No More Hate

Not A Stranger Anymore!!

The Next Day…..

 

After finished classes at school. Jungah walking home. But at front gate of her school, she noticed a lots of girl gather. She wondering what happen. Then she go there, to find out. But then she got shock. A rich arrogant girl, Kahi was waiting for her.

 Kahi: Let’s go!!Kahi grasped Jungah’s hand into her car. Then the car drive faster. Jungah still did not understand what is really happen. Then they arrived at the destination.

Jungah: Why you bring me here. This place is not suitable for me. This place for rich people like you.

Kahi: So….

Then Kahi hit Jungah’s head with gold card.

Jungah: Ouchhh…It’s hurt. She rubbed her head.

Jungah: What is this??

Kahi: Use that to buy anything you want??

Jungah: No need. Thanks!!Jungah throw the card to Kahi, and that make Kahi so angry at Jungah.

Kahi: Just use it!!!Then Kahi take so many branded clothes and bring them to Jungah.

Jungah: I don’t wear this expensive and branded clothes.

Kahi: Then, let’s buy flowers!!! Girl loves flowers. Kahi bought a dozen of roses to Jungah and give it to her but Jungah throw away the flowers.

Jungah was so angry.

Jungah: What are you trying to do this time??!!

Jungah: Is not enough when you steal my first kiss!!!Jungah said with high voice to Kahi and she start to cry.

Kahi wipe away the tears. Jungah’s heart flustered of Kahi’s sudden action.

Kahi: You can pretend like the incident never happen. Kahi said in sad of tone and she avoid from looking Jungah’s eyes.

Kahi: Usually, girls pretend to be my friends then accused me that I sleep with them. They do that  to get money. Kahi said sadly and look down.

Kahi: This is my first time I make a girl crying. Ummm..she look at Jungah with regret face.

 

Jungah POV

She come to see me to apologise for kissing me yesterday??

 

Kahi: Why you did not buying anything??They walk out together from the place.

Jungah: I don’t need….things like that. Moreover, everything here so expensive. Kahi look at Jungah when she said that without Jungah realize.

They walk at streets. Then they stopped at one shop. The shop sell many dolls. Jungah keep looking and staring at one big cute teddy bear. Kahi realize that then she entered into the shop.

Kahi: Nahh!!For you.

Jungah a little shocked but she really like the teddy bear.

Jungah: So cute. kekkekke. She rubbed her cheek to the teddy bear. She smiling brightly. Kahi fluttered when see that. But then she walk away and said,

Kahi: Come to see me tomorrow. Accompany me to play.

Jungah just chuckle.

Jungah: Let me think about that.

Jungah POV

I took back my word “I hate you” that I said yesterday. Jungah said in her mind when she walking side by side with Kahi.