Chapter 3

Noona Is So Pretty ♥

Setting YG's cafeteria.

Bom scrunched her nose as she played with the cereal in her plate. She couldn't believe what maknae did, moreover what YG actually planned for them. Dating someone from a group you barely know, and that just for a public stunt? Bom played with her spoon deep in thoughts making the maknae worried.

'Unnie ah..' Minkki nudged Bom's sides making her flinch and snap back to reality.

'Unnie, i'm sorry...' she pouted and gave the cutest puppy dog eyes ever making Bom sigh.

'Aiigoo, who could not forgive someone as cute as you.' She patted her head and finished off her plate looking up to the boys standing infront of her.

'So did you guys find the restroom?' Chaerin asked kindly making them all nod shyly.

*Flashback*

'So Jonghyun, you'll be dating noona I guess.' Onew washed his hands focusing his eyes on the water that flowed lightly on his hands.

'You know they're actually pretty cute in real, not scary at all.' Taemin fixed up his shirt looking at the hyungs. After the weird stares he got, he quickly continued.

'I mean this is like the first time we met in real, and they usually we're described as the fearsome four after their debut and success.' the hyungs all nodded at his statement.

'You're right. I don't mind this dating thing at all. I mean, noona is quite pretty, and she has a cute bubbly personality.' Jonghyun smiled staring into space making the rest chuckle.

'We get it prettyboy, you have watched alot of 2NE1tv and might actually like her.' Key teased making Jonghyun blush a tiny bit.

'How about we go, we can't let the ladies wait.' Minho opened the door dragging them all out.

*End of flashback*

'Neh kamsamida.' Taemin spoke up after the light tense in the air.

'Soo... how about we handle this the proffessional way?' She motioned them to sit and asked afterwards if they wanted to drink or eat. They we're all starving since they we're called up so early at YG's office, so right now they took a break and went to the cafeteria.

'How about we just start over? Come on a little self intro. Should be fun.' Key looked at the four ladies giving a sleek smile.

'Fair enough.' Chaerin spoke up looking at the girls.

'Ladies first.' Minho smiled making Dara giggle a tiny bit.

'Well then...' Chaerin looked at the rest of the members giving them a sign to introduce.

'Annyeongsayo, What's Up we 2NE1!' They all echoed giving their famous '2NE1' sign.

'Annyeongsayo, 2NE1's maknae Minzy imida.' She shyly greeted making Taemin smile widely. They all cheered and clapped waiting for the next member to introduce.

'2NE1's visual maknae, and fresh face&vocalist Park Sandara imida!' She cheerfully introduced making all the guys giggle.

'Oh and Dara or Dara noona is good enough.' she smiled looking at the leader to introduce.

'2NE1's leader, rapper&vocalist Chaerin imida! Also known as CL!' They all cheered once again waiting for the last member. Bom pushed away all thoughts and finally introduced herself.

'2NE1's main vocalist, Park Bom imida!' Bom introduced as the final member also cheering for herself. She couldn't help but look at Jonghyun who was actually amused by her. Coughing she quickly looked away making him chuckle.

'Well then, it's our turn neh?' Onew looked at the members and quickly counted off.

'Annyeongsayo, Bling Bling SHINee imida!' they all yelled in unison making the ladies clap and cheer.

'SHINee's maknae and maindancer Taemin imida!' He made a cute pose making the rest of the SHINee members cringe. The ladies just laughed it off.

'SHINee's almighty Key imida!'

'Flaming Charisma Minho imida!'

'SHINee's leader and chickenlover, Onew imida!'
The girls giggled at his fun little intro making him shy once again.

'Hyung, that was cheesy!' Taemin complained making him embarressed and look away.

'SHINee's bling bling main vocalist, Jonghyun imida!' He gave a shy smile making the ladies blush a tiny bit but they still cheered excitedly.

'Omo.' Minzy suddenly spurted making all the attention focus on her again.

'Unnie and Oppa are both main vocalists!' she spurted making Bom glare at her while Jonghyun just lightly laughed it off.

'They could do a duet!' Key excitedly clapped his hands making everyone cheer out loudly and excitedly.

'Anniyoo, president will decideee~' Bom sung through the loud cheers but they didn't care one bit.

'Well, atleast the awkwardness is slightly gone..' Jonghyun smiled making Bom blush a tiny bit.

~

Setting YG's office.

'So, reality show it is..' YG spoke after sipping on his coffee. While the two groups we're getting to know eachother, SooMan and YG we're actually planning how to make this work.

'Reality show about them all dating?' Soo Man asked again not entirly sure.

'Well, I guess so. Or just one of them dating while the rest keeps them company or something. MNET agreed to produce a new show featuring the two groups, so let's wait and hear their ideas.'

'Hmm, sounds good. Give me a call when everythings decided. The boys have a schedule soon so we should head out. Thanks for agreeing on a collaboration, this sure will make the 'fued rumor' go away.' Soo Man kindly bowed while YG did the same.

'See you soon then.' YG gave a handshake and with that Soo Man left to get the boys.

~

'So, since we're collaborating and stuff... isn't it handy to switch out numbers?' Minho asked after chit chatting for a while.

'Ah, excuse me.' Bom shyly nodded and quickly went to the restroom.

'It's alright with me' Dara happily answered quickly fishing out her phone. With that they exchanged numbers and before they knew it, SM president found them.

'Well then girls, it was nice meeting you. Im afraid we have to leave since the boys have schedules, but we'll meet again for more talk about the collab and the dating.' he smiled towards the girls who stood up and bowed. 'Guys, you have a schedule in a bit, so how about we go now?' the boys just nodded while SM walked away towards the car.

'It was nice meeting you all.' Onew bowed with the rest of the members, while the ladies also bowed.

'Neh, it was nice meeting you all too, looking forward working together.' Chaerin spoke while the rest of the girls just nodded.

'Well then, see you again very soon, take good care of your health' Taemin shylu turned around bowing once again towards them and smiling widely towards one particular member.

'Annyeong.' they all walked away leaving the girls there smiling. This should be fun.

~

Jonghyun frowned as he followed the rest of s far behind. He was bummed about not getting one particular member her number, and to top it all off he didn't see her when bidding goodbye. He suddenly looked up spotting a familiar figure, and once the rest of the members yelled and greeted he was sure it was her.

'Noonaaa~' Taemin called making her look their way.

'Ah, are you all guys heading back already?' Bom asked blinking innocently while they all nodded.

'Neh noona, it was nice meeting you' Key finally spoke while she just bowed.

'It was nice meeting you all too' she smiled widely making Jonghyun's heart flutter a tiny bit.

'Bye bye noonaa~' they all cheered except for Jonghyun. Nearly reached the door, he looked back seeing Bom still looking at them.

'Bye noona, take care of yourself and stay healthy!' Jonghyun yelled winking at her making her blush. Omo, he winked... Bom shyly waved turning around and taking a deep breath.

'Omo..' she once again whispered before walking back to the cafeteria.

~

Setting 2NE1's apartment.

'Minnki-ah~' Bom sung cheerfully through the apartment getting no response.

'Minkkii ah, it's time to go to sleeeeeep~! she sung once again but still no respone. Going back to the room she saw everyone in bed already. Aigoo they myst be tired. Practice was hard. Bom quickly got ready getting quickly in bed until her phone vibrated. She quickly flipped it over wondering who it was so late at night. Finding a text message she quickly opened it to read.

Noona-ah, Im not sure if you're still awake,
but I wanted to say Goodnight ^^.
It was nice meeting you finally in real.
If you don't mind me asking, are you free tommorrow?
It'll be nice if you are noona ^^

- Bling Bling Jonghyun


Bom smiled at the text. He was being awfully shy and she kind of liked it. Snapping back she finally noticed she didn't give him her number at all. She wondered and decided to text back,

Ah, neh Jonghyun-sshi I'm still awake,
Goodnight to you too^^
How did you get my number?


She pressed the send button and finally realized it was a little harsh, but shrugged it off. Turning to her sides, she heard a faint giggle and peeked through the sides only to see the maknae still awake and texting the night away. Must be Taemin.. she giggled untill her phone vibrated again.

'Ah, Dara noona gave it to me,
I hope you don't mind..'



Feeling a tad bit guilty, she quickly replied back.

Aniyoo, not at all. It's fine zz-num-01.gif
And neh, I'm free tommorrow..

-Bom


If you don't mind, I actually
wanted to hang out, if that's okay?
I'll text you the place and time tommorrow,
I really need to sleep now, Goodnight noona~


Bom quickly her other sides feeling her cheeks burn a tad bit. She kept reading his replies, making her heart beat faster. Re-checking her schedule for tommorrow again, she finally replied back

Ah, neh sure. I need a short break anyway.
Neh, goodnight Jonghyun-sshi^^


And with that she finally fell asleep while on the other hand the maknae was still wide awake, giggling the night away.

~

Setting SHINee's apartment.

'Yah, Taemin. What are you doing?' Key popped out of nowhere sitting right next to Taemin making him panic.

'Aniyoo, nothing hyung.' he moved far away but Key plopped himself right next to him again. 'Hmm, constant ticking on the phone... texting someone?'

'Aniyoo hyung~' Taemin sung cheeks flushed with redness thinking about that one person he's actually texting with.

'Hmm, must be someone we met today..' Minho joined in teasing the maknae.

'Aniyoooo~' he quickly ran off to the room seeing Jonghyun already in bed, smiling like a fool.

'What..' they both said in unison looking sternly at eachother.

'Nothing...' Jonghyun quickly turned to the side finally falling asleep....