Happy Ending????

Not A Stranger Anymore!!

At Jungah’s house

 

Jungah’s father: I got promoted today!!He said proudly.

Jungah: Really??? Jungah a little shocked.

Jungah’s father: Yeah. So we need to start packing because we will move to Daejeon.

Jungah: What???Jungah really surprised when heard they need to move to Daejeon. She so sad.

Jungah POV

Is this happened because of closeness between me and Kahi. Because of our feeling more than a friend?? Jungah thinking in her mind. Is this happen to separate me and Kahi??? Jungah looked down.

Jungah’s father: Let’s go meet president. I want to say thank to him and saying goodbye before we leave soon. You also can go meet Kahi for the last time.

At Kahi’s house

Jungah walk with heavy steps and sad face entered Kahi’s room. She wondering if Kahi know the news. She open the door.

Kahi reading a magazine and listening to music. She looked so relax and seem happy.

Kahi: Ahhhh……Your dad will report at Daejeon today right??Kahi ask in relax tone of voice.

Jungah: Yes. She answered short. She still sad.

Kahi: Will you feel alone later?? Kahi continued ask.

Jungah silent.

Jungah POV

I will move to Daejeon today. But she not even care??Jungah’s eyes start teary. Even we might not seeing each other again………Jungah crying. She trying wipe away her tears with her hand.

Jungah: I will feel alone. She crying again.

Kahi surprised. She stood up and walking toward Jungah.

Kahi: Why are you crying??

Jungah: I……………..I want to be with you forever. Jungah said sobbing.

Kahi so surprised and flustered. She hates to see Jungah crying. Then she kissing Jungah’s lip passionately.

Kahi: Do you love me? Kahi asked and looked at Jungah’s face with a lovely sweet face.

Jungah: Yes. Then they kiss passionately again.

Between the kiss.

Jungah: I really really love you.

Kahi: Then, I’m always with you forever. Don’t cry again. Kahi wipe Jungah’s tears and hugging Jungah.

Kahi: Actually, daddy already prepare one room for you but I don’t mind if you want to stay with me in one room. Kahi giggling and patted Jungah’s head. Jungah still did not understand the situation.

Jungah: Ehhhh….???

Kahi: What??Kahi facing Jungah.

Kahi: Your dad will transfer to another place,so you will stay here with me start today right??

Kahi : Daddy said like that. It’s not true?? Until your dad back to work at Seoul, you will under the care of my family!!Ok?? Kahi explained to Jungah. Jungah looked so surprised.

Kahi: Daddy said like that because your are my lover now. Kekkeke. Kahi said shyly.

Jungah: What?????What is going on now. Jungah hold her head with both hands try to figure out the situation.

Kahi: Okay. Kahi pulled Jungah to her bed.

Kahi: Then………Kahi give mischievous smile. Then she try kissing Jungah but Jungah pulled Kahi’s hair.

Kahi: What???Why you become so shy suddenly. I thought you want to be with me forever??

Jungah: This is not what I mean!!Jungah try to pulled Kahi’s body from her.

Kahi: Why???I love you too. And my dad agree with our relationship. So, there are no problems. Let’s Jungah yaa~~

Jungah: Yahh!!!What are you try to do now!!!Park Kahi!!!

Kahi: kekekkekkee……..Kahi try to catch up Jungah that running away from her.

Kahi: I will catch you!!kekkeke

Jungah: Try to catch me.kekkekke

 

In other side(Kahi’s father and Jungah’s father)

Jungah’s father: What?? Only me will go to Daejeon and I leave my daughter here!!Jungah’s father surprised and speechless at the same time. He just obeyed the order since Kahi’s father is the President.

Kahi’s father: Yeahh.. He’s just smiling  and chuckling.

“I’m really a good planner”He said in his mind and give mischievous smile to Jungah’s father.

 

……………………………………….THE END………………………………….