Rooftop Lunch

When is the Right TIME

After a few minutes of silence he finally broke it. 

 

"Eat your food before it gets cold." he said wothout looking at me. 

 

"I will. Im just waiting for my bestfriend." i respond.

 

"What brought you here?" a question suddenly came out of my mouth. I slap my mouth for being tackless.

 

"I mean. It's not that i am being rude. It is just... Aisht. How to say this..... " i'm running out of words on how to explain myself when he started laughing. 

 

"You're not being rude. Don't worry.  I always come here when i wanted to be alone. When i want peace. When i want to relax." he smiled while explaining hiself. 

 

"I better be going." he faced me with a shy smile on his lips. 

 

"Yahh. Donghae~shii i am not asking you to leave. Its... Its.. Aish. Its not what i mean." i said shyly. 

 

"Aniyo. Its not that. I am also about to go to the library. " 

 

Suddenly I remember his umbrella and handkerchief. " oh By the way your things, How can i return it back?"

 

"Soon. When you're totally fine." he walks toward the exit. 

 

Before i turn my back on him he said something that put a smile on my face.

 

"Before I go Yuri~shi... I just want to say  You look better when you smile. " and he closes the door of the rooftop.

 

1 second

2 seconds

3 seconds

4 seconds

5 seconds

 

 " kyaaahhhhhhhh~ yuri how come you knew Donghae? One of the most handsome guy in the school yet the most snob person i've ever met! But anyways OH MY GOSH yuri!" 

 

Sooyoung run towards me from somewhere and started screaming like an idiot. I laugh with the reaction of the person in front of me.

 

"Seriously yuri when are you going to tell me about this." she's looking at me unbelievable. 

 

"Hahahahaha." i laugh. "Maybe after you finally calm."

 

"Wooohh. Haaaaa. Okay okay. I'm calm now."

 

She then walks to where our food is and started eating her food. 

 

"I'm calm now yuri. Now talk." she's looking at me while eating. 

 

"Okay. Hmmm where do I start?" 

 

"Yuri try to start on how you met him." saying it with full of sarcasm while rolling her eyes.

 

"Hahahaha. Chill Soo. Okay. I met him at the school's garden the day when hyukjae and I broke up." i sigh remembering hyukjae. 

 

"And.....?"

 

"And he saw me crying. He offered me his handkerchief. Then he left. That's it." i said. 

 

"That's it? So after that you're now secretly dating and you're hiding place is the rooftop?!"

 

"Yahhh~! It's not like that!"

 

"Then how did you two end up here?" 

 

Sooyoung being her again. She wont stop not until she finally hear the answer she wanted.

 

"I texted you saying the cafeteria is full so i went here just like what we are always doing. And it happened that he's also here."

 

"Owwww I see." sooyoung nodding her head as a sign she's believing me. 

 

"And you ... How did you knew him?" i raised my brow and its my turn to ask her. 

 

"Yuri shii. No one well except you in this campus who doesn't know who is Lee Donghae. For goodness sake." 

 

"He looks ordinary to me. Well yes he's handsome but he's ordinary. I mean i don't see anything special on him. 

 

"Oh my gosh yuri. You really know nothing." she slap her forehead as a sign of defeat. 

 

I laugh. "Enlighten me then."

 

"Okay okay. Lee Donghae is a senior student here at St. John. A basketball star player of our team. A top in their class and a man with an angelic voice."

 

"Oooookay. . . . . " i said with a monotone. 

 

"Okay? What kind of reaction is that? An okay?"

 

"Okay. What's so good about that?" 

 

"You're crazy yuri.." with that we laugh and finish our lunch.