Sunrise

Withering Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just another lazy morning where sehun woke up groggily and was sitting in the front yard admiring the morning hue, beauty of nature, sehun loved mornings, it was always so beautiful, breathtaking and so so fresh and pure.

The gentle morning breeze​, the slight chilliness in the wind, the chirping birds. Everything was so mesmerizing for him.

But sehun definitely wasn't a morning person he was rather an owl. Still at times like these when ​he couldn't fall asleep for entire night he would watch the sun rise and then go to sleep. 

Kris was returning from his daily morning run.when he saw someone sitting in the backyard and came jogging up to him and the sight killed him. 

There was sehun curled up in a ball sleeping soundly in one of the swings. 

Kris was about to pick him up when sehun opened his eyes and tried to blink away the sleep.

Kris sat beside him and spoke , 'uhm you know you cannot return to korea. You are going to live here with me' 

Sehun blinked twice before saying a word 'live'

''yeah, here with me in China.

'Y__y__you wo____wo____won't K____ki__kil___kill me? '

Sehun finished his line with too much difficulty, stuttering and shaking. But there wasn't fear in his eyes just shock. Kris was surprised both from his voice and from his fearless eyes. 

'no if you live here then no and also i have no reason to kill you, but if you go back there then maybe they will kill you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter