“S-Sorry..” Eunhyuk and Leeteuk came out. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Well…we happened to find our Rinyu” Sora put her arms around Rinyu’s shoulder. “ walking back and forth in front of your dorm so…”

“Chinchayo?” I looked at Rinyu.

“Neh…I was debating to myself whether to go in and talk to Kyuhyun oppa or not.” She shrugged.

“Why would you need to debate to yourself?” I chuckled.

“Yeah, I am your oppa you know…” Kyuhyun came out with a perfectly clean shirt.

“Well…I don’t know…I thought you guys would be asleep and all” She shrugged again.

“Aigoo…arasso” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Oh!” Sora clapped her hands. “Why don’t we hang out? Brothers and sisters day??”

“…What about the others..?”

“They can hang out by themselves~ besides, your manager told me you had no schedules and that today was your rest day” Ahra grinned.

“…arasso…” We all agreed (eventually).

Looks like it’s gonna be a rough day…I sighed and chuckled to myself.

--
Annyeong~ mianhe~ I havent updated for a LONG time...because I had to do alot of stories >>lll
I hope you like this chappy~ please continue to support...even though I may not be able to update for awhile ^^ll
Byes~