Sugary Sweet

Withering Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was more than relieved to find out that he was Alive but still in worry when his last day will be..  The last encounter with Boss wasn't that good.. 

Sehun got to know that he was in China and in a mafia's house... and that handsome man was their boss. 

The boss didn't seen to be home always. 

Other than the fact that he was kidnapped and maybe will be dead in a few days he was weirdly fine and comfortable as if in his own home..

Until he​ made eye contact with the devil.  He was so happy playing with the so cute rabbits, but there was this feeling that someone's staring,, more like boring holes in him and dang he was true. 

Although​ the eye contact was just for a minute or so still sehun felt like eternity. 

Sehun was called for dinner , which means he was going to eat with the Boss​ in that damn big dining room.

Despite of all the prayers sehun silently did, night fell and he had to go and sit right beside the devil.  Who was silently watching his every move. Sehun didn't dare to utter a single word, and soon was busy in digging the delicious meal served. Each and every dish was so mouth-watering, at that moment sehun chose to pay all of his attention to his growling stomach, he will die later for now he was going to enjoy the meal. 

At the End wine was served, which sehun has no idea what it is , kris was watching him the whole time with a look of pure adoration, which of course he would never accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter