Chapter 1

Noona Is So Pretty ♥

Setting YG Family Building.
‘Yeobsayo?’ YG answered as he saw a familiar number calling him.

‘Yang Hyun Suk?’

‘Ah, Soo Man. It’s been a long time, neh?’ YG rolled around in his seat as he smirked knowing who called.

‘It sure has, how have you been doing?’ Soo Man replied .

‘Good, how about you? How are all your artists doing? Not overworking them are you?’ YG replied back making Soo Man chuckle a light chuckle.

‘Ah neh, they’re doing fine, you shouldn’t worry that much.’

‘So anyway, why the sudden call?’
YG asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, going through his forehead with his hand thinking of the reason he could possibly have called for.

‘Listen Yang Hyun Suk, you know how everyone thinks we’re in a huge ‘fued’ right?’ Soo Man asked fishing out the right words to say.

'Neh..' YG simply replied, implying for SM to continue.

'Well, I have a great idea to finish the 'rumor'. If it's okay with you, how about a meeting to discuss further?'

'Meeting huh..' YG replied thinking carefully about what to do. It's true, he's been sick about all those rumors. The truth is, SM and YG are good friends, but never bothered to collaborate. They stuck to collaborations in SM itself and YG itself, and just sometimes YG and SM collaborated with JYP. But now they stick with their own artists.

'Where will we meet?' YG finally gave in waiting for a answer.

'Is it alright if we held our meeting at your office?' Soo Man quickly thought of an idea.

'Sure, my office is fine, wouldn't be alot for you to travel?' YG answered back as he switched on his computer for personal business.

'No no, it's fine. I have a small favor, could you invite 2NE1 also, I'd love to meet them, and the idea I have in mind has to do with them.'

'2NE1?' YG coughed a little as he sipped a little bit of his drink.

'Neh, it has to do with a possible collaboration..' SM spoke once again picking the right words. 'Totally business, you don't have to worry..' He continued.

'Hmm.. well i'll invite them, it's business anyway.' YG replied as he thought of the possible things that could come out of this. No more rumors, no fueds, nothing.

'See you at 12 then' SM replied and hung up. YG quickly dialed a number waiting for response.

'Tell the 2NE1 ladies that there's a meeting in my office at 12. Make sure they don't come late.'

~

Setting SHINee's Apartment.

'Yah Jonghyun!' Onew yelled as he saw the article just posted on the internet.

'What is it?' Jonghyun lazily bumped himself next to Onew who interestingly was reading some next article.

'You're in a scandal..' Onew looked at Jonghyun who lazily rubbed his eye.

'Oh...'

'WAIT WHAT!?'
It took a long time for him to realize, what exactly was going on.

'Yah, why are you yelling! I'm right next to you!' Onew rubbed his ear totally annoyed.

'What's happening?' Key plopped himself on the sofa not far away from the two.

'What happened? IM IN A SCANDAL!' Jonghyun yelled totally freaking out.

'So what?' Key replied with a whats-the-big-deal-look.

'SM Boss will kill me, you know that do you? I MIGHT EVEN LOOSE MY JOB!' he walked around in the room totally stressing. The funny part is, he didn't even know what kind of scandal.

'Hyung ah, I bet you didn't even read what's it about...' Taemin joined them all along with Minho who just quietly sat on the sofa going through channels.

'SHINee's Jonghyun dating actress Shin Se Kyung?' Onew read out loud making the rest giggle.

'How.. the.. hell did they come up with that?' Minho finally spoke up after being quiet for a while.

'Fans report to have seen the two of you being all lovey dovey, and they even took pictures, that they still need to post...' Taemin joined Onew and finished it up for him.

'Oh.. that's it?' Jonghyun finally sat down a tiny bit relaxed.

'Care to explain, Mr. Bling Bling Jjong?' Key raised his eyebrow just like a umma who was mad at his child for doing something very bad.

'Well, we we're filming for this new thing for SBS, it was a special. I didn't know that they overlooked the camera and thought we we're dating...' Jonghyun simply explained making them all say 'aah' like they actually understood it.

'So.. does S-...' Minho was about to ask another question, until their phone rang.

'Yeobsayo? Ah Neh Sajangnim. Okay, we'll be there.' Onew quietly ended the call looking shocked.

'I think SM Boss is mad, he wants us to meet and tag along with him wherever he's going.' Onew finally spoke still with a serious face.

'Uh-oh..' they all sighed and got ready.

~

Setting 2NE1's Dorm.

'Bommieee aaaaah~!' Dara yelled as she looked in every corner to look for Bom. She knew she was secretly eating corn somewhere, just where. Suddenly out of nowhere, Bom popped in the room making Dara shriek a little.

'Yaah! Want me dead!' Dara rested her hands on her heart as she tried to act out a little scene from a drama. Bom just blankly looked at her, making them both crack up.

'Where have you been miss, you've missed vocal practice. Should I call trainer HwangssaBu ?' Dara fished out her phone pretending to dial a number making Bom shriek in horror.

'Aniyooo! Why would you call him!' She tried to snatch the phone away but failed miserably.

'What's happening?' The leader joined them in the living room along with the maknae.

'CL-roo!' Bom quickly ran towards Chaerin and hugged her pretending to cry.

'Ssantokki is messing with me!' She yelled making everyone crack up.

'Bbommie unnie, what have you done that Ssantokki is messing with you?'

'Nothing,'
she batted her eyelashes innocently making Dara gasp.

'Aiiishhh,' Dara sighed knowing she would never stand a chance with the 'innocent' Bom.

'Unnie ah, why did you skip vocal practice anyway?' Minzy finally asked as she giggled at the two older unnie's their behaviour. In 2NE1, the tables have turned. The maknae's are actually the serious ones, while the Unnie's act like maknaes.

' I overslept, mianhe.' Bom lowered her head. The truth is, she overslept and didn't feel like singing them high tunes. Even if she could loosen up in practice, it wouldn't work since she needs her Umma's famous herbal tea. The sudden ring of the phone kept everyone quiet, all you could hear was Dara talking. The way she spoke, they knew it was YG.

'Guys, we have to head to the YG building, we have a meeting or something..' Dara replied totally unsure of the situation. The girls all went to their room to get ready and meet up with the president.

 


#Teaser Chapter 2;

'WHAT!?' They all yelled practically making eachother deaf.

'DATING!?' The girls yelled right after.

'COLLABORATION?' The boys yelled right after.

'No need to shout, sit down. It's all for the press, so that this collaboration will be a succes.' Soo Man spoke up making them all gasp.

'We barely know them!?' Chaerin spoke up for the rest of 2NE1 being the leader.

'Well then, you'll get to know eachother.' YG finally spoke up. 'Just for a while, and then we'll start the collaboration plans. After it's done it's all done, so don't worry.' he continued making them gasp once again.