The Rooftop

When is the Right TIME

"Excuse me miss, you look troubled? Mind if we share an umbrella?" a guy next to me offer his umbrella.

 

I looked at him to see a handsome face smiling at me. 

 

"Where's your car?" asking me in a polite tone while looking for my car. 

 

"I.. Uhmmm."

 

I stutter with the reason of

1. I'm shocked

2. Because of what i remembered and

3. He's really handsome. 

 

When he realized i am just staring at him, He laugh. "Hahaha. Don't worry I don't bite" he said jokingly.  "im just giving a helping hand. You don't want to go to work looking like you just got out from the shower don't you?"

 

"Oh. Ahhh. Yeah sure. My car is the white one on the side" 

 

"Okay." he smiled. "Let's go." he carefully help me walk through the slippery floor. 

 

"There you go." 

 

I opened the door of my car and before I came in I said "thank you.. Uhmm?"

 

"Kyuhyun. My name is kyuhyun." he smiled. "And you are?"

 

"Yuri is my name. Thank you Kyuhyun~shi" i smiled and bid my goodbye. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= THROWBACK =

 

"Yuri~ah. Let's go to the canteen." Sooyoung my bestfriend is always excited when it is lunch time. 

 

"Hahahaha. Alright alright." I hold her hand and we both go to the canteen. 

 

While we were walking at the corridor, a junior student approach us.

 

"Sooyoung~shi! Ms. Lee wants to talk to you about the incoming Intramurals."

 

"As in right now?" sooyoung looking a little bit pissed. 

 

"Yes. According to her its important."

 

"Yah soo just go now so you can comeback for lunch. Besides you don't even have a choice." i giggle. 

 

She sigh. "Arasso. Wait for me in the cafeteria" she shouted while running away. 

 

"Nae nae." i waved my hand as a sign i heard her and continue my way to the cafeteria.

 

As I  open the door the smell of food was the first to greet me. Then the loud sounds of students talking, laughing, chatting with their friends. 

 

I smile with the scene in front of me. 

 

"Another normal day at St. John."

 

I ordered a food and pay the bill. I look for a vacant seat but unfortunately there's none. So I decided to look for a place to eat outside the cafeteria. 

 

The thought of the rooftop came into my mind.  Only few people dares to go there since its on the 6th floor.

 

I texted Sooyoung that i will be at the rooftop and I've already bought her a food so she can go straight to where I am.

 

I opened the door and the cold wind welcomes me. This is what i really like about this place. It's very peaceful. 

 

I go straight to the spot where Sooyoung and I always eat when the cafeteria is full. 

 

I put all the foods on the table and went to the side to see the beautiful aerial view of the school. 

 

I closed my eyes to feel the wind. I smiled at the calmness I am feeling. 

 

"You look better." I suddenly heard a voice beside me. I opened my eyes to see him again. 

 

I didn't dare to talk. I felt embarrassed on how I treated him after helping me twice. 

 

He also didn't talk after that. I suddenly remember his umbrella. 

 

"Ow about your umbrella. I forgot it downstair. I am looking for you to give it back but i don't know where to find you." i said honestly

 

"Hahahaha. I didn't approached you to get my umbrella back." he smiled.

 

"I just can't help myself. I wanted to know if you're already okay."

 

"Ahh...." that leave me speechless.

 

"Donghae. I'm Lee Donghae" he extend his hand in front of me. 

 

I didn't think twice and accepted his hand.  "I'm Yuri. Yuri Kwon."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

So yey! I made an update. Gosh. Hopefully to have another update this week.