Best Friends again

Me, My Brother and him!?!??!

“No way…” She muttered.

“It can’t be…” He muttered as well.

“You’re Rinyu/Henry!!” They both shouted happily at the same time, they pulled each  other into a hug.

“Oh my gosh I haven’t seen you since…forever!!” Rinyu laughed.

“I know right!” Henry laughed as well.

“But since when did you go to this University…I never saw you around here…” She asked while she started to pick her books up.

“I just got in, remember? I’ve been studying at Canada” Henry chuckled and picked up his stuff.

“Well…yeah, but it’s a surprise that your in Korea…and…your looks have changed as well!” She noticed his appearance.

“Really? I thought I still looked the same” Henry chuckled and touched his chubby cheeks.

“You’ve gotten chubbier!!” She pinched his cheeks.

“Oww!!! I told you not to touch my cheeks!!” Henry pouted and touched his red cheeks.

“Mianhe~ It’s just so…chubby!!” She giggled. “Oh! Also, did you know you look like one of the members of Super Junior M?”

“…what?”

“It’s funny as well, the guy in Super Junior M’s name is Henry, he looks like you, he even plays the violin like you-“

“Woah Woah, wait, Rinyu ah, I AM that guy in Super Junior M” Henry calmed me down.

“…excuse me?”

“No ones told you? That’s me” He chuckled. “I got accepted into Super Junio M…didn’t I tell you that already?”

“…WHAT?!?!!? You never told me-“

Flashback
Message Message Message-
 I groaned as I picked it up.
‘Hey Hey!!! Guess what?!?!!? I got accepted into a band!!! You know those Super Junior guys?!? Well apparently there’s gonna be a Super Junior Mandarin!!!-’ It read. I dropped my phone and fell back asleep.
End of Flashback
“…I think I forgot…wait…that means you’ve been working with brother…” She muttered.

“Boh? Brother?” Henry asked, clueless.

“…oh, that’s right, Cho Kyuhyun is my brother, I forgot to tell you that” She smiled.

“Wait…so…Kyuhyun hyung is…your brother?!?!??!!” Henry exclaimed and face palmed him self. “T-That explains how the both of you are so evil…” Henry nodded his head.

“Forget that…Kyuhyun knows that you are my best friend…but he never told me??!?” I twitched and started to go to their dorm with Henry following me with my stuff.

Kyuhyun’s POV
Ding Dong~
The bell rang. “I’M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Donghae shouted from the hall. The door flung open when he turned the door knob.

“CHO.KYUHYUN” Rinyu shouted.

“Oh! Rinyu!!!” I smiled and was about to hug her.

“Explain this” She pulled out Henry from behind her.

“…it’s Henry Lau…why?” I said with a straight face.

“I know it’s Henry, he is my best friend” She sighed. “Oppa…why didn’t you tell me that it was Henry Lau that was in SJM??!? I clearly remembered telling you through the phone about Henry when I was in Canada…do you know how much I missed him” She pouted. “And all this time he’s been spending time with my brother!”

“I’m sorry, but…if you were to hang out with him your education would drop really bad!! I just want my sister to have a good education” I explained.

“Oh, hey Rinyu!! Looks like you met our mochi!” Heechul came out from his room.

“W-Wait hold on a sec!!” Henry looked at Heechul then at Rinyu. “Rinyu, you’ve met the members?!?”

“Well…Kyuhyun is my brother…but I only met them 3 days ago”

“There’s a lot of things I don’t know about you…and I thought you were my best friend!!!” Henry gasped.

“…Henry’s your best friend?” Heechul gasped as well. “How come you never told us?!?!?!”

“…looks like I need to explain things…” I sighed.

“Yes you do” Leeteuk hyung and all the other members that were eavesdropping came out.

“Explain. NOW”

“Well…you know how Rinyu lived in Canada for a few years…she attended the same high school as Henry and well…that’s how they’ve become best friends” I explained.

1 hour later…
“Urgh...now do you understand???” I groaned. They continuously asked me questions when Rinyu was right there.

“Yeah” They all said at the same time.

“…b-b-but…if hyung knew that I was best friends with Rinyu…why didn’t you tellme that you guys were related??????” Henry pouted.

“…well…I never really thought about it” I shrugged.

“WHO WANTS COOKIES?!?!!?!?!??!” Sungmin shouted from the kitchen. Everyone ran to the kitchen in order to claim the cookies.
We ate the cookies and food that Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook made. We ate a discussed our problems like we always did, except with Rinyu here. We played scissors, paper, rock to see who’s washing the dishes. I was in the finals with Eunhyuk. Sweat trickled down my head as we played the last game.

“SCISSORS PAPER ROCK!!” We shouted at the same time, I used rock while Eunhyuk used…PAPER?!!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

“YES!!!YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!” Eunyhuk fell to his knees in total happiness. While I stood there with my hyung-you-are-dead-after-I-finish look. I sighed and pushed my sleeves up to get ready for some washing. Rinyu insisted on helping but I just pushed her away, great…just great Cho Kyuhyun, it would have been faster if there were two people washing the dishes…

Narrator’s POV
The others sat in the living room discussing about more stuff.
“So Rinyu…I think we’ve all been wondering…” Heechul started. While looking at the other members, trying to communicate with eye contact. “Who’s your bias? …Oh! And remove Kyuhyun considering his your brother.”
Rinyu was about to answer but Donghae interrupted her.

“AND Henry since his your bestie” Which caused her to close again.

“Ummm…I…don’t really know much about you guys…” She started.

“…then based on appearance”

“…errr…wait, wait I’ve got it, umm…S-S-Shisus?” She tried to recall the names. Every member looked at each other and laughed a bit.

“Close, but it’s Siwon” Leeteuk smiled while Siwon smiled.

“…ohh…sorry”

“Who’s number two?”

“…oh gosh, what is WITH me and remembering names…umm…Donghae?” She tilted her head.

“YES! SHE REMMEBERED MY NAME!!!” Donghae jumped up in total happiness.

“third?”

“Heechul ssi” She said straight forwardly.

“How come hyungs name was so easy to remember?” Siwon whined.

“Because of all the crazy ‘Petals’ in our University” Rinyu sighed. “It’s so annoying how they use the computers to watch or search up you guys and then squeal while some of us were trying to work”
Kyuhyun came back from all the washing and slumped on the couch.

“Remind me to NEVER refuse someones offer of help” He groaned. They laughed at the maknae which held the nickname ‘evil’.