Encouragly Strict

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11- ENCOURAGLY STRICT

 

He was strict.

Scary but still encouragly strict.

He was the alpha after all. 

 

The official day of me meeting Kim Namjoon, leader of te pack, came closer. And Jungkook was the most anxious of us all. He never left me alone for even a minute, leaving Jin to scold him for suffocating my personal space. But I should have known that he was this clingy, after all; he never stopped chasing me even after my rejection.  "You need to chill, bro." Jimin had said, munching on an apple. "She already met Joonie, he's not that scary right?" The whole crew agreed and that left Jungkook alone in his stance against me meeting his leader. He wasn't even that clear about why he did not want it. First it felt like an rejection, like I was important enough to chase but not important enough to meet a really important person in his life. But the guys fastly disagreed. "No way, Susu. Like we already said before, you already met Namjoon as an normal person and friend. But you meeting him as an aplha is an big deal, it will be different." Hoseok tried to encourage me, but I had not bought it at all. 

And that's why I was shaking together with Jungkook before an large wooden door. "What did you guys mean with different?" "Well, he can come of as... strict? Yes, strict!" "I don't like strict people.." "Me neither." Jungkook sighed. "Alright, just walk in and act proper and all, just remember it's also an formal act for him." 

"Come in." 

Jungkook stilled, taking my hand. "Just remember Sumin, act behaved."  I snorted, wanting to bite

Please log in to read the full chapter