The Gift

Not A Stranger Anymore!!

The next day,

 

Jungah try to meet Kahi as Kahi’s wish to Jungah meet her at Kahi’s house. But Jungah fail to meet Kahi as Kahi so busy (well as come from rich family,many things to learn even after school time that why Jungah can’t meet Kahi).

Jungah: It’s really  hard to become a rich man.

Jungah POV

Yesterday, I forget to say thank to her. So, I buy a chocolate for her. But………..maybe I can find her at her school.

After school, Jungah try to find Kahi at Kahi’s school but she also failed. So she headed to her home.

Jungah: Today  I also failed to meet her. Aisshhh……She talking to herself and look down. But then, she surprised  when she meet Kahi in front of her house.

Kahi hold Jungah’s collar shirt with angry face.

Kahi: I told you to come to my house!!Why you did not come???Kahi said in angry tone.

Kahi: Today, you make me waiting for you for hours. Where are you going??Wandering around!!!Kahi pulled Jungah’s hair bun. Jungah mad when Kahi pulled her hair bun then she poked Kahi’s nose with her fingers.

Jungah: Yahhh!!I’m not making promise with you!!

Jungah: Who do you think you are!!!

But then the chocolate that Jungah bought for Kahi dropped on ground. Kahi noticed that then she picked up the chocolate with a card saying

Thank you for buying me the cute teddy bear”

                                                            Jungah

Kahi was so touch with the chocolate and the card.

Jungah: I came to your house to give this but failed. I just come back from your school to find you but also failed. Jungah explained. Kahi just listening and looking at Jungah.

Kahi: Jungah~~~ Kahi said in such love sweet tone to Jungah.

But suddenly a car come to pick up Kahi.

Butler: Miss Kahi, I come to pick up you. it’s time for you to go home. He’s smiling to Kahi. Kahi sighing. Kahi take Jungah’s pinky finger and wrapped it with her pinky finger.

Kahi: Promise………

Kahi: That you will come tomorrow…Kahi look at Jungah’s eyes with a lovely look. Jungah flustered.She really hope that Jungah will come to her house.