Talking bout Kyuhyun

Me, My Brother and him!?!??!

Rinyu’s POV

“Aish…stupid brother of mine…too lazy to go and drop off my things at my apartment…” I mumbled as I walked.

Flashback

“Rinyu~” His voice came through the phone as I was cooking my dinner.

“Hm?”

“Come to our dorm and pick up your stuff”

“Wae?! Can’t you come to my apartment and drop them off here?!” I furrowed my eyebrows as I put the spoon down.

“I’m playing StarCraft- wait, WHAT!? NO!!!! WHY AM I LOSING?!!??! WHAT IS THIS-“

“…It hung up…”
End of Flashback.
I walked up to a building.
“..This should be the right place…” I pressed the door bell.

“Who is it~?”

“…I’m Cho Rinyu, Kyuhyun’s little sister…”

“Eh!? Kyuhyun!!” The voice shouted “YOU HAVE A SISTER!?”

There was a loud ‘Thump’ as though someone fell down and a lot of muffled voices.
I stood there, out in the cold, waiting for someone to open the door.
Finally the door opened and out popped Kyuhyun.

“Annyeong~” He smiled and waved at me like there was no problem, I ignored him and walked inside.
I took off my shoes and went into the living room.
To my surprise every single member was there, some were on the couch, some poking their heads out of the kitchen and some were on the floor.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m just going to pick up my stuff and leave” I bowed. “Kyuhyun! Where’s your room?”

“Over here…” He walked infront of me and headed to a room.  My things were on his bed.
“….You didn’t look at my things did you…?”

“….maybe…possibly…” He looked around, trying to avoid eye contact. When our eyes met again, I glared at him.
“…Okay! I did!” He pouted.

“Aish, what did I tell you about my privacy?!”I sighed and went out to the front door.
“R-Rinyu ssi” Someones voice called out to me. I turned around and saw Leeteuk.

“Neh?”

“You don’t have to leave, you can stay for awhile…besides…the boys are curious about you since Kyuhyun never told us he had a little sister…” He smiled showing his dimples.
“…ah…chincha?...I guess I could blackmail him with telling you guys about his embarrassing moments if I stay…right?” I smirked and went back inside.
“ Oh…Rinyu, what are you still doing here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m just here…you guys are probably curious about Kyu’s past…right?” I smirked, they all nodded, from the corner of my eye I could see Kyuhyun face palm.

“Oh! Like brother like sister!” Someone said, from what I remember, that’s Donghae.

“We should introduce ourselves.” They all stood up in a line. “ We are Shupah Juni- O-HEYO!” They all shouted together. I giggled at their English.

“Wae?”

“Your English is cute, It’s not ‘Shupah’ It’s ‘Super’ “ I taught them.

“Shupah…”

“Super!”

“Shupah!”

“Aish, I give up”
 
“Anyway, let’s have individual introductions! I’m Leader, Teukie Teukie Leeteuk!”

“Chinese F4, Hankyung”

“ Art of voice, Yesung”

“Strong guy, Kangin”

“Dongie Dong Dong Shindong”

“Aeyego King, Sungmin~”

“Dancing Machine, Eunhyuk”

“East Sea of SuJu, Donghae”

“Gentlemen, Siwon”

“Eternal Maknae , Ryeowook”

“ Former Maknae, Kibum”

“Recent Evil Maknae, Kyuhyun~”

I furrowed my eyebrows and pointed to each one.

“What’s wrong?”

“Theirs only 12 of you…”

“YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!” Someone shouted from the front door, Donghae rushed to the door and opened it.

“Hyung~ be quiet, we have a guest!” He pouted.

“Guest?” Someones voice said as they entered the living room.

“Oh! Heechul ssi! Annyeonghaseyo!” I bowed. “And thank you for picking up my stuff at the library, and didn’t just leave it there like most people would do…” I smiled.

“Eh?...oh…you’re Cho Rinyu!?!” He pointed at me.

“Neh…”

“…Can I take a photo with you???”

“Eh!?”

“Wae?”

“Well…why would you want to take a picture with me?” I asked pointing to myself.

“Yeah! What do you want with my sister…?” Kyuhyun pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

“…Obviously cause she’s pretty, look, you guys look nothing alike!”

I looked at Kyuhyun, it was true that Kyuhyun and I looked nothing alike, I took from  my Dad while he took from my Mum.
Kyuhyun pouted.
“You don’t have to say it…”

“Anyway, about that picture…”

“Ah, neh” I got away from Kyuhyun’s grip and went to Heechul, we posed infront of his phone.
Once the flash went off I went back to Kyuhyun’s grip as he hugged me again.

“Aish…you never change!” I pouted.

“Wae?”

“Kyuhyun really liked skinship when we were younger, he would hug me and show me off infront of his friends.”

“…sounds a lot  like him”

“And he would always make me worry about him…”

“Eh? Like what?”

“He would run into the middle of the street just to get a ball, he would get into fights to protect me, he would climb a tree to get my kite and he would always take care of me when he was the one who should be taken cared of”

“…he was that protective when he was younger?”

“Neh! And when he got into that car crash…” I looked down. Everyones smile turned a little down.
“When he got into the car crash…I couldn’t do anything, I stood there and watched his lifeless body…” tears started to swell up in my eyes.
“Actually, do you guys remember when Kyuhyun was conscious again?” They nodded. “After you guys went out, I went in, and he still asked me if I was okay”

“Chincha?! Yah! You should take care of yourself! Stop being so over protective!” Heechul hit Kyuhyun’s head.
I smiled as they fought childishly.
Hours past, I told them everything about Kyuhyun’s most embarrassing moments to his good moments.
“I have to go, got classes tomorrow…” I waved to them.

“Arasso~ take care!” Donghae shouted.

“Make sure there are no erts!!!” Kyuhyun shouted from the door as I walked out.

“Arasso~” I turned around and smiled “Good Night~!!”
--------

BUHAHAHA!!! Chullie ish da awesome!!!! And Kyuhyun actually lost in StarCraft...-facepalm-
Hope you like it and as always~ Comments are loved~~~!!!!!!!