Tired of waiting...

Withering Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was tired of waiting for Kris to Take the next step but it felt like kris never will.

Sehun was sure to leave so many hints and clues that he liked him. But got no response.

Sehun sighed heavily, rubbing his face in annoyance.. "why?"

That was the only question ringing in his head, why kris saw him just like a baby, he was an adult. Why won't he make next move. Just Why ? 

Sehun had enough of waiting and decided to do something about it. 

Well he was ignoring kris for a whole week now, and kris was so upset, he came so many times to talk but sehun didn't budge although he wanted to hug the other and say it's nothing, everything is fine, he is not mad, but no... not now.

Around noon kris got the message from his guards that sehun left the mansion, as in left with suitcase and flight tickets to somewhere.

Kris felt his blood run cold and yelled to track where sehun went. 

It was Switzerland.

Kris took the next flight and it took him whole night to know​ exactly in which resort sehun was residing.

Kris reached there the next morning early. 

Sehun was sleeping when he felt a warm hand press on his left cheek caressing softly. He opened his eyes and saw kris with tears. Sehun immediately sat up and hugged him tightly rubbing his back soothingly.

'why did you run away? Was i that bad sehun?' Kris asked in a cracking voice.   'no silly, i ju__jusst wanted you to be he___here with m__me, you have been working too much ,, so surprise it's a h____hol___holiday for you and me toget___to___together away from every____thing. It's just you and me. Sor___sorry for making you wor___worried.'

Kris was beyond shocked he looked at sehun and even before he could complain or say anything sehun spoke again.

'I know it's child_____childish and maybe yo____youur lots of loss at work too but i___i____i wanted you to have a holi____ho___holiday That's all, i m sorry'        and there fell a precious tear from sehun's lovely eyes and there goes kris's anger, all out of window... 

' no no no no.. it's fine sugar, it's okay I needed a holiday really.. thank you baby .. plz don't cry'. 

Sehun asked sniffling 'r___reeally, you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter