DOWNPOUR 1

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seonho rode his scooter in a hurry. This early morning he got extra newspapers to drop. He didn’t want to be late to school as it was really suffocating. Once he was late, he was punished standing hours in front of his class. He didn’t mind to stand a long but his stomach couldn’t. He had to eat. He must eat. Eating is a must.

            The sun hadn’t risen yet. Every house which he dropped newspaper even still had the lamp on. Seonho himself still a half sleepy. When he was about to turn right, he passed a hoodie jogging man.

“What is he really doing? Jogging in this early morning? ck.” Seonho murmuring himself and continued his way.

            The next morning when Seonho passed the same alley, he met the hoodie jogging man again. He couldn’t see clearly the man face as it was half covered by hoodie. What was shocking Seonho the most was the third day he met that hoodie jogging man. As soon as Seonho passed him in the right turn of the alley, he heard a crashing sound. Seonho got shocked when he found out a car had left the hoodie man after the crashed. Seonho yelled and tried to catched that car but it was too fast.

            “are you okay??” Seonho observed the man condition in a panick. “wait a second, I’ll call ambulance.” Seonho had just taken his phone while the hoodie man pull Seonho hand.

            “don’t call ambulance.” The man said in a lower tone. “I can’t go to hospital.”

            “ne?? What are you talking about? You hurt a lot.”

            “No.”

            Seonho got shocked when that man opened his hoodie. He clearly could see the man face, a familiar face.

“You !” Seonho tried to collect his mind. It's nonsense to see this one here.

“Kang Daniel.”

 

            A freaking hottest idol today. A trending one who stole nation hearts. He was nation son, nation lover, Kang Daniel.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter