Meet Again

Not A Stranger Anymore!!

Tomorrow…It’s raining so heavily.

 

Jungah waiting in front of Kahi’s house holding a yellow umbrella. But a butler tell Jungah that Kahi did not coming home yet because her car stuck in traffic.

Jungah: Aaaaa……I forgot she go to school by car. If like that then I better go……………

“ Why you want to go home now” Kahi said in gasping for breathe and she wiped her face coz she sopping in rain.

Jungah: Kahi…….She looked back and surprised.

Jungah : Why are you wringing wet in rain???

Kahi: The car did not move even a little. Stuck in traffic. So, I just run to go home. Kahi said in relax tone and wipe her face again.

 

In Kahi’s room

 

Jungah POV

She sopping in rain……Is it??………She do that just to meet me?? Jungah look Kahi’s back.

Kahi shivering cold. Then she open takes off her shirt. Jungah shocked and panicked what to do.

Jungah: What???????Jungah try to look away.

Kahi: What wrong with you. Kahi looked Jungah feel so uneasy with the situation.

Jungah: My heart feel like jumping out from my body!!!!Jungah said in her mind. Her heart beaten so fast.

Jungah: Nothing. You better wipe your body as soon as possible or you will get fever. Jungah try to cover her nervous. Kahi look at Jungah and smiling.

Kahi: Then, help me to wipe……so I can’t get fever. Kahi teasing Jungah. Kahi look straight to Jungah and facing her with a towel. Jungah’s face turn red as tomato. She blushing and can’t hide it.

Jungah take the towel, try to choke Kahi.

Jungah: Why I need to help you!!!

Kahi: Hahhhchiuuuuuuuu……(Kahi sneezing). Jungah a little shocked but then she wipe Kahi’s body. She’so worry of Kahi. Kahi did not expect that Jungah will help her wipe her body and she also blushing but like it at the same time. Kahi smiling happy.

Jungah: Hey….What are you doing??

Kahi leans her head to Jungah’s body.

Kahi: You…..so warm.

Jungah’s heart beating even so fast and she flustered.

 

“Why I did not push her away??” and I start to act weird!!Jungah thinking in her mind.

Kahi: Please come to my house next Saturday. You need to come. Kahi said in soft tone.

Jungah: I promise.