A Friendship Starts

When is the Right TIME

 

After what happened at the rooftop, donghae oppa and I became good friends. We see each other from time to time at the rooftop.

 

Since Sooyoung is busy with school activities, hae oppa was the one who always accompany me during lunch time.

 

With that I had the chance to get to know him better.

 

"Here..." i give him a letter.

 

"What's that?" he just look at the letter on my hand.

 

"Obviously oppa it's a letter." sarcasm on point.

 

"Yeah I know. What i'm trying to ask is from who? Tssss."

 

"Aish. Who else? Its from your oh so secret admirers from your year who can't get nearer on you." I roll my eyes as if what I said is a fact.

 

"Ahhhhh. Throw it." and he continued eating his lunch.

 

"What?" I ask unbelievably

 

"Aish yuri~shi! How many times do I have to tell you that never accept letters or gifts from them? I don't need it."

 

Yahhh~ It is not my fault when i open my bag its already inside."

 

A smile form from his lips. "What?" I asked

 

"I wont get mad if you tell me the truth. In fact I would gladly accept it."

 

"Yahhhh~! Donghae~shi! Its not from me! Aishhhhh."

 

"Hahahahaha." he then started laughing.

 

"Aishhhh. Trust me. I'm telling the truth. Besides why don't you try to give them a chance. Maybe one of them is the one you're looking for?" i said as a matter of fact.

 

"Is it why you're always talking to Siwon?"

 

"Wait... What? Siwon is just a friend. What were you thinking? Besides we're talking about school stuff."

 

 

"So you want me to entertain them then?" he look straight into my eyes.

 

I gulp. "I mean... Uhmmm.... It is the right thing to do right?"

 

"Okay."

 

After that conversation at the rooftop, we both became silent.

 

---------------------------------------

 

"I haven't seen Donghae this past few days. Is he busy?" sooyoung asked while we were walking at the corridor going to the library.

 

"Maybe he is." i answered.

 

"Oh there he is. Hae!" sooyoung shouted and wave at Donghae.

 

He looked at us and wave back to Sooyoung. He then started walking with Tiffany.

 

"That's it? He just wave? Is he avoiding us? And Oh My Gosh! Why is he with Tiffany?! Are they dating?"

 

"I don't know anything. Don't ask me. Ask him." and I started walking heading my way to the library.

 

"~yahhh. What's with the attitude girl? Hahahahaha. Monthly red flag?"

 

I didn't bother talking to Sooyoung. She knows me so well when i am not in the mood. I honestly didn't know why i suddenly became irritated. Aishhh.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Weeks have past and Hae is still avoiding us. Aishhh to be specific hae is still avoiding me.

 

Lazily i seat on one of the benches in the park. Thinking why hae is avoiding me. The last time we had a conversation was at the rooftop weeks ago.

 

"Is it only me or he's really avoiding me?" I suddenly put into words the thought in my mind.

 

"Siwon's avoiding you?" Donghae suddenly came and sit next to me.

 

"Ohhhh." that made me speechless.

 

"You heard me?" I asked him with an obvious answer.

 

He raised a brow and smirk. "You want me to answer that?"

 

I glare at him. Yeah right pabo Yuri~ahh of course he heard you.

 

"So.... How are you and Siwon?" he ask cassually.

 

"Friends."

 

"Friends? That's it?"

 

"Are you expecting anything? That's it. We're just friends."

 

"Hahaha. Chill yuri~ahhh you're really hot headed."

 

"Tssssss."

 

"Hae oppa~!" Tiffany shouted and wave at the person beside me. Tssss.

 

"i'll go now. Maybe we can talk some other time. " hae stand up.

 

" maybe not." i roll  my  eyes on him which made him laugh.

 

"Aishhhh." Donghae messes my hair. "Don't get jealous yuri~ahh" 

 

"yahhh!" and he run before i catch him.