Wholly Happy

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8- WHOLLY HAPPY

I felt happy.

Completely, wholly happy.

Because I was with him. 

 

I don't even remember how long Jungkook and I stood there. In the midst of school square. I only remember his touch. His smell. His heartbeat.

Just him.

His arms were tight around me, not wanting to let me go. I could understand that. I was running away from him all this time. But why did I? I felt dizzy and my legs became jelly, Jungkooks arms tighting more around me. "Sumin." he whispered softly. I nodded, but he did not see that. Both hands started caressing my cheeks, holding my face and forcing me to look into his eyes. 

"Sumin. I mean it. Are you okay? I mean.. it isn't nothing..I-"  "I'ts okay, Jungkook, I was the one pushing you away. It's just... I was thinking about why I did it. I just can't remember the reason." Jungkooks eyes widenend but he looked understanding. "It's the bond." he said. "You are really satisfied with me hugging you. And how badly I want to avoid 'the talk', I know it is necessary."  He sighed. "I also know it's late, but.."  "It's okay, Jungkook, again, I- I want to talk now... just.. it is kinda cold here- not that you're not warm no- I mean-."  He smiled. His whole face beaming. "Well, I know it's early in our 'relationship' but my home is right behind you." "R-relationship!?"  "Yes. Just follow me, love." 

 

After totally freaking out about Jungkooks words and following him into the school, I was gawking around stupidly. This whole time I had thought that the doors  in the mid-hall of the school were for disclosed rooms used by teachers or a janitors closet. But no: they were entrances for the building inside the school.  And they were living there.The whole pack! And why was it so dark in here.  

Jungkook lightened up a torch, making me feel as if I was in the middle ages. He looked at me. "My room is just at the end of the hall. Everyone is sleeping, so that's why we have to be quiet. Please just follow-"  "Hey, Sumin!" A familair voice suddenly greeted me. Giving me almost an heart attack. "What are you doing here? It's really late, don't you have school tommorow?" His words beamed cheerfullness and had a slightly playfull tone to it. Jung Hoseok. "Don't. Hyung. Sumin and I need to talk. Besides weren't you asleep?" Hoseok grimaced at that..  "Oh, good luck kid. Does she already...?"  "Yes. I do." I answered for Jungkook.

Please log in to read the full chapter