We meet again

No matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Maybe our fate ends here. " he said while grabbing onto the bracelet tightly.

* After 3 weeks *

Chang Wook is sitting in his office. His secretary,Jang, enters the office.

" Here are the files of the people who are coming for the final round of the interview tomorrow. " Secretary Jang said.

Secretary Jang is a  fun man to work with. He is always joking around but he knows his job very well. He can be strict when it's necessary.

Chang Wook looks at the files

A lot of people applied for a job in this company, which is not a big suprise because StW group is the second largest company in Korea.

It's very hard to go through the first round of the interview. At the final round, Ji Chang Wook, the grandson of the CEO will interview the future employees and vote.

Once you get in, you will work in nice offices depends on your work and your salary is very high.

" Ah thank you secretary Jang but I will not attend the interview. I will leave the whole thing to you. " Chang Wook said while looking at the files.

" But..you used to choose your employees every year. That is almost the traditional of our company! " He said.

" That's true but I am no- " Chang Wook stops his sentence when he saw her file with her picture.

Nam Ji Hyun

Age: 21 years

Wanted job: Marketing

" Hmm interesting.." He smriks.

" Do you know her? " Secretary Jang asks.

" Hmm..that's complicated. I changed my mind, I will attend the interview. " He said.

" That's great! Oh yea, I almost forgot to tell you this. Your cousin, Park Hyung Sik, has returnd to Korea a week ago, he will also attend this interview. " Secretary Jang said before leaving his room.

" He is back already? " Chang Wook sigh. 

Park Hyung Sik is his cousin, they never get along. He went to America to study now he is back to compete his position in the company.

Chang Wook sighs and stares at the sky.

 

Ji Hyun was staring at the sky smiling when she gets a call from a unknown number.

" Hello, this is Nam Ji Hyun. " she answers.

"Hello, this is the HR-management team from StW. Congratulation, Nam Ji Hyun-shii, you passed the second round of the interview. We would like to invite you for the final round. "

" Oh my gosh!! Are you serieus?! " she joyfully jumps.

" Yes, we will send you a email for the date and exact time. We wish you success for your final round! " 

" Kamsahamnida!! " she bows before ending the call even though they can't see it.

" What are you so happy about my little baby?" Her grandma walks in with a smile while holding a plate of fruits.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter