DOWNPOUR 2

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel had insomnia. He couldn’t sleep well during his comeback promotion. His sleep talking habit even getting worst. His company gave him a week holiday after his promotion ended. He decided to have a rest on his past house. He used to live here when he was a trainee. His parents bought him house as they worried a lot about their only son whom lived alone in Seoul. Now that he was debuting, he moved to company dorm. All Daniel wanna do was a rest but his sleeping hours went into a mess. He slept after lunch time and woke up in the midnight. As he missed this place so much he went for jogging around. No one knew he stayed here. No fans around, no sasaeng, and no Ong Seongwoo. He enjoyed his time alone. He never knew  that he would end up having an accident.

            The only phone number Daniel remembered was his manager number, Yoon Jisung. He was worst at remembering number but he was insisted to remember Jisung number just in case, well you know that idol life somehow a total scary.

            Daniel was a little shock when instead of his manager, Hwang Minhyun came for him. The next explanation he got from Minhyun was Jisung couldn’t drive here as he just got drunk. Daniel was awkward with Minhyun. Daniel had met him couple times yet they didn’t close enough.

            While the doctor was taking care of Daniel, Minhyun talked to a young Seonho in the couch. He was given a handwritten paper. The conclusion of the contain was about not to talk anything regarding Daniel and what happened today.

            “I rushed here when Daniel manager phoned me so I can’t prepare an agreement letter. Just sign here first and I’ll make the new one later.”

            Seonho noded after observed the letter and just signed without considering anything.

            “urmm... but ahjushi...if you are not Daniel manager... then... who are you?”

Someone rushed Seonho door. The bell rang continously as if it’s broken. The next figure Seonho found out was Ong Seongwoo rushed into his house. What the hell even happened to his life. It was still in early morning but he had met Kang Daniel, a charisma ahjushi and now a movie actor Ong Seongwoo in his pajama. Was he dreaming or what?

That Ong Seongwoo interupted the doctor activity by embracing Daniel with a panic face. “What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter