DOWNPOUR 4 - MUSICAL

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tuk

Tuk

Tuk

Tuk

Tuk

 

Jihoon repeatedly knocking his fingers on his table. He kept watching at the two tickets. It's Kim Jaehwan musical. He got the golden tickets as he was one of the sponsors. Kim Jaehwan was his favourite ever. Every musical will be a huge success if there’s Kim Jaehwan. Kim Jaehwan voice and expresion was the best.

"should I ask him to go out?" Jihoon murmuring himself. He wanted to meet Jinyoung again but began confused how to start it. The younger attracked him but Jihoon didn’t want to look so obvious. He wanted to be closer with him first. The problem is yeah they didnt close enough to enjoy musical together. Thinking about Bae Jinyoung himself made him flustered. "what if he doesn’t like it?" Jihoon sighed.

He decided to phone Woojin first maybe he could get some information about Jinyoung.

 

"oh jihoon~ whats up?" a bright voice greeted him on phone.

 

"where are you?"

 

"office of course."

 

"are you with him?" Jihoon made sure there's no Jinyoung around him as it would be embarrassing.

 

"with whom?" Woojin was silent a moment and he got whom Jihoon means "aaaahh baejin? .... He is not here... why?"

 

"I want to ask you something." Jihoon wasn't sure to ask him actually as Woojin was kind of savage one.

 

"whats that?"

 

"about.... Jinyoung...he...ermm does he like musical?"

 

"what???" Woojin voice just liked he didn't expect Jihoon to ask about that.

 

"aahhh... It's Kim Jaehwan musical this Saturday.... I got an extra ticket....so...if...-"

 

"so you want to ask him out??? Woahh daebak ! I smell a sign here~ yah park jihoon finally you....woahhh I feel proud of myself..." Woojin sounded so exited.

 

"what are you talking about really woaahh I just..."

 

"just curious about him dont you?" He teased Jihoon.

"go ask himself~ yah~ why you ask me really~ ck."

 

"woaah you jerk, I hate you."

 

" I love you too."

 

Jihoon hang up the phone call woah it's nonsense to ask Woojin really. He should have known that Woojin will definitely .

Jihoon sighed heavily when suddenly his phone got a message.

 

Jihoon hyung~ it's me Jinyoung~

I may not musical maniac but I do enjoy watching it ^^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter