Chapter 4

Noona Is So Pretty ♥

'Jonghyun-ah~' Key ahjumma violently shook Jonghyun making him whine and move around like a baby.

'Five more minutes please ~' he whined once again making Key a tad bit mad.

'Aniyoo, you must wake up now!' He yelled while Jonghyun grabbed another pillow covering his ears.

'Why must I now?' He sleepily replied while Key smirked.

'Park Bom noona is here' He smiled widely knowing exactly what would happen.

'Noona is here?' He once again replied still halfasleep until the bell rang in his head.

'OMO! NOONA IS HERE!' He quickly jumped up making Key laugh out loud.

'Ande, only Dara noona, CL and Minji.'

'Wae? Why are they here? Why isn't Bom noona here?'
He scratched his head figuring out what exactly is happening.

'You like her don't you?' Taemin suddenly popped up out of nowhere making them both flinch.

'Aniyaa, I was just wondering...' He shrugged it off and laid back down.

'Yah, Kim Jonghyun! Get up now!' Key jumped up on him making him yell out loud.

'Omo Key-sshi, is everything alright?' A soft voice was heard from outside making them all flinch.

'Ah neh, we're coming' He shyly answered while dragging Jonghyun out of bed.

'Aiishh' Jonghyun muttered closing the bathroom door.

'You have 15 minutes hyung' Taemin added making him sigh louder while Taemin just giggled.

~

'Unnie ah, where are you!?' Chaerin practically yelled over the phone making the SHINee boys stare at her weirdly.

'Where am I? Where are you!?' The female voice yelled over the phone totally hearable for all of them. Dara just laughed while Jonghyun chuckled totally amused.

'Ah, we're at SHINee's dorm..' Chaerin shyly continued making Bom gasp out loudly.

'Bwooyaaaaah~' she yelled making them all burst into laughter.

'Unnie! Sajangnim wanted us to visit them and do something fun. How could we not say no?' She continued making Bom sigh.

'Aah, that way..' Bom said totally unsure of what to say next while Jonghyun scratched his head. Hmm, I guess the date kind of thing will be a groupdate...

'Yeah unnie, are you coming?' Minzy snatched the phone quickly totally not patient anymore.

'Ande' she retorted making them all gasp. 'Kids, I know what we're going to do today!' She excitedly yelled making Minzy back off the phone from her ear.

'Bomtaro-ah, what exactly?' Dara this time took charge.

'Bowling. We're going to make teams and compete!' Bom replied as if she found a whole sea of corn.

'Yay!' Dara squealed this time making the SHINee boys look at her in amusement.

'We'll see you in a hour there!' Dara ended the conversation as they decided which bowling center they'll be attending.

'Kids, we're going to bowl today!'

~

'Are you all ready?' Onew took charge this time after getting ready.

'Neh' they all cheered totally excited.

'Let's go quicky! The ladies are waiting downstairs!'

~

'Eh?' Bom blurted as she stepped into the van looking at the unknown people infront of her.

'Bwoyaaaa!? 2NE1tv season 3?' She asked pointing at the camera crew. The PD gave a slight 'no' nodd making her scrunch up her nose.

'Then? Am I in the wrong van? Manager 786!?' She yelled making them all laugh. (i might have the name wrong rofl)

'Ande, you're in the right van Park Bom-sshi.' The PD replied making her nod in confusion. Finally getting an idea after a while of glaring, she checked through the camera's how she looked.

'Huulll!' She retorded moving far away from the camera making them all laugh again.

'I look weird! PD-nim! You're camera must be broken!' She made a weird face making them all laugh again.

'Ande, it's just the effect..' He laughed through his sentence making an ''o''.

'But, for what is the filming for?' She asked after a long break of silence.

'New reality show you'll be starring in.' He smiled while Bom's mouth dropped on the floor.

~

'Omaaaiigaaaawd!' Chaerin spurted as she stepped inside the van.

'Season 3?' She asked as she saw some familiar PD's.

'Ande.' He slightly nodded a 'no' making her look at them with wide eyes.

'Omaaiiigaaawd!' She spurted out again with Dara joining.

'New reality show?' Minzy poked her head through the door while the PD smiled.

'Maknae is very smart' he answered making her giggle.

'So a new show huh?' Chaerin looked at the other two members who looked very excited making her sigh. Her attention soon focused when Minho stepped with one foot inside the van, but resigned right after.

'Hyung, there are camera's!' He gasped making the girls laugh.

'Seems like we're up for a new reality show guys..!' Dara excitedly poked her head through the door that still was open. Taemin,Key and Onew we're uberly excited while the other two we're slightly confused.

'Minho ah, you coming?' Onew asked as he stepped in the huge van with the camera's and the 2NE1 ladies.

'Yeah..' He replied getting in it still shocked about the reality show thing.

'Don't worry Minho yah' Key whispered making him smile.

UP NEXT TIME ; (Preview for the next chapter/episode for the realityshow)
** PS. After every 2 stars a new scene is written which you can see in the next chapter. These are kind of previews, kinda like the next episode of a show or something.**


'Andeeee!' Bom yelled making them all look at her.

'You're not supposed to bowl like that! Like this, like this, like thiiiisssss~' She started to sing her recent featured song making 2NE1 look at her totally not believing what she was doing while the SHINee boys we're amused at the oldest cute behaviour.

**

'Omo, you can choose the atmosphere in here!' Bom pressed the touchscreen buttons with Jonghyun leaning from behind. They looked like a couple choosing something fun. The rest giggled at the two making them look at them.

'Bwoyaaah?' Bom focused on the thing again trying to press a theme. Failing miserably she pouted.

'Ande, you're supposed to do it like this' Jonghyun spoke still leaning from behind.

'Aah...' She scratched her head dumbfounded making him chuckle.

**
'Minji, you're supposed to bowl like this' Taemin held onto her hand trying to show her how to bowl exactly making the maknae blush.

'See like this' He smiled, his face inches away from Minzy's cheek. She just looked at him sheepishly making him realize.

'Oh! Mianhe!' He quickly backed out making the hyung's laugh at him.

'Maknae's are blushing! Too cute!~' they all sung making them both even more red.

**
'Let's try a practice round.' Key clapped his hands together while Chaerin looked at him.

'Fine with me..' She smiled while throwing the ball. Nearly slipping, Key quickly caught her around her slim waist.

'Omo, you alright?' He asked making her nod. Little did they know that they we're slightly blushing, and that the maknae's glued their eyes on them.

**
'Omo!' Dara gasped after finding out her shoe size wasn't available.

'What happened Noona?' Minho came from behind making her flinch a tinybit.

'Ah, they don't have my shoe size here, or well it isn't available..' She made a sad face making him chuckle.

'Noona, we already took shoes for all off you, manager hyung actually did.' He gave a smile full of charisma making her blush a tiny bit.

'Ah, gomawo' she smiled while walking along with him back to the rest.

**
'So if I do the lucifer dance, will I get free chicken?' Onew asked a worker in the tiny restaurant in the bowling center.

'Onew hyung! You never change!' Taemin bowed to the worker while dragging him out sighing.

'Andeeee~ My chicken!' He dramatically cried making the rest of the SHINee members sigh.