English Village

Me, My Brother and him!?!??!

Narrator's POV

(A/N: Words that are in bold letters mean that the person is speaking in English~ =w=b)


Why did we have to agree…All four boys thought at the same time. All 9 of them were at the English Village that was in Seoul.
“Oh no, I am NOT going back in there…!” Heechul and Eunhyuk protested.

“Aww…come on, it’s been a long time since you’ve been here”  Sora pulled onto Eunhyuk.
They walked towards the English receptionist . Rinyu went up first.

Hi” Rinyu smiled and waved to the female receptionist.

Hi, what’s your name?” She asked.

Cho Rinyu

What did you come here to do?”

I came here to look at the scenery and feel what it feels like to be in an English village” Rinyu smiled and spoke in fluent English.

Pass” the receptionist stamped her passport.

Rinyu smiled and made a proud smirk and directed it to the others.
The other 8 looked at each other with worried looks in their eyes. Heechul was the only brave one to really step up.
Hi!”  He waved.

Hi, what’s you’re name?”  the receptionist smiled.

Err…Kim Heechul” Heechul replied in which caused the others to cheer. Rinyu was standing there rolling her eyes at their over reactions.

Age?”

Twenty…Twenty…” Heechul tried to remember the last number. He looked at Rinyu for help, she just mouthed the word 5.
Twenty…five?” He said a bit nervous. Although it was an OBVIOUS lie, the receptionist accepted it anyway.
Heechul passed and soon everyone else passed as well.

“Hm~ hey Rinyu, can you go buy me something to drink?” Ahra nudged Rinyu as they went into Starbucks.

“…arasso, what drink do you want?”

“Anything is fine, how about you guys?” Ahra asked everyone else. She suddenly took out her note pad. I gave my you-got-to-be-kidding-me look as I saw the list.

Heechul – caramel mocha/ any type of coffee
Eunhyuk – any type of cake + Anything that has strawberries in it
Leeteuk – any espresso
Kyuhyun – what ever Rinyu’s eating/drinking
Ahra – something cold. (PS. NOT WATER >:O)
Inyoung – Cappuccino
Sora – any Frappuccino
Heejin -  anything Vanilla (drink )


Rinyu’s POV

Hi” I waved.

Hi, what’s your order?”

Umm…” I looked at the menu then at the notepad.” Can I please have a caramel mocha, an espresso, a raspberry and blackcurrant blended juice…err…a vanilla Frappuccino and two strawberry and crème Frappuccinos.”  

What size do you want them in? small, grande or venti? ” she asked.

Err…make all of them grande please…oh! Also, can I have one rich chocolate cake  and two caramel baked cheesecakes.” I smiled.

Sure” she smiled back “We’ll give you your order when we’re ready”  I walked back towards the table.

“So Rinyu, tell us more about yourself” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Why~?” She whined.

“Cause our noonas know more about you, that’s why.” Leeteuk said.

“…arasso…”

“So Rinyu, when did you learn English?” Heechul asked me.

“I went to Canada when I was younger…around about...14? I lived there for 5 years, so I only just came back 2 years ago” I smiled.

“Oooo…then you must meet SJM’s maknae!” Heechul clapped.

“…what’s SJM?” I asked blankly. Suddenly, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun choked on their drinks.

“BOH?!” They said at the same time.

“I said, what is SJM?”

“…yah Kyuhyun…is she serious?”  Heechul nudged Kyuhyun.

“Well…she was in Canada for 5 years…she probably wouldn’t know our sub groups.” Kyuhyun explained to Heechul. I was sitting there, still keeping my blank expression on. Then it finally came to me.

“OH! Does SJM stand for like…Super Junior Mandarin or something? I think I heard some of their music…” I clicked my fingers.

“Yes!...you do know the members in that sub group…right?” Eunhyuk asked.

“…well…I know Kyuhyun, Hankyung and Ryeowook are in it..that’s all.” I shrugged.

“Then have you watched some of their MVs? Or like…videos?”

“Yeah, some”

“Do you know a guy that has milky skin, like mine, is chubby and plays the violin? That guy is the maknae, AKA Henry.” Heechul said.

“…OH! Yeah, that guy that has the nickname Mochi cheeks…funny…he sounds like someone I’ve met” I laughed.

Here is your order” The waitress came.

Thank you~ummm…how much is all of this?” I asked

$50 please” She smiled.

okay” I checked my wallet and looked up at the waitress awkwardly. “Umm…do you guys accept Korean money?” I laughed.

Of course” She smiled, I gave her the money as she went off to let us enjoy our meal.

We ate our food and went to walk around the village. We took pictures of each other. We basically had fun.
Then they had to go back to the dorms.

“Oh! Noona, I’m coming back home on Tuesday okay?” Kyuhyun told Ahra.

“Arasso~” Ahra smiled. We went our own ways from then on. I told the unnies that I went to study at the university for a bit.
I walked towards the library and took out my books.
There wasn’t much people here considering it was 5 pm. I went to one of the shelves to get a book, no wait, a HEAP load of books. Basically about chemistry and science. I got about 6 books and proceeded towards my desk. I didn’t look where I was going as I bumped into someone and fell down, causing my books to scatter everywhere, also causing the other person’s stuff to scatter.

“Ouch…” The other muttered.

“aish…” I groaned silently.

I looked at the other person. When I looked up, he was also looking at me. I widened my eyes.

“No way…” I muttered.

“It can’t be…” He muttered as well.

“You’re-“

---
HI! 8D
kekeke, short update, but I hope you enjoy it? xDD inspired by videos of Super Junior speaking Engrish
especially in Full House 8DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Comments and subscribes are loved~