Love U Hate U

When is the Right TIME

I've been avoiding Hae since what had happened in the garden last week. I just hate the idea of what he said. Yah! ME? getting jealous because of HIM? oh my gosh. He's so full of himself. 

 

"Aishhh~" I accidentally blurt it out loud which cause the teacher and my classmates look at me.

 

"Is there a problem miss Kwon?" The teacher arched her brow on me.

 

I scratch the back of my head, "Nothing Miss. I'm sorry."

 

I heard my classmates laugh. Aishhhh~ Great Donghae. this is all your fault. 

 

After my classes, nothing special really happen. As always, Sooyoung is busy and the other one is also busy. Busy with his girls. I roll my eyes just by thinking of it.

 

 "Yuri~ahhh!" I look back to see Siwon running towards me. 

 

"Ne?" 

 

"Are you going home now?" he ask. I nod.

 

He smiled. "Great. can I walk you home?"

 

"Wait, what?" I asked with a confused look in my face.

 

"ahhmmm. can I walk you home? I mean you know......" I interrupt him before he could finish his sentence.

 

"Siwon~ahh i'm fine. You don't have to walk me home. besides my house out is out of your way." I wave my hand and begin to walk leaving Siwon.

 

I am not numb to not realize his gestures. I know he wants something other than friendship. But getting into relationship is not my thing right now. After what happened with Eunhyuk and I, I don't think I can trust any guy right now. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got home I took a quick shower to relax my body before doing my school work.

 

I texted Sooyoung that I just got home and she should be careful going home later and not to overwork herself.

 

After a few minutes, my phone suddenly beep.

 

I open it to see Donghae's name on the screen. "what is it now." I ask myself. I open it to see his message.

 

--Text message Conversation--

 

Donghae: got home safe?

Yuri: why do you ask?

Donghae: hahahaha. just curious. I saw you with Siwon earlier. Did he walk you home?

Yuri: No. why do you ask?

Donghae: nothing. I just wanted to know if you're safe.

Yuri: safe? safe with what?

Donghae: safe with Siwon. You don't know what he needs from you Yuri~ah. It's obvious that he likes you.

Yuri: annnnnddddd?

Donghae: and you should be careful when he's around. 

Yuri: so you're concern about my safety? 

Donghae: of course! 

 

That message suddenly made me smile.

 

Donghae: of course you're my best friend. i must protect you.

Yuri: I can protect myself. You don't have to protect me. i got to go. i need to finish my paper works. BYE.

Donghae: hahahahaha. Bye.

 

--End of Text Message Conversation--

 

I throw my phone on my bed. I also don't know why I am pissed right now. I hate this feeling. I've been like this for the past weeks and I also don't understand my own self. I try not to think of anything and finish my paper works and when I'm done I decided to go to sleep.

 

==NEXT DAY==

It's dismissal and I am with Sooyoung right now giggling, laughing, talking about random stuffs. A usual day with my best friend.

 

Image result for sooyoung and yuri

 

We both decided to go to the rooftop to drink our coffee before heading our way home. Afterall spending a little time with my best friend is one of my favorite way to relieve my stress.

 

"Perfect! No one's here." She sat on one of the benches feeling the cold air. I walk towards her and sit beside her.

 

"what a perfect day to relax." 

 

"It's September and I can feel chirstmas is coming." said the person beside me.

 

We stayed there for about 15 minutes when the door in the rooftop open. We both look to the direction where the door is. And to our surprise, Tiffany is pulling Donghae while holidng his hands and they were both laughing. The sight gave an ache in my heart. I suddenly wanted to cry.

 

"Soo i'll be going." I stood up and immediately run to downstairs.

 

I heard Sooyoung shouted on me. Saw Tiffany and Donghae looked at me but I went straight to the stairs before my tears fall on my cheeks.

 

Walking while running is what I did to escape the place I am right now. Donghae followed me and I can hear him shouting. I walk fast as I can but he still able to reach me. He grab my hand and turn me to face him. He saw the tears from my eyes.

 

"Aishhh~!" He  then pulls me into a hug."

 

"What's wrong Yuri~ah?" A worried tone came from him.

 

I pushed him away from me which made him surprised.

 

I took a deep breath "I don't know Hae! I don't know why I am like this." I wipe my tears in my face. Maybe it's time to be honest with him and be honest with my self.

 

" You don't know why you're crying?"

 

"Can I just be honest with you?" Asking him.

 

He look straight into my eyes. "Go on. I'm listening."

 

" I don't know why I am like this. When I see you with Tiffany I get pissed. When I see you talking to other girls, I get mad. I hate seeing you so happy and smiling when you're with other girls becuase you're not like that. I've known you for being so snob."

 

"but you're the one who suggested and even insisted to hang out with other people. Give them chance to know me and maybe one of them is the one I am looking for?" he's teasingly smiling at me.

 

"yah!!!!~" I pouted. "I know. and I really regret saying those things to you. I can't handle seeing you with them."

 

"are you finally admitting that you're jealous?"

 

"okay okay!... I am so jealous. Is it so slefish that I just wanted you to be close only to me? I don't see any other girls nearer on you because..... "

 

"because?....."

 

"Because........."

 

"Say it Yuri~ah"

 

"Because I think I am flling in love with you! There I've said it!"

 

"hahahahaha...." He just laugh at me.

 

"aish~!" his reaction made me pissed so I turn around to wak away from him but even before I took a step he grabs me and pull into a hug. 

 

"Yah!!!!"

 

"From the day that I've seen a girl crying at the garden because some guy break her heart, she already catches my attention. From the day when it is raining and I saw her crying, I know she's the girl I wanted to protect."

 

I look up to see his face. he smiled at me and pinches my nose.

 

"Yes Yuri. I'm in love with you."