DOWNPOUR 3 - "HYUNG"

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taking care of artists was his worst job ever. Everyday was full of scandals to handle. Blackmailing did exist. Hwang Minhyun challenged himself whether he could pass doing this job or not. His job was not that easy. He maintained every scandalous news which released regarding his label artists. It’s JR entertaiment, one of big company in Korean Entertaiment Industry. It’s under JR group that also founder of JR mobile, JR market, JRtv, JR school, and JR hotel. Minhyun was given opportunity to join with JR group since he was in college. He did part time job back then. He stand out just the way he was. Capable, Profesional, Sincere. That three points captured everyone eyes so then he was recruited as a staff member. It has been a year later before he moved from a regular staff department to this hell department.

Minhyun sighed, slowly massaged his dizzy forehead. It was only yesterday he finished dealing with Kyulkung dating scandal and now he had to handle Daniel and Seongwoo.

“what should I do with that kid?” He sighed and sighed.

 

            Park Jihoon didn’t know that Park Woojin scened a blind date for him. It was really awkward for him. That bastard Woojin left him alone with his friend. Earlier he introduced his friend name was Bae...Jinyoung...? Jihoon even puzzled out his name as he went blank when they greeted each other earlier. Bae Jinyoung impressed Jihoon with his small face feature. It almost perfect with his visual but his introverted vibes really bothered Jihoon. That Bae Jinyoung always tried avoiding eye contact with him.

            “so...emm... how did you know Woojin exactly?” Jihoon tried to bring the things up.

            “ne?” Jinyoung lift his head. That’s the first moment Jihoon could captured his eyes, small and sparkling eyes, really charming.

            “I asked you how did you met my cousin?” Jihoon repeated his question as he felt this Bae Jinyoung was out of his mind.

            “ah~ he is a sunbae. we are in the same university and now ending up working in the same department.”

            Jihoon noded. It’s again awkward. Jihoon mind was round the buzz with “What should I do? What reaction should I give? So he is younger? Arghhhh Park Woojin, You die !”

            “I’m sorry... if I... make you... uncomfortable.”

Jihoon tried to listen the nervous Jinyoung.

“aniya~ it’s okay as we didn’t close enough yet...but Woojin is really...woahh... I’ll punch him later.”

Jihoon saw the younger smile at him, a soft smile, and additional charming point. His smile somehow made Jihoon flustered.

            “actually... I didn’t know if he will do this really...you know... it’s kind of really awkward between us...” Bae Jinyoung spoke a little longer than earlier. “well...urm... we need to be closer right?...so...should I...call you ... hyung??”

            “ne?” Jihoon blushed. He often heard his hoobaes called him “hyung” but never as lovely as Bae Jinyoung did.

 

Seonho opened his locker put his football shoes. He had finished practicing with his school team preparing for summer competition. Football was his third lover after his first love "meals" and his second love "piano". He used to enjoy football with his father. They usually played football in weekend and sometimes went to watch live football match. Thats how he ended loving football.

            He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter