Our first meeting

No matter what
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The plane to US will leave in 15 minutes, please check in at Gate 3. " 

Ji hyun listens to the annoucement and runs toward the gate. She trips over her luggage and fall with her head against a man. She looks up while saying sorry. The guy is very handsome but he looks angry at her. He doesn't accept her apology and just walk away. She was really irritated by his attitude. He was handsome yet so cold. She hated those kind of guys but forget about him  when she looks at her watch. She heads toward the gate quickly. After checking in she gets on the plane and starts searching for her seat. She smiles at the flight attendant who smiles back at her. After looking around she finally found her seat. Her smile immediatly changes into terror when she saw the man sitting next to her seat. It was the same handsome cold guy from just then. The guy looked at her with a angry frown. She nods and smiles at him but he ignores and looks away. 

What a jerk! she thought but she just takes place next to him. 

Chang Wook looks at the clumsy girl who just sat down next to him. He shook his head, he really hates this type of girls.

Why am I always so unlucky? He thought while looking away from her.

The plane takes off. 

Ji hyun was scared, it was her first time flying and going abroad. To stop herself from being scared, she tighten her grip on the armrest of the seat. Chang Wook looks at her tighten hands.

Has she never fly before? Why mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter