Officially Together

Mine.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10 - OFFICIALLY TOGETHER

 

It was weird but true.

Because we were really, officially together

And the new Queen of the school was myself.

 

People loved us. 

As soon as Jungkook and I got into the school canteen the following morning, skillfully avoiding his pack mates or 'hyungs', people were crowding on us. 

And I was tired. As Jungkook and I had talked the whole night, letting me officially accepting this whole ordeal. Thus leading Jungkook to say that we were officially together now.Me myself thought it was still to fast, but my feelings told me otherwise. Besides, I am supernaturally bonded to a werewolf. Our lovestory was definitly different than other normal people. 

Anyways.

While Jungkook had found us a table and had sat directly next to me, one arm loosely around my waist, letting everyone believe the most logical thing.

"Jungkook! Is it true, are you and Sumin finally together?"

"They look so good together." 

"Sumin is pretty cute though."  Jungkook growled at that, scaring the nerdy boy who had said it. And then the following.  "Has the alpha officially accepted her yet?" Yes, the best surprise in history.

My high school was a werewolf school, or mostly just an supernatural school. All pack children went to it. And a few witches or regular shape shifters were found here too.There were almost no to zero humans. In the first week, when wolves found their significant other, they would retreat together. Taking time off to get to know each other.So when our eyes had met, and Jungkook didn't show up, it was normal for him to stay away. But I did show up in school the next day.  And that's why they were staring at the first place, taking my precence as an publicially rejection. 

But after BTS had told everyone in an offically pack meeting that I was human, and I did not know the rules,  the stares were directed at me for being the poor unsuspecting human who was mated to their favorite leader. That's why Kim Bora wanted to be friends with me, to be friends with the mate of the Warrior leader. Being my friend means a very powerfull connection and postition in the pack, after being his girlfriend of course. Surprisingly, they had never seen a human be mated to an werewolf before.Defintly not an 'warrior leader human mate'.  So I was an new museum

Please log in to read the full chapter