Fight for my way

No matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was facing the window, she kinda reconizes his back but she don't know from where.

Chang Wook turns around and looks at her.

She was so suprised, fell open and her eyes were wide open.

He smirks at her. 

Nooo, it can't be happening. Am I seeing things? She rubs her eyes and stare at him

Hahaha, you weren''t expecting this, right? He smirks and glares at her.

" You guys know each other? " Hyung Sik broke their stare. 

" Um no. " They both quickly denies.

Hmm, they are lying. This is interesting. Hyung Sik thought while looking at Ji hyun and Chang Wook.

" Let's start the interview. " Chang Wook said.

" So, our one and only question is a expected one. Why do you think we have to give YOU the job when there are also other qualified people? " Manager Han asks. 

" You can start giving your answer, Lee Ji Kwang. " Hyunk Sik looks at him.

" I gratuated from Seoul National University, the number one university in Korea. I have a lot of theoretical knowlegde about marketing and managing. Beside that I can speak English fluently so you can also use me to contact foreign companies. So I am the one you need for your company. " He said confidently and ends it with a small bow.

" Okay. Let's move on to Sung Il Woo. " Secretary Han said with a pokerface. 

" I think I am the best person from all the people here. " He starts off confidently.

Well, I hate this kind of jerks. Chang Wook and Hyung Sik thought the same.

" I followed business courses at the Cambridge University, it's the university with ranking 4 in the whole world. " He stops and smirks.

He is so full of himself. Ji Hyun rolls her eyes and Hyung Sik saw it, he chuckels.

" As you can predict, my english is on top and I can spreak French as well. I am the best person you can hire for your company. " He ends it with a smile. 

All the interviewers had a poker face. 

" Okay. Let's move on to Nam Ji Hyun. " Hyung Sik said and smiles at her.

He is sweet. Ji Hyun smiles ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter