DOWNPOUR 6

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woojin and Jinyoung were busy discussing with production team. They were having a meeting for the next project album. The meeting lead by JR main producer Kang Dongho. He was a well-known producer earning many successful projects. Every projects he handled would end up having a big success. When you first met Kang Dongho you would think that he had the vibe of an intimidate and a scary one but he was actually not. He smiled a lot when you knew him closer, trusted me.


“well...I’d like to recruit a new team member.” 
Dongho made a statement which make all eyes went wider and looked at him to give more information. 


“well you know that next year JR have a big project of boy and girl group right?” Dongho catched everyone eyes. There were ten people in the meeting room including Woojin and Jinyoung. 


“aren’t we enough?” someone asked and replied with Dongho's sigh. 


“don’t complain before you finish last revision of your rap lyrics.” Dongho gave him both a smile and a glare. It was Im Youngmin whom everyone grinned at. Dongho was a perfection. He gave Youngmin a hard time by changing his lyrics couples of time but He never complained of it as he knew that Dongho would never say “ok” before he got them all perfect. 


“so...who is that?” The youngest at that meeting asked carefully. Dongho stared at him. Bae Jinyoung grew a lot. It’s what he was thinking about. It seemed like only yesterday he saw Park Woojin brought his glasses hoobae to join this team. Jinyoung was a genius so at his young age he had passed high school and university. As time goes by, Jinyoung looked like a real man now. He’s no longer a glasses hoobae. He’s a bae.


“yes...who is that? I’m curious about whom will you recruit. Must be a talented one right?” Woojin guessed.


“of course" Dongho crossed his arms "... He’s Jung Sewoon...” Dongho paused. “and... David Lee.”

 

...... 

 

 

Jihoon had finished measuring Daniel body. He checked his note and compared with his note before. Jihoon pouted his mouth and bit his pencil.

"it's strange." Jihoon mumbled. 


"waeyo jihoonah~"


"hyung! do you lose weight?  your body measurement  get smaller anyway."


Daniel giggled and lift his right eyebrow.  "well I did diet hehe."


"really?"


"eoh. you told me to diet didn't you?"


"yes well but I didn't expect you lose weight this soon. good job by the way." Jihoon gave him his thumbs. 


Daniel smiled.  He proud of himself for losing his weight. Daniel believed that  Jihoon eyes were never wrong.  He was fashion perfectionist.  When he said you have to gain or lose weight he said the truth. The truth to being look perfect with his design. Daniel always satisfied with Jihoon design, he always looked good on it, perfectly good. 
Daniel looked around at Jihoon room. It was his first time meeting Jihoon in his office. They usually met in JR office but today Daniel asked to meet in Jihoon office. ah it's not office actually.  It's two stairs building which first floor used as fashion store selling all Jihoon famous design and collections. Jihoon room was upstair.  He made it really cozy for work. a wide space room filling with his unique design sticking on wall in cute frames. there're also some mannequins wearing his unfinished clothes. 


Daniel stopped his gaze at Jihoon table. There was the same ticket as Ong Seongwoo gave him.


"you will go to musical?" Daniel took the ticket and found out there're two tickets actually. 


"ah~ yes~ I got free tickets.  ehe." Jihoon opened his refrigerator and handed two bottles of water.

"tcha. have a seat hyung."


Daniel took the water Jihoon gave him and sat in his sofa. 
"wanna go with me?"


"ne???"  Jihoon didn't believe his ears.  "don't talk nonsense hyung." 


"why?"


"yah!!  I don't want to mess with your fans if I went there with you. so scary ck."


"since when you scaried of my fans?  we went to movie premier together last time.  it's all okay right?"


"not after my car full of a mess. I have done with them you know." Last time he accompanied Daniel at movie event he found out his car windows was full of mess at the next day.  well it some of cursing words wherever on his car body plus the eggs attacked. 


"to be honest park jihoon, you date someone right?"
"what?"


"y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter