Are you Mute***

Withering Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was beyond impatient. It has been a whole week and the new kid hasn't uttered a single word. He is living here peacefully like his own house, not even a worker has heard him once. 

Kris doesn't even know his name, nor his age just nothing, with his work and recent attack he was too busy to investigate the kid. 

Tonight he was going to ask his name at least. 

Luck wasn't at his side maybe, the kid, boy or his new too comfortable guest was fast asleep. 

Kris huffed and went closer to the bed to see the boy squirming under sheets, he chuckled at the sight, the said boy had kicked off the blankets and rolled under the sheets not to mention all the pillows around him, one under his head, two beside him, one near foot and last but not the least which he was holding tight in his arms, kris picked up​ the blankets and went to cover up the boy upto his chin, which required him to climb on the bed and on top of the boy since he was sleeping in the middle of the bed, before he could move a muscle or even blink twice kris was pulled into a big bear hug and rolled onto his back with a now sprawled boy over him. Kris was too shocked to react and too afraid to move (even Breathe, what if he wakes up). Kris was broken from his shock state when the said boy started to nuzzle his face in his work button up shirt running his hands all over him, holding him close. Slowly but strongly kris replaced himself with the long forgotten pillow, and blew an air of relief when the boy didn't wake up, he left the room quickly and quietly and rushed towards his own. 

Sehun woke up next morning feeling too hot and packed, he thrased around to get free and ended up eating carpet. Taking bath was always a chore for sehun but when you have got this huge bathroom with this big bath tub and all expensive toiletries who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter