Chapter 5

Noona Is So Pretty ♥

'Aish, why are they always late~!' Bom scrunched her nose up while waiting for a familiar van to pop up.

'Miss Park Bom-Sshi, it's better if you wait inside..' The PD smiled while she pouted.

'Noooo~!' She sung playfully wavering her index finger infront of the camera lens making them all laugh.

'Omo! They're here~' she cheered as she looked at the van with the SHINee members popping out first followed by the rest of 2NE1.

'Did you wait long noona?' Minho asked as he walked over to her followed by the rest.

'What do you think!?'

'Umm... Nope?'
Onew answered while she glared.

'Yaah! I waited for almost a hour~!' She pouted while Jonghyun chuckled.

'Aniya Unnie! Its been 25 minutes!' Chaerin chirped making Bom pout once again.

'It felt like an hour!'

'Aiigoo unniee~'
Minzy finally joined dragging them all inside.

'We gotta hurry up and plaaaay~!'

~

'So, let's decide on teams!' Key happily cheered after finding the right bowling shoes.

'How about leader & leader, lead dancer & lead dancer, vocal & vocal, main vocal & main vocal and err... One with the PD noona's!' Taemin cheered only getting glares from the hyung's.

'How about rock paper scissors?' Chaerin giggled fixing her sunglasses before continueing.

'The 2NE1 members will do a round, and the SHINee members aswell, and then the winner's of each group will be paired up, simple right?'

'Okay, fair enough'
Minho replied putting their stuff on the chairs.

'Ready?' The boys echoed before standing in position.

'Rock! Paper! Scissors!' They all excitedly cheered anticipating the results.

'Omo.' They gasped as they realized who won.

'Who knew...' Jonghyun muttered as he saw the maknae jumping in joy.

'Ha, I won~!' Taemin cheered walking over to the girls who laughed.

'Ready girls?' Dara excitedly yelled while the girls nodded.

'ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!' They echoed while all cheered.

'It's a tieeeeee~!' Bom dramatically yelled making all the SHINee members frown.

'Agaaaiin!' Maknae Minzy cheered marking it their 2nd round.

'Rock, paper, scissors!' They cooed while Taemin excitedly jumped around.

'First pairing, Maknae's Taemin & Minzy~! Viewers, anticipate the puppy love~!' Dara giggled making Minzy blush while Taemin gasped.

'Aniyaaa!' He raised his hands shyly while Minho patted his head.

'Next up!'

~

'Omo, how come I haven't won yet!' Bom whined as the last round came making it a CL vs Bom round.

'Yah unnie! I'm last too! I will win this time!' The leader scoffed while Bom smirked.

'A challenge indeed!' Bom reacted a scene from a movie making the SHINee guys all laugh. Park Bom noona is... Random?

'Rock paper scissors!' They both yelled making everyone anticipate the results.

'YAAAAY! I BEAT THE LEADER~!' Bom cheered jumping up and down while leader CL-roo sighed.

'Aiiggoo, my reputation..' She murmurred getting giggles from the boys. So the fourfearsome ladies have a cute personality too?

'So it's diva Key vs Jonghyun vs Onew! Who will win this battle and will be partenered up with Park Bom noona? Stay tuned for the next episode of ''Noona is so Pretty~''' Taemin started to MC only getting glares from the rest.

'Yah! The show just started! Do you want this to end so badly!?' Jonghyun smacked Taemin lightly making him murmurr a ''sorreehh''.

'Okay, ready set go!'

'Rock Paper Scissors~!'
They yelled in unison making one jump in joy.

'Yaaay! I wooonnn~!' Jonghyun smiled widely walking to the camera.

'This is the reality you wanted right?' He joked making everyone burst into laughter.

'So that leaves Onew, Chaerin and Key, right?' Minho asked while Dara nodded.

'You're a team then~!' Bom chirped making the three nodd.

'Fineee, let's practice before we play!' Chaerin walked over to a bowling lane looking at the bowling balls if they had all the colors.

'How about we make a deal? We can't just play with out any competition right?' Key smirked as he thought of the perfect plan.

'What deal?' Taemin and Dara replied in unison while the rest looked curious.

'Since Bom noona is with us now, there's no space in the car, thuss we'll make a deal that the lowest scorers will walk home. The one with high scores will just ride in the van, deal?'

'Are you sure, we might loose! And I don't want to walk home T_T'
Chaerin looked at Key who just smiled.

'Don't worry if we do, me and Onew will walk and you'll just ride the van. Remember we're 3 in a team right?' He winked making Chaerin's heart flutter, quickly looking away while Bom sensed something.

'Uh.. *cough* okay fine, let practice!' Chaerin quickly walked back to the bowling lane while the rest did the same Until..

'Andeeee!' Bom yelled making them all look at her.

'You're not supposed to bowl like that! Like this, like this, like thiiiisssss~' She started to sing her recent featured song making 2NE1 look at her totally not believing what she was doing while the SHINee boys we're amused at the oldest cute behaviour.

'See! You should bowl like this~' she cheered once again throwing the ball towards the pins instantly hitting a strike.

'Woah..' The boys wow'ed while the girls did the same.

'Ready to practice?' She smiled walking towards the computer thingie to fix the names and rounds while the rest did the same.

'Omo, you can choose the atmosphere in here!' Bom pressed the touchscreen buttons while Jonghyun walked over, leaning from behind. They looked like a couple choosing something fun. The rest giggled at the two making them look at them.

'Bwoyaaah?' Bom focused on the thing again trying to press a theme. Failing miserably she pouted.

'Ande, you're supposed to do it like this' Jonghyun spoke still leaning from behind.

'Aah...' She scratched her head dumbfounded making him chuckle.

~

'Minji, you're supposed to bowl like this' Taemin held onto her hand trying to show her how to bowl exactly making the maknae blush.

'See like this' He smiled, his face inches away from Minzy's cheek. She just looked at him sheepishly making him realize.

'Oh! Mianhe!' He quickly backed out making the hyung's laugh at him.

'Maknae's are blushing! Too cute!~' they all sung making them both even more red.

~

'Let's try a practice round.' Key clapped his hands together while Chaerin looked at him.

'Fine with me..' She smiled while throwing the ball. Nearly slipping, Key quickly caught her around her slim waist.

'Omona! You alright?' He asked making her nod. Little did they know that they we're slightly blushing, and that the maknae's glued their eyes on them.

~

'Omo!' Dara gasped after finding out her shoe size wasn't available.

'What happened Noona?' Minho came from behind making her flinch a tinybit.

'Ah, they don't have my shoe size here, or well it isn't available..' She made a sad face making him chuckle.

'Noona, we already took shoes for all off you, manager hyung actually did.' He gave a smile full of charisma making her blush a tiny bit.

'Ah, gomawo' she smiled while walking along with him back to the rest while Onew was somewhere around until Taemin found him.

'So if I do the lucifer dance, will I get free chicken?' Onew asked a worker in the tiny restaurant in the bowling center.

'Onew hyung! You never change!' Taemin bowed to the worker while dragging him out sighing.

'Andeeee~ My chicken!' He dramatically cried making the rest of the SHINee members sigh.

'Okay, let's start the games~!'