Mildly Forward

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 9- MILDLY FORWARD

We were getting forward.

Slowly, mildy forward.

And also, I myself became mildy forward.

 

Jungkook looked shocked. His eyes wide and mouth open. It looked like he was imprinting on me all over again

"Jungkook..."  I said. "I'm sorry if the question came off to strong, but it just won't leave my mind and-" "No, I understand. I just don't know how..."  "Just say it."  "Yes, I probably would still have been with Bora." Jungkook said. Fast but not wavering, eyes trained on me waiting for my reaction. "I thought so..."  "But I still would have fallen in love with you." he said, just as determined.  "You wouldn't" I said slowly. "Jungkook. We were in a project together a few periods before. You said to me that I was whiny and  'ugly loser'. It was that period you became a couple with Bora." "W-what are you trying to say?" Jungkooks voice was wavering. His eyes full of fear of me leaving after all.I would never. But I wanted to know this for sure. "What I'm trying to say is.. don't you think this imprinting stuff 'forced' you to love me?"

Silence.

The only thing I heard was the fire burning the torch in this cold hall. After all, we still were not in Jungkooks room.

Then I looked at his face. Only to take a step back.

His eyes were burning with rage and his face was scrunched up in disebelief mixed with disgust.  "WHAT!?"  he then shouted. Pretty loudly. "Jungkook, I-" "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?" "-Jungkook." "HOW COULD I FORCE MYSELF TO LOVE YOU. HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT IMPRINTING LIKE THAT!? HOW-mmph" 

And I kissed him.

At first he stilled, not responding at all. But after a few seconds he was responding back, melting in our kiss. And inside my whole mind was screaming.

You kissed him.

You freaking kissed Jeon Jungkook.

He groaned and this time I stilled. He was kissing me more passionately and I felt his tongue on m

Please log in to read the full chapter