Hello Stranger

Not A Stranger Anymore!!

Jungah comes from middle class family. Her father works as a manager at Kahi’s father company. Because of her father, Jungah need to meet Kahi for the first time. Kahi is the cool and mean person while Jungah is innocent girl.

At Kahi’s house.

Jungah’s father: Jungah, don’t make any trouble or dad will get fire. Ok??

Jungah: Arasso.

Kahi’s father: You here Ji Hoon sshi. He’s smiling.

Jungah’s father: Yeah. Thank you for inviting me, President. He bowed to Kahi’s father.

Kahi’s father: Just call me by name. Right now, we’re not at office.

Jungah’s father: Ooooo..ok.

Kahi”s father: Let’s the kids talking by themselves. Let’s go downstairs.

Then a butler escorts  Jungah to Kahi’s room. Jungah entered the room. She saw one beautiful girl with long black hair with smooth white skin. She dancing to the beat of music. Her movements can capture heart of anyone see that. The moment so awkward until….

Kahi: So you the daughter of the manager??Kahi said coldly.

Jungah nodding her head.

Kahi: Middle-class people…

Jungah POV

I feel want to punch this arrogant girl. Grrhhhhhhhhh……If not because of dad…….Be patient Jungah~~. Jungah try to calm herself.

Jungah: You can call me Jungah. Jungah smiling to Kahi but Kahi ignore that. Kahi move towards Jungah and hold both Jungah’s hand. She pull Jungah’s body to the wall.

Kahi: I’m Kahi….There are something we can do when we are alone in this room. Kahi try to kiss Jungah’s neck. But Jungah trying her best to avoid the kiss.

Jungah: What are you doing???Jungah struggling to escape. But it’s seem too hard.

Then suddenly Kahi kiss Jungah’s lip with force. Then Kahi released Jungah’s hands.

Kahi: You came here to become my girlfriend right?? Girlfriend of daughter’s of rich man!!

Kahi: You want to be in clover right??Huhhhh………..So,you need to make sure I’m happy. Kahi said arrogantly and laughing proud.

Kahi: Haaaaaaahhhhh…Kahi shocked when looked at Jungah. Jungah crying and Kahi panicked. She did not know what to do.

Jungah: That’s was my first kiss!!Jungah crying and said it at the same time. Then Jungah running out the room.

Jungah: I hate you!!!

Kahi feel a little regret in her heart.