Chapter 2

Noona Is So Pretty ♥

Setting SM's car.
Awkwardness filled the air as the SHINee members sat in the car along with SM boss. Noone spoke up, not even moved an inch.

'So, Jonghyun. I heard you're in a scandal..' SM finally spoke up looking outside the window. Jonghyun froze at the sudden question. After all that time he didn't talk, Jonghyun atleast expected him to ask it later or something.

'N-n-neh, b-but we we're f-filming..' Jonghyun stuttered as he replied in a very low voice.

'Ah, how come they didn't caught the camera?' He finally looked at the boys, making them all look away except Jonghyun.

'I-it was s-supposed to be a d-dating s-s-scandal s-special..' he once again quietly answered making SM smile at him.

'Well, that's good then.' He once again looked outside making the rest stare at eachother thinking about what just happened.

~

Setting 2NE1's car.
'Yah, Bommie-ah. What did you do this time!!' Dara squealed with her high pitch voice while nervously sitting in the car.

'Aniyoo, I didn't do anything!' Bom raised her hands, pouting.

'Maybe a new collab between Big Bang and us..' Chaerin spoke up, being the serious leader.

'OMO!' Bom gasped clasping her both hands on making everyone look at her wondering what happened.

'Maybe he listened to our prayers, and found us y men to date!' Bom practically squealed making everybody sigh.

'Omoo Bbommie unnieeeee~' Chaerin and Minji both shrugged as they stared outside once again.

'Omoo! Maybe!' Dara joined Bom along in their 'happy dreaming world' as they both grapped eachother's hand, practically in heaven while the maknaes once again sighed.

~

Setting YG Building.
'Wow!' SHINee members all gasped as they saw a huge building, they weren't really familiar with since it was build recently, but the huge 'YG ENTERTAINMENT' sign made them realize what building it exactly was.

'Why are we here?' Key asked looking around not really believing his eyes.

'Come on boys.' SM motioned them to follow as he walked towards the entrance and entered.

'Waah, look at the high quality here' Taemin gasped like a little child discovering something totally new. They walked towards the information kind of desk and asked which floor they should be at. They we're kindly told which way and which floor, which they all followed. Their attention soon focused on the huge screen with 2NE1/Big Bang music video's playing.

'Amazing.' Jonghyun whispered as soon as a particular part of 2NE1's music video showed. Will I be meeting her?

~

'Ah, welcome SooMan.' YG quickly got up giving him a handshake and a kind hug.

'SHINee right?' YG asked as he looked at him fully analyzing the plan SM could talk about in a minute.

'Neh. 1..2..3 ANYEONGSAYO, SHINee IMNIDA.' They all did their SHINee sign as they bowed for YG.

'Ah, energetic boys you got, please take a seat.' YG kindly taking a seat motioning them also to sit down.

'So, are they coming?' SooMan asked looking around not spotting the girls.

'Neh, they'll be here in a bit.' He kindly smiled. 'Anyone want a drink?' He pressed a button on his phone making a worker come inside with drinks.

Whose coming? SHINee nervously looked around, not liking where this is going one bit.
~

'You knock.' Dara pushed CL towards the door making her gasp.

'Yaah!' Chaerin retorted back at the line, behind Bom.

'Ah fine. I'll knock.' Dara sighed calming herself. Everyone was nervous, especially when it came to visiting Mr. YG. Not to mention he called them.

'Here goes.' They all sighed once they heard Dara's soft knocking on the door.

'Come in' they heard a high pitched voice-ish, sending thrills all over their body.

~

'So ur saying that Big Bang might come?' Minho whispered in Taemin's ear while SM and YG just planned things.

'Who knows, maybe even 2NE1?' Taemin whispered back making everyone look at him. 'What? 2NE1 is in YG you know.' Taemin sighed at his hyungs. How could they not know?

'But if it's them, what does that have to do with us?' Onew joined in playing with the chair untill he fell making every SHINee member gasp. Glares we're sent their way as they all bowed towards SM and YG.

'Sorry, hehe. It's the Onew Condition...' they all smiled sheepishly while sitting back on their seats.

'Phieew.' Key calmed down as the glares we're focused back on the 'discussion plans'.

'B-...' Minho was about to talk again until the sudden knocks on the door interrupted his words. They all sat straight as YG told them to come in. Jonghyun nervously took a sip of his drink until he choked on it, while seeing the guests coming in one by one.

'Ah, anyeongsayo Sajangnim.' They all bowed once again seeing SM entertainment's boss and SM's SHINee.

'Annyeongsayo, WHAT'S UP WE 2NE1!' they all yelled making the group sign. The truth is, they didn't know what to do seeing all these guests. SHINee bowed back returning the bright smiles, but inside they we're shocked. Jonghyun was amazed by one particular member her beauty. He was stunned. This was the first time they all saw the girls up so close, and the truth is, they we're even stunning-er in real.

'Ah, take a seat.' YG motioned them to sit inbetween the SHINee members.

~

'Girls, Boys. The reason why we all are here is because of a new plan we both came up with.' SM stood up from his seat walking left to right infront of the idol groups.

'What's the plan?' Chaerin kindly asked being the leader.

'Even with one simple question, I can see you're overflowing with charisma.' SM kindly smiled making Chaerin shyly smile back.

'Well, its a simple plan.' YG continued making everyone look at his direction. 'A collab.' he continued making everyone gasp. 'Rumors been spreading around again, that we YG entertanment and SM entertainment aren't on good terms.'

'But that isn't true right?' Jonghyun spoke up making YG nod.

'Exactly.' he simply answered. 'That's why, a collab between SHINee & 2NE1 will make everything fade away.'

'We also thought of a dating thing between the groups, especially with Jonghyun's scandal.' SM finished YG's sentence making them gasp even loudly and send deathglares towards Jonghyun.

'WHAT!?' They all yelled practically making eachother deaf.

'DATING!?' The girls yelled.

'COLLABORATION?' The boys yelled right after.

'No need to shout, sit down. It's all for the press, so that this collaboration will be a succes.' Soo Man spoke up making them all gasp.

'We barely know them!?' Chaerin spoke up for the rest of 2NE1 being the leader.

'Well then, you'll get to know eachother.' YG finally spoke up. 'Just for a while, and then we'll start the collaboration plans. After it's done it's all done, so don't worry.' he continued making them gasp once again.

'To make things easier, one of you will be dating Jonghyun. It's all up to you to decide who it is.' SM smiled gently taking back his seat.

'One of us!?' Dara pointed towards herself and the rest of the members. SM simply nodded.

'Or, you all could date except one SHINee member.' YG continued with a evil smile plastered on his face.

'Eh!?' Bom gasped. This was the first time she actually used her voice the whole time being here.

'So, whose it going to be?' SM asked the four 2NE1 members.

'It's like he's selling me for free' Jonghyun whispered making the members giggle. Minzy smirked making the older unnies look nervously at her.

'BBOMMIE UNNIE!' She squealed making Bom gasp.

'WHAT!?'