Luhan?

Me, My Brother and him!?!??!

  Rinyu’s POV

I was at the university, currently walking to the cafeteria, which was all the way across the oval from the arts campus. I groaned. I’m nearly there...

“HEY WATCH OUT!!!” Someone shouted, I turned my head but I was met by a ball to my face. The impact caused me to fall down.

“Aish!!!” I groaned. “THAT HURT!!!” I rubbed my forehead.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t catch the ball properly!!” I saw someone standing there. He gave me a hand which I accept. Once I was up on my feet again. I got a better view of his face.

“Anniya, it’s not your fault. Who kicked the ball?”

“Kai- ah...my friend” He smiled.

“Well, bring me to your friend...” I looked at him, ah...I forgot to ask his name.

He noticed it and smiled. “My name is Luhan and Kai...he’s over-“ He turned around but frowned. “...where did that kid go?”

“Tch...it’s alright. I need to go get something to eat anyway...”I picked up my bag.

“Ah, let’s go together! I’m hungry as well” He smiled cutely. I smiled as well.
How old is this guy?
Luhan went to get his bag and came back. We walked to the cafeteria together.

“Oh...Luhan, how old are you?” I asked.

“Me...I’m 22”

“Omo...chincha?!” I exclaimed. I swear he was younger than me...

“Yeah, what about you?”

“I’m 20...”

“Then I’m your oppa” He grinned childishly. I’m still thinking his younger than me...
We got into the cafeteria and went to buy something. I got a custard pudding while Luhan bought bread...yeah, just plain bread.

“Yah is that really going to keep you full?” I told him informally.

“’Yah’? I’m your oppa!” He pouted.

“Ah...mian, I’m still thinking you’re younger than me” I apologised.

“ That’s okay” He laughed a bit. “And yeah, I’m fine with eating plain bread like this.”

I nodded slowly and ate my pudding. Suddenly I heard a stomach growl. I turned over to Luhan, whose face was red. I laughed at him. I took my spoon, scooped a bit of pudding up and put it in front of his mouth. He looked at me confusedly.
“Ahh” I opened my mouth to tell him to eat it. He gladly opened his mouth and let me feed him.
“There, see, I told you that plain bread wouldn’t keep you full, you should listen to me, oppa”

“...but it usually does.”

“Luhan!!” We perked our heads up and saw a group of boys come over.

“Oh...is this your girlfriend?”

We blushed. “A-Anniyo!!”

“Then  who...?”

“Ah, Cho Rinyu imnida” I bowed.

“She’s my friend, I met her today” Luhan explained.

“Ohhh...” They nodded slowly.

“Hm...yah, Kim Jongin!” Luhan shouted.

“Yes hyung?”

“Apologise to her! You kicked the ball at her and ran away! Not to mention she’s your noona!” I looked at the guy immediately. Oh...so he was the one who kicked the ball...wait...I’m his noona?!!?

“Ah...mianhe noona, I really didn’t mean to kick the ball at you and I had to go get my phone from the other building, I’m really sorry” Kai bowed multiple times.

“Don’t worry bout it” I smiled.

“But still, I’m really sorry noona...”
I smiled at his kindness.

“It’s okay, really”

“Ah...we have to go now...bye noona!” Someone waved at me. I waved back as the group left.

“Bye Rinyu! I’m going with them” Luhan waved.

“Bye oppa!” I waved back. I finished my pudding and walked out of the cafeteria/university.
While walking back to my dorm, I spotted something...or someone.

“Henry...?” I said carefully, just in case it wasn’t him.

“Hm...Rinyu!!!!” He ran over and hugged me.

“Hey...what are you doing here?” I asked when he let go.

“The hyungs told me to go buy food...” He pouted.

“Aish...chincha??” I sighed. “I’ll accompany you”

“Really?!?!”

“Yup, I have nothing else to do anyway...”

“Yay! Thanks Rinyu!” He grinned.

“Yah, you’re my oppa, stop acting like a kid!” I scolded him .

“Yeah but you act like my noona” He smirked.

“That’s true, let’s go buy something..” We walked into the chicken shop. We bought 3 boxes of fried chicken considering that we are feeding a bunch of hungry beasts.
We walked back to the dorm. Once the door opened, I shouted.

“CHO KYUHYUN! COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!”

“RINYUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He came rushing down.

“Halt” He stopped. “Why’d you make this poor mochi go buy you guys food?”

“Cause...he’s the youngest.”

“He’s the youngest, the youngest yet also the foreigner.”

“But he lives in Korea, so technically he’s a Korean citizen.”

“Uh huh, what about his Korean? His Korean isn’t that great.”

“We taught him Korean already-“

 “Incorrect Korean, he’s told me everything already, from when Eunhyuk and Shindong taught him those cheesy sentences to the ones you taught him.” I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow.

“...you’re right.”

“WOAH!!! Rinyu you are the best!” Heechul popped out of nowhere. “Oh...FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!”

“ FRIED CHICKEN?!?!?!”

“FOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I sighed at the hungry beats who ripped the fried chicken boxes from my hand and Henry’s hand.
These guys...are surely not older then me...
---
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really really really really sorry for not updating in months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SO SORRY!!!!!! QAQ Gyah...I feel so guilty...if I post le GIFs...will you be happy? 









Once again...IM SO SORRY TT^TT