Fate

No matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chang Wook looks up when he heard loud screamings.  At first he didn't care, then he saw her, the girl who is running fearless after the gangstars while hugging his lugguge. He knows it is very dangerous, those gangsters are from a very big gang.

Should I go after her? He thought while looking at her run.

Ji hyun just keep on running after the gangsters. They all stop running in a small dark alley. The gangstars grabs her brother.

" We finally catch you! You little rat, I should just smack you. " He makes a gesture to hit him causing him to flinch.

" YAAAAA!!! Don't touch my brother! " Ji hyun screams from behind. 

" Well damn, who do we have here? Why would you want to rescue this kind of jerk? He is not good for your family. But since you decided to join us, you're welcome. " The gangsters laughed and pull her.

" Let go of me! " She tries to hit them with the lugguge. Her brother shakes his head, telling her not to do that.

" Hmm, it's a heavy lugguge. I wonder what is in there, maybe something valuable? " The gangstar tries to get the lugguge out her hand. 

" Let go! Let go! " Ji hyun don't let go of it but instead pull back. 

I can't let go of this, this is not mine. He said it is important to him. Ji hyun thought.

The gangstar was getting impatient now. He pushes her with full strength. She flew back off but someone catch her. He gently grabs her by her shoulder and pull her behind him. Ji hyun looks at the man, it was Chang Wook.

" Aish, I don't want to het involve with this but I need my bag. " He smirks at the gangstars.

" Well, the bag is in my hand so it is mine now. " The gangstar looks challenging at him.

" Well, the bag will be in my hand after a few minutes. This is my last warning to leave. " Chang Wook said. 

" How dare you give me warnings, I am Golden dragon. Guys, get him! " the gangstar orders his group.

They went up to Chang Wook and tries to punch him. Chang Wook avoids all of the punches and throws them on the ground. He jumps on top of them and run toward the leader.

" It's time to learn you a lesson. " Chang Wook said while the gangstar looks really schoked. 

" Here your bag, guys stand up, let's go!! " He yells and quickly run away. On his way he looks at Ji hyun and said " This is not over yet. " 

Ji hyun turns around to look at her brother but he was already gone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter