Chinatown

No matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aish! She caused trouble again. Why must I see her again? He thought while looking up to find her.

Ji hyun is walking through the market in Chinatown while trying to find someone. She saw the man she's looking for and quickly grabs his shoulder. After he turned around she quickly apologies to the man. It wasn't her brother. 

Where could he be? I heard from his friends that he is here. I have so many questions. She thought while panicking.

She was about to look around again. That's when she got a text, she takes her phone out and read it. It was from an unknown number. Ji hyun clicked on the text:

You took the wrong luggage with you. I have your luggage and you have mine. Where can we switch the luggage? I need mine right now.

- Ji Chang Wook 

Ji hyun quickly looks at her luggage. It doesn't has a red ribbon on the handgrip, she hits herself on her head. 

Why am I so clumsy? I already don't have enough time to find my brother, now I have to do extra things just because I am clumsy. She hits herself again.

She texts back:

I just realised that! I am so sorry! I am at Chinatown, can you come here? 

- Nam Ji hyun

*blieb blieb*

Chang Wook looks at his phone. 

I am glad that she replies that quick. I need to go get my bag, the meeting is starting over 2 hours.He thought and text her back.

I will be there in 30 mins. 

He takes the taxi and arrives at China town. Chang Wook start looking for her but he can't find her so he impatiently take out his phone and text her again.

I am at the entrance.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter